Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   

Whats your problem AshNi ? (Page 2)

karajekar IF-Dazzler
karajekar
karajekar

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 2786

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged

thanks for the topic rajani

i was also thinking the same thing that am ke ane se ashni ko kya prb ho sakte hai

mujhe aisa lag reha hai ke ashu ko insecurity feel hoga,he dont want to share bb

love with any 1


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 7355

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
@ achiever. You write such nice FF. Ek chhotu OS likh do na.
This track will be something that viewers have never seen before on Indian television,Tongue

Old is Gold suna hai. Aap OLD is BOLD bana doLOL


Edited by rajanigandha26 - 21 January 2013 at 1:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nature_loverMithalee02ttrocks

nature_lover Senior Member
nature_lover
nature_lover

Joined: 08 January 2012
Posts: 390

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Nice post rajni, ktlk ke ajbebigarib tracks se humara acha time pass hota haiLOL

Waise i am sure nidhi will all excited about BB's love story & ashu as usual angry on her, but where this so called story fit in this stage, i wonder. If BB was not in serious stage, & just feeling lonely & then this characters entry, & nidhi trying fix their love story yeh jayad logical hota.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 7355

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar


thanks for the topic rajani

i was also thinking the same thing that am ke ane se ashni ko kya prb ho sakte hai

mujhe aisa lag reha hai ke ashu ko insecurity feel hoga,he dont want to share bb

love with any 1


ye Ashu bhi na apna love chhodake baki logo ke love se insecure hota hai.ROFL
baba-makan, Mallu-Jagan, Khushi-mama mami

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karajekarttrocks

Mithalee02 IF-Rockerz
Mithalee02
Mithalee02

Joined: 29 September 2012
Posts: 5101

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

@ achiever. You write such nice FF. Ek chhotu OS likh do na.
This
track will be something that viewers have never seen before on Indian
television,Tongue


<font size="3"><font color="#0000ff">Old is Gold suna hai. Aap OLD is BOLD bana doLOL</font></font>
sach main kuch zyaada hee bold Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26lee_Ashnittrocks

nidhirohan IF-Sizzlerz
nidhirohan
nidhirohan

Joined: 26 July 2012
Posts: 15903

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
mast post hai rajani Tongue

1. Ashu munna is not ready to accept step mother and Nidhi Munni is excited to have a Nani.Tongue  
hmm hosaktaa hai..donno ek jaisaa toh soch nahi saktee kabhi..umar ka faaslaa u seeLOL
2.Nidhi will encourage BB ki love story while ashu will find it disgusting.LOL   
hmm ashu buleegaa yeh mere baba ko mujsee duur lejaayee geeROFL

4. BB apna makan aunty ji ke naam karna chahenge. Nidhi doesnt mind but Ashu dukhi ho jayenge.Cry  
hmm ashu boolegaa woh ghar boohot mushkill see maallu saii milaa hai..aab mai kissiiko nai dungaa woh gharROFL
5. Auntyji Mallu-Khushi ke room me rahegi ya  aur kahin? 
Wacko AshNi will have fight over deciding about it as ashu is very sentimental about that special room.Ouch  
hmm uss room mai sulking chair bhi hogaa..jo ashu ka fav hai LOL
6. AshNi ka romance Bb ke Mature romance ke karan disturb ho jayega. 
hmm yehee hogaa Unhappyashni ka romance mangaataa hai nana nani ka nahi LOL


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26lee_AshniparmarAttrocks

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 7355

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

sabhi options mast hain bachu par "Par log kya kahenge yaar...Ashu ko kitni sharam aayegi socho?..." hey mhara raamji ghor kalyug hain i tell u... Wink


Aap ne to bilkul sahi socha. This will start "Kuchh to log kahenge" season 2 ya jo bhi ho.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02ttrocks

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 7355

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

mast post hai rajani Tongue

1. Ashu munna is not ready to accept step mother and Nidhi Munni is excited to have a Nani.Tongue  
hmm hosaktaa hai..donno ek jaisaa toh soch nahi saktee kabhi..umar ka faaslaa u seeLOL
2.Nidhi will encourage BB ki love story while ashu will find it disgusting.LOL   
hmm ashu buleegaa yeh mere baba ko mujsee duur lejaayee geeROFL

4. BB apna makan aunty ji ke naam karna chahenge. Nidhi doesnt mind but Ashu dukhi ho jayenge.Cry  
hmm ashu boolegaa woh ghar boohot mushkill see maallu saii milaa hai..aab mai kissiiko nai dungaa woh gharROFL
5. Auntyji Mallu-Khushi ke room me rahegi ya  aur kahin? 
Wacko AshNi will have fight over deciding about it as ashu is very sentimental about that special room.Ouch  
hmm uss room mai sulking chair bhi hogaa..jo ashu ka fav hai LOL
6. AshNi ka romance Bb ke Mature romance ke karan disturb ho jayega. 
hmm yehee hogaa Unhappyashni ka romance mangaataa hai nana nani ka nahi LOL


7th option added. Kya lagata hai?


Edited by rajanigandha26 - 21 January 2013 at 1:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nidhirohanttrocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Indian Television Best Jodis-AshNi

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 18   Views: 3448

Armu4eva 18 3448 14 May 2012 at 7:43pm by SARLAPRA
AshNi and Rohan

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Farrah-   Replies: 44   Views: 3695

-Farrah- 44 3695 04 May 2012 at 8:26am by kwfanneha
FF on AshNi Updated on PG 2

2 3

Author: swtbaby   Replies: 21   Views: 4266

swtbaby 21 4266 25 February 2012 at 10:26pm by Cherishh
|AshNi-Nidhi and Ashutosh| AT #1 Uniqueness Speaks

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: --sunshine--   Replies: 270   Views: 11839

--sunshine-- 270 11839 09 February 2012 at 10:39am by swtbaby
AshNi VMz Pg.01 updated on 04.12 [CLOSED]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: --SONEE--   Replies: 85   Views: 7288

--SONEE-- 85 7288 16 January 2012 at 3:27am by arsalatabbsum98

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index