Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks nithii for the lovely updates Star saradha overa teaching in phone Tongue and its not real. I guess that was to simple vambufy meenashi pola since S did not cook at all till friday episode. Which was a real epic ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL the best part was sambar kullarae chicken piece ROFLROFL

meenu akka meenu akka where are you .. ennaku unga nyabagam taan came
ROFL come fast akka ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-kalki2007krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Jan 21-25 Discussions (Page 4)" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna..

Sou cooking.. VV and tamil maatting and mennu muzhunging.. ROFL

Sha.. Dead Are women only machines for child birth.. AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-krithikas

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Thank you for all the awesome updates Big smile

Poor saundaria, I didn't think mennu's mom wOuld be this mean to her.. I understand that saundaria is

a little mourdrn.. And already got married + divorced.. But it wasn't her fault..

Maybe she thinks that when she hurts saundaria's feelings... Maybe that way she could hurt her mom.

Like for troubling them with the 100 IB gold dowry Dead Also troubling her daughter meenu

It's a good thing that Tamil is a caring husband..I liked how he made soundaria to cook(that scene was good) Embarrassedand his & his father's reaction lol LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Loved Tamil Soundarya scenes..

They make a cute unique pair..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saravanan Meenatchi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.