Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Poor soundaraya..Cry Im feelin sad for her.. tamil's mom shouldnt behaved like dis to her even after knowin tat its 2nd marriage for soundaraya.. she s also a women , how can she behave like dis..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garapati-vibhakarthi-kalki2007hopper_oceankrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Jan 21-25 Discussions" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Well said Navetha..

I didnt expect this from Meenu's mom.. She was the one who told she is not that kind of person to ask..at the time she demanded jewellery from RS & Sharadha..Her words yest was not in good taste..

I wish Tamil spoke to Soundarya directly and solved the problem rather than asking someone to convey...

Soundarya must have felt sad ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garapati-vibhakarthi-kalki2007hopper_ocean

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-krithikas

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update
T's mom behaving totally cheap - she has issues with Drama queen the way she convey the message to S really shows she is not fit to be a good person and she has 3 daughters what will she do then

i can understand that she is angry at S(DQ) and Sounderiya let her mom do the talking and she was out of control

hopper_oceankrithikas

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. 

I felt sorry for Soundarya the way Meens mom talked to her.Really mean!!!

I did hope Tamil called her directly rather than others handling it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-hopper_oceankrithikas

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
thank you so much krituma my sweet pie for helping out on updates Hug

As i have said before, due to the anger to each other (saradha and tamil mother) this is the result Dead But i have to admit though saradha had hurt meenashi many times, she had never step that low like tamil mother nethu Angry

tamil another idiot D'oh enna podalanga excuse his giving that he cant tell to soundarya nu? He should have directly spoken to soundarya. Looks like she did not tell tamil on what his mother said pola. Good at least she is trying to deal it by herself.

Saro Meenu romance konnutango Embarrassed it was beautiful and omg the song saro sang while decorating ShockedROFL  and i like vella vetti sense of humor too LOL

nethu episode romance of saro meenashi and tamil soundarya Embarrassed waiting for meenu akka's updates and then will comment Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-kalki2007migankrithikas

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was cute between Tamil and Soundarya.

Saro's advice awesome.

Overall good episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-hopper_oceankrithikas

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thank you so much krituma my sweet pie for helping out on updates Hug

As i have said before, due to the anger to each other (saradha and tamil mother) this is the result Dead But i have to admit though saradha had hurt meenashi many times, she had never step that low like tamil mother nethu Angry

tamil another idiot D'oh enna podalanga excuse his giving that he cant tell to soundarya nu? He should have directly spoken to soundarya. Looks like she did not tell tamil on what his mother said pola. Good at least she is trying to deal it by herself.

Saro Meenu romance konnutango Embarrassed it was beautiful and omg the song saro sang while decorating ShockedROFL  and i like vella vetti sense of humor too LOL

nethu episode romance of saro meenashi and tamil soundarya Embarrassed waiting for meenu akka's updates and then will comment Day Dreaming

Updates done ma. It was so sweet between T&S hopefuly they continue that.

-vibhakarthi-krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.