Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

beta waiting for rimi's question ke answers

DI main bhi intezar kar ke thak gayi...ab agar answers milte hai toh achcha hai nai toh I ma katti forever withCryCryCryCryCry Jhumdi -Queen of Chandrapir.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuserforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*DKDMian for 33rd week*~ (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
1."Damadam Mast Kalandar"...this is sung by so many artists but if you are given to choose between Malini Avasthi ji's one and Rakha Varadwaj ji's one then which one do you pick??And Why??Justify your answer.
sorry but i didn't hear anyone's else than Runa Laila..and Runa Laila's one was ultimate for me and my mother

Edited by Kadamvari - 27 January 2013 at 6:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Big smileHey DI Heartiest Congratulations!! A big muuuaaah and Hug for you from me.
Now its time to grill you.Evil Smile
So here are some questions for you:

1.Well this is a situation. Mahadev is sitting outside the Kailash and thinking about his Vairagya and Grihastha dharma. He is lost in his spiritual thoughts when a man wearing black sailorin jacket and blue jumper enters in the Kailash...and he meets Mahadev outside of Kailash. The man is none other than Capt.Haddock of Tintin. Now write a imaginary conversation between Mahadev and Capt.Haddock.Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
2.When Capt.Haddock meets Mahadev meanwhile Tintin meets Parvati and sees her crying. Now write a imaginary conversation between them.
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
3.Though we all know Kuttus aka Snowy is Tintin's pet dog.But in my story he is also a boy who has the special ability to transform himself into dog. Now Kuttus(when he is boy) taking his dog form(when he is dog he is Snowy) meets Kartikeya and Ganesha in the forest where the brothers are making the Shiv-ling. Now write a imaginary conversation between Kuttus and Kartikeya-Ganesha.(Don't forget to add Kuttus's dog form Snowy's conversation with Kartkeya and Ganesha)
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
4.Now the scene is shifted. Capt. Haddock after his conversation with Mahadev goes to Parvati.Now write a imaginary conversation between Parvati and Capt.Haddock.
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
5.Meanwhile after talking to Parvati Tintin goes to Mahadev.
Now write a imaginary conversation between Mahadev and Tintin.
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
5.Kartikeya and Ganesha enjoy Kuttus's company a lot. So they summon Ashoka Sundari in the forest and introduce Kuttus aka Snowy to her. What will be her reaction to see this kind of Boy who transform himself into a dog??Write imaginary conversation between A S, Ganesha, Kartikeya and Kuttus(Don't forget Snowy)
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
6.Bianca Castafiora meets Parvati...and describes her jwelleries and attires to her. What will be Parvati's reaction?? Write a imaginary conversation between Bianca Castafiora and Parvati and then Mahadev and Parvati on this regard.
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
Evil SmileHmm...I guess this is enough for you.Evil SmileIf not...then I have so many exciting ideas...so...hehehehhahahahahahaEvil Smile

i am sorry i don't read tintin..so don't know anything about those characters u mentioned so i can't write

Edited by Kadamvari - 27 January 2013 at 10:29am

MrToolConfuser

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
2.Suppose someone gifted you Sharat Chandra Chattopadhyaya's "Datta" and Rabindranath Tagore's "Gora". Which one do you read first??And why?? Justify your answer.
Gora..its one of my most favorite novel i ever read..it has every kind of elements which i like..there are two couples whose romance was too unique, and its most importantly a tale of two friends..and i love that bromance ..Rabindranath Tagore was a man who was not bound by the border of any country which is evident from his protagonist Gora being an Irishman..Tagore gave the message that raising up is more important than blood relation..and the thing i love the most was Protagonist was not at all flawless when he came to know his true identity he learnt to see the world in broader aspect

MrToolConfuser

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

3.Write an OS on your most hated character from DKDM.

well this is called a good task..but i don't have only one hated character there are many but if i have to choose then i will choose

Minakshi

the most useless character of DKDM ..which purpose she served even cv's don't know it... ok i am writing a short os on it..i can't write much...

when Kartikeya demolished all the asuras from south now Minakshi started feeling that there is no goal left for her..she didn't do anything for which people will remember her..from very childhood she desired for Shiv forgetting that Shiv is meant to be for only Shakti..and when Shiv refused she considered helping lord Murugan in his mission is the only goal of her life ..he considered Kartikeya as his own brother .but when Kartikeya accomplished her mission and went back to Kailas she feels emptiness in her life..she felt none will remember her name after she dies because people knows only Lord Murugan's contribution not hers..
she remembered Lord Shiv..as Shiva gave a boon to come when she calls so he appears

Shiv : kaho Minakshi humein smaran kyun kiya..

Minakshi : hey Mahadev hum chahte hai humare baad bhi humara naam log smaran rakhe aur apke sath hi mere naam uchharit ho..kintu ye tabtak samvab nhi jab hum devitwa prapt na kare..aur aisa samvab nhi karan hum ek naswar manushya hai..to aaphi iske upay kare

Shiv : iska ek hi upay hai..yadi hamare sath tumhara naam uchharit hona hoga aur tumhare naam mein devitwa aro karna hoga to sayam devi ko hi naam k sath abtarirt hona hoga..

Minakshi : to hum apne pita aur mata k dwitiya putri k rupmein mata Parvati ko kamna karte hai..jo hamare naam k sath hi is sansar mein ayegi aur ek yodha banke is kshetra k raksha karegi..aur aapke sath unka naam ek sath puja jayega..

Shiv : tathastu

and he disappears...

Parvati though got angry to hear that she has to take birth again as her husband promised one of his admirer to keep her name attached with him but she couldn't refuse her husband so she accepted to be born as Minakshi

and now mortal Minakshi became a sage and devoted her life to Shiv vakti..

Edited by Kadamvari - 27 January 2013 at 9:22pm

MrToolConfuser

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Jhumji.. Wow.. Aap back? I thought.. This sunday vi jawab nai milega.. Sorry, iss week aapko jayada question de ke bother nai kar paya .. But, telling you.. Next time if i get a chance to grill you.. Pher sawal ke dukaan le ke beith jayungaLOL and also happy weekend jiSmile and rimiji tussi kaha ho? Kaha hain aur Question question? Jaldi we have only 3hours to grill herCool.

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hmm So you gave up.Then what should I suppose to do??

MrToolConfuser

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Rayan mere 6questions ka toh answers he nahi huya...so ab kya karoon??ConfusedJane do yaar...agar dobara chance mile toh aur bhi achchi questions le ke ayoongi.Evil Smile
Minaxi...can I get a chance to grill Kadamvari again??

MrToolConfuser

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.