~*DKDMian for 33rd week*~ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Jhum, now it's my turn to question you. Who is favorite author? Wich form of adishakti do you like? What is your bigest wish? If you ever meet mahadev(the real one) what would you ask from him?
Tarakari]Jhum, now it's my turn to question you.

Who is favorite author?

Bani Basu , Ashapurna Devi , Leela Majumdar

Wich form of adishakti do you like?

Mahishasurmardini Maa Durga

What is your biggest wish?

To Be a Teacher Who can Teach By Heart

If you ever meet mahadev(the real one) what would you ask from him?

End the Discrimination between Man and Woman

😭😭Hey Di this is not fair.My questions are pending and I have more fantastic ideas to grill you.😳😈...
Though I know my 4 questions are pending...and you have no choice but answer them. What I am going to do is increase your difficulty level.
With my previous set of questions please do answer of my new questions...
1."Damadam Mast Kalandar"...this is sung by so many artists but if you are given to choose between Malini Avasthi ji's one and Rakha Varadwaj ji's one then which one do you pick??And Why??Justify your answer.
2.Suppose someone gifted you Sharat Chandra Chattopadhyaya's "Datta" and Rabindranath Tagore's "Gora". Which one do you read first??And why?? Justify your answer.
3.Write an OS on your most hated character from DKDM.

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 11 years ago
Rimi since when i became a poet ??😕..regardless on whom i have to write i just can't rite poems

ur questions will be answered don't worry
Congrats for being on the hot seat dear. So Jhum I will call u by your name now. So if given a a chance to play a role in DKDM which is character you would choose to play?😉
Originally posted by Limraina

Congrats for being on the hot seat dear. So Jhum I will call u by your name now. So if given a a chance to play a role in DKDM which is character you would choose to play?😉

Devsena 😆
Hmm now I know you are pakka Karthikeya ki deewani. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Limraina

Hmm now I know you are pakka Karthikeya ki deewani. ðŸ˜‰

yeah because its Rushiraj..aur dusri baat its the only character whom i thought casting is not good😃
Originally posted by Kadamvari

yeah because its Rushiraj..aur dusri baat its the only character whom i thought casting is not good😃

Very true I second what u say on this. 😛
Congrats Jhum...enjoy the hot seat...😊