Song: 

Place:

Book:

That's all for now
grill this special member as MUCH as you CAN Evil Smile
 so this is your host and dost Minakshi Tongue
signing off!!! Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.SandytatsmeNishajosDeewaniRimiSindhu_usMrToolConfuserchand1234deboleena.mannaforam.Nikki_Titli

Sindhu_us IF-Dazzler
Sindhu_us
Sindhu_us

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Kadamvari. Smile
MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Congratualtions kadamvari, I will surely comeback with some grilling questionsLOL till then keep grilling her, rimi where are you? Yesterday tumhe sabse jayada grill jhum ne hi kiya tha so, kuch toh grill karna baanta hain tumhare taraaf se viEvil SmileCoolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi

deboleena.manna IF-Sizzlerz
deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
congrts Kadamvari..Big smile
Nishajos IF-Dazzler
Nishajos
Nishajos

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Congrats Kad, aru..Sorry what is your real name?? WinkTongue
DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Congratualtions kadamvari, I will surely comeback with some grilling questionsLOL till then keep grilling her, rimi where are you? Yesterday tumhe sabse jayada grill jhum ne hi kiya tha so, kuch toh grill karna baanta hain tumhare taraaf se viEvil SmileCoolLOL

Hey Rayan I am here and I have lots of Cool cool idea to gril kadamvari aka Queen of Chandrapir.LOL

MrToolConfuser

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
congrates kad

MrToolConfuser

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Big smileHey DI Heartiest Congratulations!! A big muuuaaah and Hug for you from me.
Now its time to grill you.Evil Smile
So here are some questions for you:

1.Well this is a situation. Mahadev is sitting outside the Kailash and thinking about his Vairagya and Grihastha dharma. He is lost in his spiritual thoughts when a man wearing black sailorin jacket and blue jumper enters in the Kailash...and he meets Mahadev outside of Kailash. The man is none other than Capt.Haddock of Tintin. Now write a imaginary conversation between Mahadev and Capt.Haddock.Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
2.When Capt.Haddock meets Mahadev meanwhile Tintin meets Parvati and sees her crying. Now write a imaginary conversation between them.
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
3.Though we all know Kuttus aka Snowy is Tintin's pet dog.But in my story he is also a boy who has the special ability to transform himself into dog. Now Kuttus(when he is boy) taking his dog form(when he is dog he is Snowy) meets Kartikeya and Ganesha in the forest where the brothers are making the Shiv-ling. Now write a imaginary conversation between Kuttus and Kartikeya-Ganesha.(Don't forget to add Kuttus's dog form Snowy's conversation with Kartkeya and Ganesha)
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
4.Now the scene is shifted. Capt. Haddock after his conversation with Mahadev goes to Parvati.Now write a imaginary conversation between Parvati and Capt.Haddock.
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
5.Meanwhile after talking to Parvati Tintin goes to Mahadev.
Now write a imaginary conversation between Mahadev and Tintin.
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
5.Kartikeya and Ganesha enjoy Kuttus's company a lot. So they summon Ashoka Sundari in the forest and introduce Kuttus aka Snowy to her. What will be her reaction to see this kind of Boy who transform himself into a dog??Write imaginary conversation between A S, Ganesha, Kartikeya and Kuttus(Don't forget Snowy)
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
6.Bianca Castafiora meets Parvati...and describes her jwelleries and attires to her. What will be Parvati's reaction?? Write a imaginary conversation between Bianca Castafiora and Parvati and then Mahadev and Parvati on this regard.
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
Evil SmileHmm...I guess this is enough for you.Evil SmileIf not...then I have so many exciting ideas...so...hehehehhahahahahahaEvil Smile

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 23 January 2013 at 4:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

giri88MrToolConfuser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index