Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Okay everyone I'm sooo tired of people bashing each other, especially Jeevika. I'm so tired that there's not enough O's to add to my so. Seriously people get over yourself and if you aren't enjoying the show, or you don't like a character tell the makers of the show, not people on this forum. All you people who keep talking about Jeevika running away and not facing problems, you all need to do something. This is an Ehmmbh forum not a forum for Virman or Virika fans!!!! get that straight. And seriously I can talk about how much I disliked Manvi for getting into everyone's business all the time, but did I? NOOO!!! Every character has their strengths and flaws, but no need to make a big deal of it. So start acting maturely and STOP HATING!!!! 

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889keens94ojas143puneetksingh9NimishrrEHMMBH-loverElmWizard5015Kryan4eversush909999PSameeha.Tackersoty24nadianadynemissaisha97Duggukedeaasma1rose-girlCara86mariarauf48Love_Familysanjana_coolpinky.paddaSweety1234556White-Roserocksravya11MarziiMyAtmaMink-sabaSaaraa.-Latty--JujuK-vish94-arshiasushma-Aaliya.KryAn-amritaluvskryan--Ayesha---NightDreamer--Deeps--Muskii-Roses-khushirelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ohh my goddd" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Dude this is public forum..every person in the forum has the right to share their opinions..if you are not interested,them just ignore the post na..why making one more post bashing the persons..and here we are talking about cvs of the show and as the viewer of ehmmbh ,i guess every person has the right to make any post..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeethiRani48kriyansh_tanyaKidrauhlhooriia_xpreetipcspreadingsmile

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Dude this is public forum..every person in the forum has the right to share their opinions..if you are not interested,them just ignore the post na..why making one more post bashing the persons..and here we are talking about cvs of the show and as the viewer of ehmmbh ,i guess every person has the right to make any post..

im not saying you don't have the rigt, im just saying stop bashing the characters! not once did i bash manvi and virat so its better you don't for viren and jeevika. If you have a problem with the cv's tell them, but stop saying crap about the character itself!!! i never even bashed virman once so seriously read before you comment

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

keens94ojas143missaisha97sanjana_coolMarziiarshiasushma-Aaliya.KryAn-amritaluvskryan-Latty--ayeshabfd--NightDreamer---Ayesha--relentless.

kriyansh_tanya

Goldie

kriyansh_tanya

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
agree wid shrav!!
its an open forum
n i m pointing at cvs not at jeevika dey shud make her character a bit believeable..
if u have problem wid my topic just ignore it 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48hooriia_x..Gowri..shrav_KTholic

spreadingsmile

IF-Sizzlerz

spreadingsmile

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

agreeClapClap..
we have full right to voice our opinion.u cant stop us ..and read that post properly dear..its cv of show person is talking about..and wats wrong in that?..wat she said completely true...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani48hooriia_x

-NightDreamer-

IF-Sizzlerz

-NightDreamer-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Very Much needed post dear.. dis is wat was lacking..
Seriosuly dey m to gtting annoyed.. By watching mny post against jeevika..
But i luvd Jeevika alwayz Bcoz Dis wat her Chracter is Evryone can't be lik manvi Dis is life evry1 has der own way den wat will be diffrence Between manvi & jeevi..
Cum on Guyz Stop dis nonsnce It's just too much y

Sry if hurted but mreally hurted Cry

thanks ALott dear much needed post need sum more..

-MeHaK-

Edited by -NightDreamer- - 20 January 2013 at 11:24pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307ojas143nadianadynesanjana_cool-ayeshabfd--Latty---Ayesha--Kays94

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveviratmanvi

agree wid shrav!!
its an open forum
n i m pointing at cvs not at jeevika dey shud make her character a bit believeable..
if u have problem wid my topic just ignore it 

awsome go ahead on this open forum and make more fun of the characters of this show!!! 

i understand people hate that she runs away, but honestly manvi gets acts childish and interferes in everything too. But yeah okay if you're bashing the cvs thats fine, but please be a little respectful to the people who like jeevika. I'm sure you all would rage if people said things about virman. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

keens94kpriya0307ojas143nadianadynemissaisha97Marziirocksravya11-Latty---Ayesha--

--Ayesha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ayesha--

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Thanx for the post kays.
I know its an open forum n everyone has their own opinion,bt it nt that if we dnt like sumone we will start bashing them,really its nt good.
It really hurts whn u bash sum1,plz stop saying rubbish abt jeevika.
Sum time i also dnt like manavi as she interfer in evrything bt trust me i never bashed her.
If u hav any prblm abt characters tell the cv's bt nt the characters.
So i think its high time that all should b stoped.
We all r EHMMBHains n we all r virika n virman fans only bcos of EHMMBHains

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

missaisha97LuvArTi4eversanjana_cool-Latty--ayeshabfd-rocksravya11-NightDreamer-Kays94

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.