Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

What's your take on Housewife Hai.? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Hey, welcome kaamchorni Smile

Actually Sona had stated that she will surely go back to work, but she wants to set things right in the house first. I think this was much needed for Suhnaina who was treating Neelam almost like a maid Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's your take on Housewife Hai.? (Page 3)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaamchorni

Goldie

kaamchorni

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Fair point but I'd still rather see her in both roles at the same time. As it is, with her correcting the perception of housewives in the family and then also solving the other problems between the family members, it appears that it will be a long while before we see her back at work.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Even i was hoping that they would show her as a journalist but they started with the wedding. Looking forward to see her as a journalist and how she manages the house at the same time.

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
thanks for this thread ...
    i am bit happy watching this serial in ZEE tv ...almost with more expectation i  started this serial and am happy that CV's made this happen Big smile 
 i am damn hard fan of AD ...i love his acting as kanhaiyya and his fuss with sona are quite remarkable ...i il feel happy wen he is completely out from his indu singh character coz i can quote some actions are so close to indu  which i can never forget ...i want kanhaiyya style not indu singh in AKHHSJH...
and sona is so wonderful to watch... her charming face makes me smile whenever she is on screen ...am seeing her for first time in serial ...her character has so importance she is having more potential ...
i love her smile ..so dashing ...i want sonaiyya to spend more intimacy moments ...they both are dabangg couple that is sure ...
apart from this so many characters playing their role in a good way ...many are new for me so guessing all turns well without affecting sonaiyya...

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Wow amud..u have given so cute analysis of the serial. U r watching suhasi the 1st time and appreciating..this show how gr8 her charm is...her talent attracts everyone

As for as kanhaiyya's actions as indu singh...yes whenever he talks like that, mere haarat ko harat hone lgta h and i start feeling sad but still i want kanhaiyya to continue with some actions of his previous character... By this i feel like my prince charming is always with me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amud

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

Wow amud..u have given so cute analysis of the serial. U r watching suhasi the 1st time and appreciating..this show how gr8 her charm is...her talent attracts everyone

As for as kanhaiyya's actions as indu singh...yes whenever he talks like that, mere haarat ko harat hone lgta h and i start feeling sad but still i want kanhaiyya to continue with some actions of his previous character... By this i feel like my prince charming is always with me
even i can imagine the same dr...same to same ...but i feel get lost as its our indu with sanchi but here its sonaiyaa so feeling desperate about RJN ...thats wat i want him to be kanhaiyya dr..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Nice reviews amud Wink

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Nice reviews amud Wink
thanku vishaBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.