Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai
Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

India-Forums

What's your take on Housewife Hai.? (Page 2)

love_karanabha IF-Addictz
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubysk

nice show... but i m still comparing YMGGk... But yes this show is unique...

Same keep comparing to YMGGK it's a different kind of show
drsimran Groupbie
drsimran
drsimran

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Totally boring show bakwas. Miss Karan and Abha. Don't understand why Suhasi Dhami even signed up for this show. She is such a strong and popular actress. It would be more fun to watch her in Madhubala along side her sister in law. She should have done commercials until a good script came along.
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I think everyone must firstly accept that this is not YMGGK and the storyline is totally different. Hence Sona and Abha tend to be different and it have not even completed one month. Try going to YMGGK forum and look at the review when the show started. It was not good too but it latwr attracted everyone and became a landmark show. :-)
love_karanabha IF-Addictz
love_karanabha
love_karanabha

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
YMGGK was a landmark show and it has it's own place we have seen suhasi as abha she amazed with her acting and her pairing with karan was very loved !  everyone has their opinions and the show just started let's see what reviews it get's after a couple of more months.

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
That's true Jesh. We can't compare both the shows and the characters as its totally different. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

Sanahil Groupbie
Sanahil
Sanahil

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
 The show haz two thingz : Information + Entertainment = Infotainment.

I waz watching this show jst for Aniruddh ... but now the whole cast  n the idea of the show is my favorite... Being a Saas , Sunaina iz the best typical saas... Sona'z decision to quit job waz really a brave decision bcoz being a housewife is very very difficult job.Smile

Aniruddh as Kanhaiya ... OMG .. what to say... I saw him as Indu Singh in Ruk Jana Nahin... that's y it waz difficult to accept him as soft spoken Kanhaiya... but now i have understood the idea of this character... so...now um loving him.. Heart

i dont have much to say... I love this show... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-Sonali.S

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
^^ Nice reviews Smile
kaamchorni Goldie
kaamchorni
kaamchorni

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahikaL

Still reserving judgment. I like the premise of the story, but it bothers me that Sona seeks to manipulate her husband and that he is portrayed as being less intuitive than her, unable to perceive that he's being manipulated. 

Sunaina's character seems very unkind and domineering, plus very caustic. 

I guess I didn't reserve judgment! ROFL

Please excuse me if I've stated my opinion too strongly. Love Suhasi and I do want to see the show succeed. 

Took the words right from my mouth (fingertips?). I'm also quite unhappy, to say the least, that Sona has chosen to give up work in order to teach the family the value of a housewife. Surely it would have been equally, if not more, effective to show that external careers and domestic responsibilities can be balanced and are equally important?

There's something about her choice that puts forward the impression that working women cannot simultaneously manage a household and that idea does not sit well with me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index