Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

It has been about 3 weeks, since this show have started and i would love to know what you guys think so far about this show.

Presently in the show, Sona have decided to be a full time Housewife leaving her job as a journalist as she think it is a wise idea, as she have only been married a few days and can see how well her in law treat a Housewife.

Our darling Kahnaiyya seems to sweet to resistLOL, Neelam is so clam yet so simple, MummyJi is the head & it seems as if to the entire family MUMMYJI IS ALWAYS RIGHT.Wink 

With 3 weeks already complete entering our fourth, what your take on this show so far?

For me,
I think Suhasi Dhami as a Housewife is worth watching especially paired opposite Aniruddh Dave for the first time. There chemistry seems to be working quite well.
However, the role of Kanhaiyya seem quite confusing, as he think his mom is always right, Sona just give him a few sweet words and he thinks she is also right...LOL I totally love that, but it that will surely be a problem on the show progresses. One thing that really like with Aniruddh as Kanhaiyya is the way portray his dabbang look, he just got it so right.. Well, i will say no faults
Himani Shivpuri as Suhnaina is just a wonderful choice, As Hamani is a very talented actress and her role as a greedy saas. She just works her way well that role.

On whole,Suhasi looks as beautiful and stunning as she always did especially in YMGGK, portraying double role (Ahba, Albeli) was a challenge and now here a housewife Sona.
I can't say much about Aniruddh as i have never seen him, however i do look forward to see him in Housewife.
Together, I do hope these two chemistry make Magic.

I do like the idea of this show, as it does come with a message, We must not underestimate a women who is at home day and night, 24*7. As she may be worthed more than anything else.
What if one day she is not at home?
Will it still be a home?
No it will just be a House, as it takes a special person to make a house a home, and only a housewife can do that.
And a salute to all those woman who manage both the home and there work. How the hell do you guys do it???LOL

Well that was my take on the show Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai..Will be happy to here yours..

Edited by -Amanda- - 20 January 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahilmedhavidswagakevin2nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's your take on Housewife Hai.?" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I'll be back with my reviews Wink

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I have given a full review after watching three episodes..but i will surely give my toll after watching three week's episodes.. i will update later

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Thanku for the nice post and your reviews

housewife is a serial portraying a working girl turned housewife to make everyone realize that housewife also holds a respectable position...however the story is same old but its a plus point that serial has a comedy takda in it and it attracts viewers to it...i am enjoying the serial and i am even more enjoying AD on screen...

About jodi...i am so used to watch AD with her previous lead pair but its life and i can't look back. I am already trying to like the new leads bound together and i hope the jodi together will make a 2nd place for it in my heart...suhasi is a gorgeous actress and she is the best choice for the role of sona...and AD is the handsome hunk and a king of expressions...both the leads r talented and hardworking and i like there onscreen jodi and offscreen masti and i truly wait for sonaiyya scenes...the dialogue writing of the serial is really good and i can say its dialogud writing is the true match to AD's old serial...all dialogues in rhyme...i enjoy and learn them

In the starting the serial was too comic which i didn't enjoyed much but since kanhaiyya's role got stability with less of comedy, i am liking it and yes i truly hate sunaina and julie and i feel bad for neelam...but no more sad when sona is there...renu, bindiya, goverdhan and uddham really make me laugh and serial is moving in a good way with curiosity for me everytime an episode ends

I do not believe in saas bahu serials but in shows who faces the real world issues...still housewife attracted me...may be because of my darling AD but i am keen to watch it and praise the show...i hope with time my review grow better and housewife sets its place in everyone's likes of serials...

HOUSEWIFE ROCKS

Edited by sonali.singh - 21 January 2013 at 8:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahilmedhavid

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Omg...i saw julie as mohit's gf in DABH...i got to know that she has original long hairs...i was firstly confused about her beautiful long straight hairs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahil

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
nice show... but i m still comparing YMGGk... But yes this show is unique...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_karanabha

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Please post your reviews...

MahikaL

MahikaL

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Still reserving judgment. I like the premise of the story, but it bothers me that Sona seeks to manipulate her husband and that he is portrayed as being less intuitive than her, unable to perceive that he's being manipulated. 

Sunaina's character seems very unkind and domineering, plus very caustic. 

I guess I didn't reserve judgment! ROFL

Please excuse me if I've stated my opinion too strongly. Love Suhasi and I do want to see the show succeed. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seatacdevil_saint2000kaamchorni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.