Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ShikhaKhushi

IF-Rockerz

ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
OS| Instant Reaction

___Sequel to OS| Who Would You Rather?___

He paced in the park around their usual spot impatiently. Why was she taking so much time? He had called her up so many times but her number was unreachable. Was it because what he had said the previous day? Foolish girl! He was sure it was. She was probably fidgeting nervously in her room or making jalebis while her mind tried to register the truth. Khushi Kumaari Gupta happened to have a slow brain. No wonder she needed tutoring for physics and maths. Her logic was defected.

He tried calling her one last time and when he heard the same message again, his patience cracked. He strode out of the park, incensed. He was  going to find her and get some answers out of her and if she thought he would be stupid enough to believe the lies she would surely cook up, that was so not going to happen. She could keep her lies to herself. He had noticed the way she looked at him ages ago and now that he had spit out about his feelings, she had better do the same.

It was no longer any easy being just her friend. She was growing too beautiful. He was growing too much in love. He wanted something more than friendship now and when Arnav Singh Raizada wanted something, he made sure he got it. When he reached at her place, he was about to ring the bell and ask for her, but a loud conversation from inside stopped him. His hand froze midway in air.

"Khushi, are you sure you'll be fine, beta?"

"Yes, Amma. Don't fuss!" Her voice was unnaturally weak.

"Stay home and rest, Khushi."

"No, I can't and you know that. You pay the teacher, Amma, I don't want you to lose your money."

And right then, the door opened in his face. Caught like a deer in headlights, he stared back at her in stark shock.

"Arnav beta?" her mother reacted first, and he noticed Khushi, who had been extremely pale when he had seen her, blush deep red. "Come in!"

He shook his head, recovering from the initial embarrassment. "No, aunty. I had come to see Khushi, she hadn't come for the tutoring sessions today, so I was getting a bit worried," he looked at the girl in question who was busy analysing the tips of her toes. "Are you alright?"

Mrs Gupta rolled her eyes. "I don't know what's gotten into her, beta. She didn't eat anything since she returned home yesterday, and now she's having this acidity attack again. And now she is insisting to go to the piano tuitions in this state."

Arnav shot a glare at Khushi. "Don't worry, aunty. I'll drop her."

He wanted to scold her but he ended up smirking as they walked to Mrs Kent's.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

She dug her hands deeper in the pockets of her crimson sweater. "What for?"

"It's because of me you didn't eat yesterday, right, Khushi?"

He got no reply, so he stopped walking and pulled her in his arms to look in her beautiful, doe-shaped eyes. They opened round as saucers while her hands instantly flew up to his shoulders for support. Arnav's smirk just widened.

"It's because of what I told you?" the answer was evident in her mahogany orbs. He chuckled. "You do remember it's my turn to ask questions today?"

Khushi gulped, her breaths fast and shallow. She felt her head move mechanically into a nod and he swooped down to peck her cheek, leaving a burn she would feel for days after that.

"Good! So, I have a rule! I'll ask the questions, you'll answer. Okay?"

Her eyes popped open wider than before, if it were possible. "Why?" she gasped.

Arnav raised his eyebrows innocently. "Well, yesterday you were the one enquiring. Don't worry, you'll get your fair share of questions in our third round?"

"Third round?" she squeaked. He almost burst laughing at her expression. The girl looked like she'd be sick any moment now. It wasn't fair, he knew. He was troubling her to the point of giving her acidity attacks.

"Khushi, you started this game," he told her gently with a small, teasing smile. "Let's end it properly?"

She looked at him so feebly he was afraid she'd pass out on him. So, he released her but linked his hand with hers and continued walking. "We'll play instant reaction, fine? It's not difficult and I know how much you love it. Birds?"

"Huh?" Khushi looked deeply troubled. She was certainly stressing out.

"Chill, Khush!" he laughed, enjoying himself thoroughly, while she kept wondering how she had let herself fall into this situation. "We'll start again and this time, you play fair, okay?" She nodded with another gulp.

"Pasta?"

"Pizza."

"Orange?"

"Jalebi."

"Roses?"

"Red."

"Winter?"

"Romance."

"Love?"

"You!"

The word had slipped from her lips before she knew it. Arnav grinned seeing her clamp her hands on her mouth in complete horror. She stared at him accusingly. Khushi realised, now, that he had tricked her, loosened her mouth with the first few tries. She remained frozen there, letting his snigger helplessly at the face she was making.

Finally, he bent and kissed her forehead before brushing his lips against her ear.

"Go to your piano lessons. I'm letting you go... for now..." he whispered huskily. "I'll wait for you at the park for the final round tomorrow. Be there on time."

He grinned as he walked away and she gaped in disbelief. How did that guy manage to take her breath, tongue and brains every time she met him?

Continued in OS| Chips or Chillies...
Index: afistfulofcoloursarshiffindex.blogspot.com
[One thing! I don't PM. If you want to be notified when I update, please PM me you email address or send me an email at shivangikkgasr@gmail.com][/NOCOPY]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by ShikhaKhushi - 18 June 2013 at 8:25pm

The following 167 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusharini19crazysudhafan91radhagaurihoneyboney1va20171mbobby2011jazz.kaursanju_sweet21mehak55my-loveaayushikumarhukfsmile_n_laughmalinimbammussttuuttiiZaynMalik21moni16lexie123rohanrocking32neeveeyehihezindagittannTheArshiCrazeMINKRISHPinky2224zunaishabetelgeusejazzy308kavyaarshiChehakmahajanmalar3-divii-cutyanushkawelcomebroVatsala97sweetfairy007manisSuppi_4_uInderpreetgnada_apennyglilyattitudekanthi_chksKhushixoxoanisa79LoveRPcutie13mischiefsivatharshini..Zahra..shalinikanagu-Shalu-melovemayurpayal.12indiansrock7day_lilyArchu61Fridathe_breezeGunMpri3lovecutiepie_ashsamaz95MidnightReaderrabid52ranukamakshinehaarshigatamadhuishqsatiisparvatirdforfunRimo22tmowlasamarablogkamtokdinLovely_Bajwa_Landon_JamieAshgcamlinPriya_0skmr.bsbewustershona136ShrayaBiswasmanreet_gilljg12Arilipuv-crazyfananjubuaNeha2014famiyalovearshi93beauty14sarozzSanaya.BarunSS88amri123Reader_HobbyyeshyeshnaSAM32izzy0502darya20BlondiexzyapoorvaarnavRandomGirlramyarnSim96tabzzranjanatripathiHina69smartgirl9009leanne_1983meghnasNikhi.Honkytonkmsmarpleblah_blah3Rhysenn-Shobhu21-dmg123ami_princessN0306emistryaycma98Dalmuthuyasimi58Semantiarshy4everGAURI29missmk...Tripti...PhoenixTearsrajiarshianJaveria3991.Avanti.--Iqra--honey-sweetykondhiliCrazy_souldaisydee425aquagalseeta_naipssana11snoopy84Sidda8zafiHot.Pink.HeelsLOLWAsAaluchandana.smanikkasonia_92shonagudiajakhushicaskerGurmeet4Drashtimrk-1MISTIEAmti4umeniranjana00Nidsubh007chavvi16..Anita..HansaNcheesemadmishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi OS| Instant Reaction" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Very cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShikhaKhushi

Rhysenn

IF-Dazzler

Rhysenn

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Bahaha, that was really cute!

ShikhaKhushi

Crazy_soul

IF-Rockerz

Crazy_soul

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Cute.so we can expect one more part na?.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehak55ShikhaKhushi

Megha-Sobti

IF-Dazzler

Megha-Sobti

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
GOSH :P Shikha, ths iz Too Cute OS !!
Nxt Part Cumin Up.?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

njtulip25ShikhaKhushi

chavvi16

IF-Sizzlerz

chavvi16

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
aww thats so cute right
he sure got her naa
well he had to or else she would bail on him for sure

ShikhaKhushi

seeta_naips

IF-Rockerz

seeta_naips

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
she tried to trick him but he tricked her instead

ShikhaKhushi

samarablog

samarablog

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
haha..funny..
Loved the way the OSs are connected..i did not read the start saying its continuation of other OS, but in the end I was like, well; it looks like I know first part of it!
:)

ShikhaKhushi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top