Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ff mujhe tumse pyar hain *note* page *14* 27.3.13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

part 2
awww i loving this story the way u r heding So Priya don't love Ram but can't see him pain too awesome yaar they r mindblowing... together always n what to say abt RaYa hug it always send me in dream world of love awesome... Ram still so cares for Priya n NeVi's friendship is just out of the world... awesome too gud do update soon n plz PM if u can for next one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyathasan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff mujhe tumse pyar hain *note* page *14* 27.3.13 (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raya_some

Raya_some

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Smile update soon

pinky2606

Groupbie

pinky2606

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
awesome ff 
update next soon waiting...

aiyathasan

Goldie

aiyathasan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
part3

it is a beautiful Sunday morning... the sun rays peeped into the room through the curtains... priya slowly opens her eyes... Her eyes capture most beautiful sight... ram is lying beside her and a sweetly gives her a smile... Good morning priya sweetly said to ram... good morning ram also reply in sweet voice... when priya tries to get up from bed, ram immediately holds her hand bring her near him...for the sudden jerk priya falls into his arms... priya s face is cover with her hair.. ram touch her cheek and tugs the hair behind her ear... now their looking at each other eyes... in ram eyes there is only pure love respect for her but in her eyes there is only respect... priya cant look at his eyes anymore she puts her head on his chest ... and hug him tightly... a tear drops from her eyes...ram feels it so he keeps his hand on her back and press her more into his chest... they hug each other so tightly that the air is not able to pass between them... hey what happens why r u crying suddenly? do i have done anything that hurts you? ram said all this in concern voice... they r still hugging each other... priya response in a negative...when ram tries to break the hug priya clutch her kurta more tightly... plz let me be here for sometimes... priya said this to him...

Ram :u can stay here like this as long as u want... now plz give me a smile i cant see your tears it hurts me like hell... i can tolerate anything but i cant tolerate your tears... 
Priya: okay i will never cry again in front of you...
Ram: yes u can cry in front of me if you cry for  happiness... tell me one thing today the sun is rise from west or east ?
priya: why r u asking this? Everybody knows that the sun is rise from East... so obviously the sun rises from East...

Ram laugh out loudly and said priya tum kitne vhuli ho mein to tumare shate mazak kar rahi thi... kiyu ki aaj tum khud meri bahome ho... saying all this ram gives a kiss on her hair...

priya : mr kapoor you r so mean... mein to srif iss liya aap ki bahome huin ki aap ko mein trust karte huin mujhe pata hain ki jab tak mein nahi jaungi tab tak aab mujhe nahi touch karengi... mujhe aap se baat nahi karne hain aur aak baat jab tak mein na kahu aap mujhe hug bhi nahi karengi...saying all this priya gets up from bed... and stands near the window...

Ram also gets up from bed and follows her.. now they r standing beside each other..
ram : sorry priya mein to srif mazak kar rahi thi.. tum sad ho iss liya socha ki tumare mood ko thoda thik kardu... plz mujse naraz mat ho tumeh pata hain ki mujhe accha nahi lagta jab tum mujse naraz hote ho...

Priya: iss sab baat ki aab koi faiyda nahi hain... aap galti kiye hain to aap ko saza milna he chaie hain...

Ram : to tum mujhe maaf nahi karogi? okay but let me tell you one thing that at the night u will come to me and u will also give me a kiss and hug...

Priya:  r u challenging me?

Ram: yes sweethear i m challenging you and dont forget that i m Ram kapoor... so darling be ready for the night...
Ram gives a naughty smile to priya and going to the wash room...now priya alone and she is thinking what will ram do to get a kiss and hug from her... dont be so restless priya waiting for the night u will get your answer... Oh God how could i forget that today is sunday and i have to make some special breakfast for ram... thinking all this priya hurriedly walking towards the wash room... "and knockin the wash room door loudly...

Ram: kya huin haan priya itne jor se kiyu knock kar rahi ho... aise bhi mein ne to socha tha ki tum mujhe raat ko kiss karogi par tum to abhi he ready ho kiss karne k liya...

Priya: very funny mr kapoor mein aap ko kiss karne k liya door nahi knock kar rahi huin.. mujhe fresh ho na hain... plz jalde bahar aiye a...
Ram opens the washroom door and said aap kahe aur mein bahar nahi ahu aisa kabhi ho kakta hain kiya?

priya: Oh God mr kapoor aap pyaar mein pura pagal ho chuke hain... aap ka abb kuch nahi ho sakte hain... aur plz subha subha mujse aise flirt mat ki jiya..

Ram: kya karu tumare pyaar he kuch aisa hain ki mujhe aisa bana diya... kya tum sach mein nahi chahate ho ki mein tumse filrt na karu.. ager tum aise he chateho to aise he hoga.. mein kise aur k shate flirting karlungi...

Priya: u r so mean mr kapoor how could u think about another girl.. you s so disgusting mr kapoor... saying all this priya steeped into the washroom and bolt the door..

Ram thinking to himself: ajeb hain yaar jab iss ko shate flirt karo to problem kise aur k shate karu to bhi problem ...iss ladki ko samaj na k liya mujhe vikram se PHD  lena padega...

Ram is standing in front of the mirror and brushing his hair.. priya comes from the washroom and stands behind him... Ram does not notice that..He is humming Bade acche lagte hain ye dharte ye nadia ye raina from the behind priya says aur... ram said aur tum... Ram turns towards the priya and said when u come here?

Priya: when your bushing ur hair and singing the song... aap bohot acche gaana gate hain saying this priya laugh out loudly

now ram is feeling very embarrass he knows it very well that he is a very bad singer and now priya also knows this... mujhe pata hain ki mein bura gata huin to iss mein hasne wali kya baat hain... ram said all this in a angry voice

Priya: mein soch rahi thi ki apki gana sunkar hamare ghar ki pass jitna bhi chidiya hain o sab urke chale gaiye hogi...when priya saying all this she controls her laugh...

Ram: very funny... mein jaha rahi huin... samko ghar auingi...

Priya: breakfast bina kare kaise ja sakte hain aap?

Ram: mujhe pata hain ki tum breakfast nahi banaiya ho to iss liya mein breakfast nahi karungi...
Before priya says anything ram leaves the place...
priya is thinking haad hain yaar kuch kehane se pehle he chale gaiye... aur mujhe bhi aise hasna nahi chahe tha... mein bhi kabhi kabhi nadan ki tara harkat karke baat te huin... pehle to breakfast nahi banaiya fer unpar hasa... jorur mujh par bohot gussha honge... aab mein kya karu kaise inke narajgi toddu... mujhe neha se baat karne chaihe shayeed o kuch madat kar sake...

plz hit the like button and leave your comment...

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramalfyVaish90ark93nagma0kritinayyaric_2000varshathakkarmahumita_mitraanurayaRaya_somekaparikh1snehasyasreev12haribol79Siacutiesss283peeyaraSouLScORErviny_queensandhyasnbpatil3leena04jineejiggsvironikajain

sreev12

Goldie

sreev12

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
nice update ... cute nok-jhoks ...

sandhyasn

SouLScOREr

IF-Rockerz

SouLScOREr

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Nice update yaar...continue soon likhu ya nhi smjh nhi aa rha...Pta h tum ab update nhi krne wali ho :(

sandhyasn

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Bichara Mere Gollu bhukha mat rakhana... lol
nice update

SouLScOREr

Siacutie

IF-Dazzler