Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

ff mujhe tumse pyar hain *note* page *14* 27.3.13 (Page 3)

aiyathasan Goldie
aiyathasan
aiyathasan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta90

interesting story please  continue soonSmile
tnx dear
SouLScOREr IF-Rockerz
SouLScOREr
SouLScOREr

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiyathasan

Originally posted by Alya1991

Nice start...continue soon!!!
<font size="3"><font color="#0000CC"> tnx yaar
</font></font>
To please ab update kr do... Big smile
aiyathasan Goldie
aiyathasan
aiyathasan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
part 2

priys is standing beside him and gazing at him... he is looking so vulnerable and hurts... priya cant see him like this... he always tried his best for making her happy but know she is the person who hurts ram the most... she is now feeling guilty... she is feeling ashamed at herself... how could she do this with this man... he deserve to be happy... he always makes everyone life better but now his life make a joke with him... he deserve someone better than me... i know i cant forget my past but it also true that i cant make happy... i cant  see his pain... i always consider this married a compromised... but ram dont think like that... he always thinks me as his soul mate... i have to do something to bring his happiness in his life again... priya puts her hand on his shoulder...

without looking at priya ram said why u come here priya? i told you that i wanted to spend some time alone... i dont need you to console me... plz dont show your sympathy to me... its feeling that someone clutching my heart... it hurts me priya... i know priya u will never be able to  accept me as your husband... and your love is not for me... i dont know why i m so unlucky piya... i did not do any thing wrong to people... then why everyone always hut me... i will never wanted to get married... but my family force me to see u... when i first saw you... i just became speechless... your eyes ur caring nature towards my family ur understanding nature... your everything attracted me toward you... i dont no when i fall in love with you...  yes i love u... i m in love with you madly and deeply... saying all this ram breaks down in front of priya ... he is weeping like a baby... he covers his face with his hand...

priya knows it very well that how  it feels when someone lost their love... priya does not want that ram also feel the pain the that she was feeling when she got married with ram...  priya puts her hand in his face and make him to look at her eyes... mr kapoor plz look at me plz... i cant see you like this ... whatever happened i m responsible for this... why r u punishing yourself for this... plz  mr kapoor dont cry... i cant see your tears, it hurts me saying that priya caress his face with her finger and remove his tear from his face...

ram touch her hand which is still holding his face... priya dont do this to me plz dont leave me alone ... i cant leave without you... you have no idea what you mean to me...

mr kapoor just relax i will never leave you but yes i need sometimes... can i hug you ram said this in a low voice... priya does not want to break his heart ... so she wrapped her hand around his arms and keep her head near his heart... rams put his one hand in her back and other in her head and pulls her more near his heart...
now priya can hear his heart beat sound... she has never hear  so beautiful sounds before it soothing her mind and body priya closes he eyes and clutch him more tightly... priya does not know what happened her suddenly... she knows one thing that she cant see ram in pains... now both r feeling relax... they r lost into each other arms...

suddenly the heard someone knocking at the door.. they separate from each other and looking at the door...  neha and vikram are standing near the door and puts their hands into their eyes...

neha : donot worry priya we did not see any things... you guyz carry on..
piya faces become red : neha what r u saying... we r just...
neha putting her hands down from her eyes and we r just  what?
ram: yaar vikram tu apni biwi ki mukh band nahi karskti.? o kya bol jarahi hain?
: arrey yaar neha ne kya galat kaha hum jo deykha hum to o hi keyhange na..  saying this vikram and neha burst into laugh... yaar tum dono itna kiyu sarma rahi ho... tum jo kiya is mein galat kiya hain...
priya: kya aap log o hape kara hoke sab baat karengi?
ram chao tum dono hamare kamre mein... all four of them walking towards the room... ram and vikaram are sitting on the bed priya nad neha are sitting on the couch...
ram; sab kuch thik hain na ? tum log itne raat ko eiyape sab kuch thik to hain na?
neha; r fatty saf saf kiyu nahi kaha rahi ho ki tum hum log ko dekkar khush nahi ho...
neha: arre neha aise baat nahi hain...
vik: aiyse hi hum yieha se jarahi the to soch tum log se milke jao...
priya... app log bathea mein cha leyke ati huin...
ram.. priya tume janeki jorurat nahi hain tum call kardo bansi kaka leyke aiyegi...
neha: ahem ahem... vikram tum deykha fatty priya ko kitna pyaar karte hain ki aak pal ki vi liya o usko apni najar se bahar jane nahi deyrahi ha... hum shyad galat time pey agaie...
priya: neha kya tum kabhi apni mukh band nahi rak sakti?
neha: tomara pyaar dekkar mea dil vi bol uhta hain...
vik: neha kiyu tum usko tang kar rahi ho

four of them spend fabulous time with each other... its allread mid night neha and vikarm left the house... now priya and ram is alone in the room... ram goes to wash room for changing his cloth... priya is sitting on the edge of the bed and resting her head in the headboard...her eyes is close... ram goes near her and puts his hand on her face... priya shiver with his touch... r u ok priya? you r looking tired and pale.. what happened? ram asked all this in a concern voice...

i m fine mr kapoor it just i m tired... and my backbone is paining like hell
... priya answer it...

priya plz lay down if u sit like this ur back will be pain more... priya obey his order and laying straightly on the bed... when ram moves from their priya hold his hand... mr kapoor can u sit here for a while... off course priya... ram sits their and takes priyas head in his lap... and caressing her head gently... feeling his touch priya peachfully dose off a sleep...

hey guyz plz leave your precious comment and hit the like button...

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyumaragdoll16abcd89like11ark93pinky2606rayaBALHic_2000ShwetaVaidyasangautamanurayavarshathakkarRaya_someSharmiRayaBasuanupam_dilkaparikh1haribol79lalmadhusreev12snehasyaSiacutiesandhyasnbpatil3SouLScORErleena04jineejiggs123fizavironikajainshavii

123fiza IF-Sizzlerz
123fiza
123fiza

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
oh no...nevik spoiled the moment of raya hhaaahhhaaa...
thank you...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyathasanSouLScOREr

SouLScOREr IF-Rockerz
SouLScOREr
SouLScOREr

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear...continue soon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyathasan

anuraya Senior Member
anuraya
anuraya

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Thank u..beautiful.. love it!!!!

aiyathasan

SouLScOREr IF-Rockerz
SouLScOREr
SouLScOREr

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged

aiyathasan

deepa1993 Senior Member
deepa1993
deepa1993

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Not only ram but priya also love him.. but not understand... raya ka kitna accha hug tha spoil kr diya... conti.. nic.yr..loved it. .

aiyathasan

Go to top