Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

SS~A Midsummer Night's Dream~EPILOGUE PG 47 (Page 7)

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
oh wowie what a chappie...

loved loved their first meeting..it is so beautiful piu and kiran..am just thrilled reading this whole chapter..u ppl are genius..

i could see clearly kesar looking at her lehenga..anklets..such fine details..
i like his characterisation where u said how he respects women..not interested in courtesans..simply wow

and oh my the confronatation was heart wrenching..super superb superb.
loved what they said to each other..and am loving this matured and sensible kesaraditya yaar.. he looks like AKbar of Jodha Akbar.. (Hirthik waala)

and surprising factor was that he knew why she is saying all this..he feels what their kingdom did was right..brilliant turning point..that makes the story more interesting..

and dialogues were mindblowing..fab it is

and another intriguing character is anshumali..haila..she is so  J na
bechara kesara..sab soch kya rahe hai aur ho kya raha hai

and then i loved the night scene..this kesaraditya has come alive in front of me...i could imagine him all blushing nervous in front of gulaal..so gulaal meets someone at night..and interesting thing is she felt kesar like him ..wow what a characters these all are

oh btw i loved kartikeya...hahahaha chaati pe baal... piu  i know u lubb it hahahahah

this SS is FANTABULOUS>>>can we get a show on this

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jGeeshuMR21manzilmukulIncense

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
oh btw i forgot to comment about apna villain and courtesan

haila dushy is sucha freak and womaniser..raat ka raja in true sense...such a diagonally opposite character of kesar. oh my itni sundar biwi che..fir bhi aisa...why why why..what is the reason of his aloofness from anshumaali..i wonder. btw i think i will have to read again to see if he was married when he was with Talli ?

and talli hahahaha...omg seductive character...on top of it she got brains too..wow...

@geesh : would like to have ur  opinion on this talli TongueLOL

Edited by nneeiill - 25 January 2013 at 8:31pm

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
@arti :

mujhe bhi ye kesar aditya bohot hot lag raha hai..even when he is so  pavitra..love his characterisation yaar...sensible RAJKUMAR ... neither ultra sweet nor bratty...haaye dhak dhak Heart

@piu : all u kesars are so distinct from one another..amazing yaar..start a PH make a show...kuch bhi kar by hook or crook we want a show

Edited by nneeiill - 25 January 2013 at 8:31pm

minizz IF-Rockerz
minizz
minizz

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
KesarCry awww my heart is breaking for him.What a power packed emotional chapter...mazaa aa gaya.Piu and Kiran...awesome job you guys.This chapter was so good.I loved everything in it.The FB of the first meeting with the cute Karthikeya and the mischevious,carefree Gulaal was beautifully penned down.Oh I have a bad feeling about Karthikeya.Hope nothing bad has befallen him.I would feel very bad if I don't see him hale and hearty in the presentCryAnshumali is quite possessive about Kesar na...hmmm she will definitely try to create problems betweenour beloved jodi.Now coming to my most fav part of this chapter...the emotional confrontation between the husband and the wife.Wow that was just mind blowing.The dialogues and the feelings expressed were so powerful and heart wrenching.I enjoyed that scene a lot.I loved how you put in the dialogues from the show and worked around it seamlessly.That was just great.I felt so bad for Kesar...the guy has been waiting for his wife for all these years and as he said she has been the only one in his heart for all this time...but his dream shattered to million pieces listening to her sharp,hurtful words.Oh it was so sad to see him in so much pain...The whole scene was awesomely written.Good job guysClapoh so Vasant gave her the birds.I wonder what happened to him...hmmm another mystery to solve.I am really loving this way of inter weaving the past and the present...builds up the suspense quite nicely.

The posters are very beautiful...now looking forward to the 3rd chapter eagerly to know more about the past and the budding of the relationship between the prince and his wife Embarrassed

A big hug Piu and Kiran for this amazing chapterHug

oh forgot to add Talli...yeh Talli phir se courtesan ban gayiLOL I just can't seem to picturise our dabloo Talli as this sensuous woman.She is too sweet and jhalli for that.At least to me she is and I can never see her otherwise even though I hated her in the showTongue

Edited by minizz - 25 January 2013 at 11:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jGeeshuMR21nneeiillmanzilmukulIncense

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
 @mini

i agree yaar...talli as seductress was lil difficult to visualize for me too...
she is too sweet for that..LOL

vinolya IF-Dazzler
vinolya
vinolya

Office Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Kya baat hain Piyu & Kiran !!!!! What a fantastic start!!!!! Amazing trailer by Kiran (I totally loved her VM), lovely and beautifully created VM by Geeshu, superb posters.. wow... and above all wonderful ss.. Smile... SUPERB!!!!

kalika.jGeeshuMR21nneeiillmanzilmukulIncense

Geeshu IF-Rockerz
Geeshu
Geeshu

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Posters: Beautiful
Kesaraditya and Gulaal scenes: Wonderful 
Anshumali's behaviors: Doubtful 
Talli's new avtar: Painful
Oyeee Kiranwa and Piuuu...smilie_girl_130.gif.
who wrote that Talli part?.. Whose idea was that? smilie_girl_093.gif

Edited by Geeshu - 26 January 2013 at 12:31am

kalika.jprachuryaMR21nneeiillmanzilmukulIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

@arti :

mujhe bhi ye kesar aditya bohot hot lag raha hai..even when he is so  pavitra..love his characterisation yaar...sensible RAJKUMAR ... neither ultra sweet nor bratty...haaye dhak dhak Heart

@piu : all u kesars are so distinct from one another..amazing yaar..start a PH make a show...kuch bhi kar by hook or crook we want a show

ha ha ha we love pavitra inte paapi bhi nahi haiLOLWink and yaa humari maange poori karo man wen there can be so many crap for useless audience can we have one damm one sensible show for us...hum kya kareCryCryCry btw piu copyright ur work no seriously  Embarrassed 

and talli seductressWacko she was counting gold coinsShocked all i can imagine her counting lots of bhajiya i m damm sure the great brain of rashipur ne gadbad ki and kesar and gulaal got marriedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaMR21manzilmukul

Go to top