Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

SS~A Midsummer Night's Dream~EPILOGUE PG 47 (Page 5)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

^ its about period romance so me not demanding it..LOLEmbarrassed i know 16th century ppl were xtra sanitized ConfusedCry

lol 16th century ppl had so many ranis how can they be sanitized ab main kya karun..i had thought i will give you all a paapi princeTongue but nahi chahiye toConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21kiran_trudecentIncense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
lakshman ki to ek thi and he left her too  Cry mujhe to prince mein wahi dekhing Cry but paapi hai  to phir rawat se jyada chahiyeCool...humari maange poori karoLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentMR21manzilmukulnneeiill

poo_j IF-Dazzler
poo_j
poo_j

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Intriguing!!!Clap Loved it!!!Big smile So many things happened in this update..Gulaal hates Kesar..Cry But hope Kesar will save her and win her by his unconditional love!!!

Looking forward and thanks for writing an excellent update..Smile

Edited by poo_j - 24 January 2013 at 1:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentmanzilmukul

MR21 IF-Rockerz
MR21
MR21

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Piu/Kiran Hug...wow what a dhamaakedhaar start for the storyBig smile...it created a lot of curiosity to know whats the past between the characters n what lead them to this situation...seriously looks like u will be giving a full on paapi kesar as the chapter starts with his dream n what a dreamEmbarrassedWink...so pati-patni r meeting after 5 years...FB part of kesar is too good yaar...he really misses his mom na...i am just curious why kesar did not guess that may be his wife is not happy with this marriage when she neglected him...coming to dushyanth well he hates kesar a lot na n looks like he likes nirja tooConfused when he is already married...more interesting character is anshumali...does she really likes kesarOuchAngry...she is very evil towards nirja n dushy...but i felt that she is doing all this as she never got love from her husbandConfused...coming to the last part i am very sad yaar...why did she do this...is it a suicide attempt or did anshumali or dushy did anything to her...
so many questions n much more curiosity to know whats the past n also to know nirja's point of view about all this that is happening in her life...very interesting chapter...update soon...

Geeshu/Kiran Hug...superb VMs for the story...loved them...

nneeiill IF-Sizzlerz
nneeiill
nneeiill

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
piu n kirAN...

first chapter is very interesting
lots of elements..i particualry love the way  u desrcibe the beauty of nature...like the sand dunes,moonlight etc etc...
so prince kesar aditya was in gurukul ...interesting...

i have a feeling dushy is responsible for gulaal's father's death n has created some misunderstanding which makes gulaal hate kesar .
anshumaali's character i loved..particularly her possessiveness for kesar

and geesh n kiran ur vms are way too good ..it has left me yearning for such a show with neil as lead Ouch

Edited by nneeiill - 23 January 2013 at 10:53am

kiran_trudecentMR21manzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
^mujhe bhi...Cry someone take him as lead in period romance anything will doCry

kiran_trudecentMR21manzilmukul

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
wen will u update????

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

Piu/Kiran Hug...wow what a dhamaakedhaar start for the storyBig smile...it created a lot of curiosity to know whats the past between the characters n what lead them to this situation...seriously looks like u will be giving a full on paapi kesar as the chapter starts with his dream n what a dreamEmbarrassedWink...so pati-patni r meeting after 5 years.
He he Ramya...LOLPati patni meets after 5 years Big smile and Prince is not able to control his paapi thoughtsWinkLOL Bechara 5 saal se deprived lolLOL

..FB part of kesar is too good yaar...he really misses his mom na...i am just curious why kesar did not guess that may be his wife is not happy with this marriage when she neglected him...coming to dushyanth well he hates kesar a lot na n looks like he likes nirja tooConfused when he is already married...more interesting character is anshumali...does she really likes kesarOuchAngry...she is very evil towards nirja n dushy...but i felt that she is doing all this as she never got love from her husbandConfused...coming to the last part i am very sad yaar...why did she do this...is it a suicide attempt or did anshumali or dushy did anything to her...
so many questions n much more curiosity to know whats the past n also to know nirja's point of view about all this that is happening in her life...very interesting chapter...update soon...

Geeshu/Kiran Hug...superb VMs for the story...loved them...

Aiyoo Ramya so many questions Aram seEmbarrassed Updates mein sab pata chaling..Tu thoda sabar toh rakhTongue and Anshumali is one interesting character..You will love herEmbarrassedThanksHug

kiran_trudecentMR21

Go to top