Gulaal

SS~A Midsummer Night's Dream~EPILOGUE PG 47 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 49

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Very Awsome Chapter Really Loved It. Please Use Dark Colors To Write The SS. its To See With This Color.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeeshuMR21kiran_trudecentmanzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~A Midsummer Night's Dream~EPILOGUE PG 47 (Page 4)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Piyu and Kiran,The first chapter was just magnificent.I enjoyed it thoroughly.I had read it last night but then I had to read through it once more and I have to say I enjoyed it so much more this time.The trailers helped me a lot to imagine the whole scenario but honestly I am having no problem in seeing the familiar characters in a completely different set up.The credit goes to all three of you (Piu,Kiran and Geeshu)I was completely lost in this new world and even though the chapter was extra long I was so disappointed when I reached the end cause I wanted to read more,know more about the Prince and his patni along with Dushyant and Anshumali...

So let me begin my comments from the beginning.I loved the description right from the start.Prince Kesaraditya's anxiety and excitement was palpable and you conveyed it beautifully.What a pity that it just turned out to his fevered imagination conjuring up his heart felt desire.I did feel amused yet at the same time I also felt sad for him...a tiny bit.He has been waiting for his Princess for five long years and I loved it when finally he lost his patience and walked out of the performance.oh Thank you for putting in one of my fav songs.What a perfect song to choose for the occasion...one which describes the longing and desires of the heart so poignantly.You know my fav part is the scene where his insecurities come out.He is so nervous as to how his Gulaal would react to the changes in him.He genuinely is scared whether he would be able to get her love or not.I could see the glimpses of our Golu when he was getting frustrated about Gulaal not showing her face and not fanning him while he was eating...awww and the FB with the 5 yr old Kesar that was just ubercute.I have fallen in love with Kesaraditya.He tries to be all attitude and gussail but his heart is like "mom" as his sister says to her bhabhi.

Nirja's character is still a mystery to me in this chapter cause we did not see her perspective here but one thing is very clear that she does not want to be the Prince's wife but I never expected to go to such lengths.I was so shocked to read the last part where she slashed her wrists and is close to dying...bechara Kesaraditya.Now I am so anxious to know her reason for taking such an extreme step.

I am liking our antagonist Dushyant...hmmm so he too desires Gulaal and he is ready to do anything to get her.He has not given up...actually he is just beginning.Very interesting.Anshumali is a very interesting character...quite similar to our Sudhi na.Inspite of the poster I could picturise only our Sudha bhabhi in this role.I want to know more about her and her realtionship with her husband and Devarji.It reminded me of Sudha and Dushyant's relationship from the show.I feel that as she is deprived of love from her husband she is seeking it elsewhere and therefore the feeling of possessiveness towards her devarji.

I enjoyed the start a lot and am eager to know the past and what will happen to our beloved couple in the future.Thanks a bunch for this beautiful story and looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.

Geeshu,the VM was awesome.I loved the beginning a lot...it was brilliantly done...looked so much like a fairy tale.I loved how you edited the various scenes from the movies and other shows and put it all together in this VM...great job.I really enjoyed it.The trailers really bring to life all of the characters and the story...and well I don't need to say that the song choice is just unbelievable...awww Kesaraditya is looking so handsome in his Sumer get up...sighhh.Thanks a lot for this VM

kiran_trudecentGeeshuMR21manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Very Awsome Chapter Really Loved It. Please Use Dark Colors To Write The SS. its To See With This Color.

Awww Nicita..HugThanks you log in from phone right..m gonna change the font colour to a deeper shade next time  ..hope that ...stands outEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentGeeshuMR21

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Piyu and Kiran,The first chapter was just magnificent.I enjoyed it thoroughly.I had read it last night but then I had to read through it once more and I have to say I enjoyed it so much more this time.The trailers helped me a lot to imagine the whole scenario but honestly I am having no problem in seeing the familiar characters in a completely different set up.The credit goes to all three of you (Piu,Kiran and Geeshu)I was completely lost in this new world and even though the chapter was extra long I was so disappointed when I reached the end cause I wanted to read more,know more about the Prince and his patni along with Dushyant and Anshumali...
Aww Mini..Thank you so much..This one ..We are very nervous about coz writing a period romance is difficult and that too the concept is so unlike my previous stories.but thought why not try something different  this time.But the CREDIT entirely goes to KIRAN AND GEESH to convey everything so beautifully...I am glad that this new world is appealing to you...Embarrassed

So let me begin my comments from the beginning.I loved the description right from the start.Prince Kesaraditya's anxiety and excitement was palpable and you conveyed it beautifully.What a pity that it just turned out to his fevered imagination conjuring up his heart felt desire.I did feel amused yet at the same time I also felt sad for him...a tiny bit.He has been waiting for his Princess for five long years and I loved it when finally he lost his patience and walked out of the performance.oh Thank you for putting in one of my fav songs.What a perfect song to choose for the occasion...one which describes the longing and desires of the heart so poignantly.You know my fav part is the scene where his insecurities come out.He is so nervous as to how his Gulaal would react to the changes in him.He genuinely is scared whether he would be able to get her love or not.I could see the glimpses of our Golu when he was getting frustrated about Gulaal not showing her face and not fanning him while he was eating...awww and the FB with the 5 yr old Kesar that was just ubercute.I have fallen in love with Kesaraditya.He tries to be all attitude and gussail but his heart is like "mom" as his sister says to her bhabhi.
Awww I am so glad that Kesaraditya's character did move you...Yes the valiant prince is much like a mom...But pretends to be strong..Just like our Kesar..Jiddi yet adorableEmbarrassed

Nirja's character is still a mystery to me in this chapter cause we did not see her perspective here but one thing is very clear that she does not want to be the Prince's wife but I never expected to go to such lengths.I was so shocked to read the last part where she slashed her wrists and is close to dying...bechara Kesaraditya.Now I am so anxious to know her reason for taking such an extreme step.
Mini the concept of the story is mostly from Kesar's perspective and we will get to see Nirja only through her chronicles...that's it...Hope that interest is maintained till the end
 I am liking our antagonist Dushyant...hmmm so he too desires Gulaal and he is ready to do anything to get her.He has not given up...actually he is just beginning.Very interesting.Anshumali is a very interesting character...quite similar to our Sudhi na.Inspite of the poster I could picturise only our Sudha bhabhi in this role.I want to know more about her and her realtionship with her husband and Devarji.It reminded me of Sudha and Dushyant's relationship from the show.I feel that as she is deprived of love from her husband she is seeking it elsewhere and therefore the feeling of possessiveness towards her devarji.
Anshumali is a very interesting character..You will actually hate her but also cry for her and Dushy to my fav always..My Raat ka raja...There is a lot more interesting history that all these characters share..Hope you will get more excited to read all thatEmbarrassed

I enjoyed the start a lot and am eager to know the past and what will happen to our beloved couple in the future.Thanks a bunch for this beautiful story and looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
Thank you...M so hopeful that we do not disappoint youEmbarrassed

Geeshu,the VM was awesome.I loved the beginning a lot...it was brilliantly done...looked so much like a fairy tale.I loved how you edited the various scenes from the movies and other shows and put it all together in this VM...great job.I really enjoyed it.The trailers really bring to life all of the characters and the story...and well I don't need to say that the song choice is just unbelievable...awww Kesaraditya is looking so handsome in his Sumer get up...sighhh.Thanks a lot for this VM

MY JADUGARNI ROCKS!! HAI NAEmbarrassed

kiran_trudecentGeeshuMR21minizz

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Thanks Mini Smile
song was selected by Piu and she suggested me to use some clips from Devdas trailer Embarrassed

kiran_trudecentMR21minizzmanzilmukul

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
wow wht a start i love this sweet prince he is so eager to meet his bride...loved him alot glad dushy is also the part of this SS he is very much in character and anshumali dont know how she is ...the last part was shocking..poor kesar he never thought of this naa i m curious to know weather he really killed her father ??? and then how she got married to him too interesting .sorry for chotu comment bit busy with studies but i loved it and update really really soonEmbarrassed

geeshu i totally loved ur vm wow wht a beautiful vm it was and sumer clips were fantabulous neil looks stunning in tht retro look gal u r tempting me to watch jo ishq ki marzi,,, fantabulous do post it in FB i m sure ur brotherwa would like it tooClap

@ kiran i totally forgot to comment on ur vm its fantastic i m watching it endlessly the vm  gives such a royal feel lovely thanks alot for the vmStar

Edited by arti07 - 23 January 2013 at 4:57am

kiran_trudecentMR21manzilmukulnneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

wow wht a start i love this sweet prince he is so eager to meet his bride...loved him alot glad dushy is also the part of this SS he is very much in character and anshumali dont know how she is ...the last part was shocking..poor kesar he never thought of this naa i m curious to know weather he really killed her father ??? and then how she got married to him too interesting .sorry for chotu comment bit busy with studies but i loved it and update really really soonEmbarrassed
he he Sweet kitna hai yeh to pata nahiLOL don't you want a paapi princeTongue he he and Dushy is our raat ka raja hai naEmbarrassed Anshumali k barein mein bhi pata chaling very very soonEmbarrassed ans sab raaz pata chalenge...And oye tu chotu govinda hai chotu comment chalega reTongueWill try and update really soonEmbarrassed

geeshu i totally loved ur vm wow wht a beautiful vm it was and sumer clips were fantabulous neil looks stunning in tht retro look gal u r tempting me to watch jo ishq ki marzi,,, fantabulous do post it in FB i m sure ur brotherwa would like it tooClap

@ kiran i totally forgot to comment on ur vm its fantastic i m watching it endlessly the vm  gives such a royal feel lovely thanks alot for the vmStar

Geeshwa and Kiranwa JUST ROCK!! MUAHHH!! MY TWO JADUGARNISTongue

kiran_trudecentMR21arti07nneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
^ its about period romance so me not demanding it..LOLEmbarrassed i know 16th century ppl were xtra sanitized ConfusedCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentMR21manzilmukul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top