Gulaal

SS~A Midsummer Night's Dream~EPILOGUE PG 47 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 49

Page 1
Page   of 49
Page 3 Page 49

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
WowBig smile...this is a very good start to my birthdayEmbarrassed...I am already in love with this storyDay Dreaming...and also MKKDH 2Dancing...bring the first chapter soon Piu n KiranHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jkiran_trudecentGeeshunneeiillarti07manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~A Midsummer Night's Dream~EPILOGUE PG 47 (Page 2)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
wow sounds ubercool prince and princess tale love to read it thnks kiran and piuEmbarrassed post the chapii soon phir bataungo ki continue kar yaa nahiEmbarrassedLOLand i love kesar i love aditya i will defo love kesaraditya...LOL but yeah prince ...prince  lakshmana jaisa sanitize hua to dekha lenaLOL

Edited by arti07 - 21 January 2013 at 1:27am

kalika.jprachuryaMR21kiran_trudecentmanzilmukulnneeiill

kiran_trudecent

IF-Rockerz

kiran_trudecent

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
hey guys Hug thank u so much, love u all Hug 

geeshudaaa Big smile, awww i didnt kill ur kescula ROFL woh bechara is still stuck in the basement LOL  muahhh to u yaar love u tooo Heart

hain yeh kaun aaya Shocked Shocked Shocked keithuuu... khushi k ansu Cry yeayyy reswa ki jagah comment aya Big smile  LOL muahhh Heart

(i know this seems like a dablu comment per itne din ghayab rehne ki wajah se i feel like i m coming here after years lol Confused Embarrassed)

Note: hey one more thing i wanted to tell u guys, hua yeh hai k story ka basic idea n concept belongs to hamari pyari piyu mhaari Big smile n ab hum sath men discussing n putting ideas n all, mil k thinking about the points n scenes in the SS, per per per me not able to type anything yaar Cry, my family members get so much irritated when i spend my time with the lappy so typing sab piyu hi doing Smile muahh piyu Heart n the posters r so so beautiful Heart Heart Embarrassed

Edited by kiran_trudecent - 21 January 2013 at 2:31am

kalika.jprachuryaMR21nneeiillmanzilmukularti07

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Finally...ab jaake dil ko sukoon milaBig smile
I have been waiting so long for this one.I am so happy to see it posted here.I am absolutely in love with the concept here and I am so looking forward to the collaboration between you two.This is going to be an interesting ride.

I love the prologue...the premise is very interesting.It would be fun to watch our beloved characters in this set up and I am very happy to see our Raat ka Raja here.
Piu,the posters are really good...they are making me very eager to read the storyEmbarrassedGood job

KiranHugyeh le yaar ek badi si jhappi. WOW just WOWClapThat trailer was just so amazing.I literally had goosebumps watching it.It had that epic feel which just brought to life all of the characters to me.I have already downloaded it and have watched it repeatedly.I am just blown away by the sheer creativity here.I loved how you used the scenes from JA and Saawariya.You took them and mixed them all so beautifully with the characters.For all of those 4 minutes I really felt that this was the story I was watching for real.I am also looking forward to your writing as I am a huge fan of your dialogues.

PiuHugThank you so much for always coming up with such pleasant surprises.You always put our beloved characters in different,unfamiliar scenarios and every time you are successful in making us fall in love with them.I am pretty sure that this time too we are gonna fall in love with not only Prince Kesaraditya and Nirja but also the other supporting characters.This loyal fan is looking forward to the first chapter eagerly so jaldi se post karna pleaseDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jprachuryaMR21kiran_trudecentarti07manzilmukulnneeiill

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
mummmy sab tapak gaye  yaha..
me so late entry...

piu  hugs to u for starting another one..and cant wait for MKKDH season 2 already

prince of talsagra...hahahahaha pata nahi i found it funny..dont mind ..i will imagine talsagra as a big kingdom now ...

all the posters are awesome

@kiran...take my bow..wat a vm..haaye those sumer clips are killer..

jaldi laao first chappi..Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jMR21kiran_trudecentarti07manzilmukul

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
^ me too hum donno ek jaisa sochte hai OuchLOL its wierd to imagine kesar as prince and talsagra as kingdom par karungiLOL abhi to woo mujhe salman ka veer dekh raha hai kill meOuch

kalika.jprachuryakiran_trudecentMR21nneeiillmanzilmukul

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

^ me too hum donno ek jaisa sochte hai OuchLOL its wierd to imagine kesar as prince and talsagra as kingdom par karungiLOL abhi to woo mujhe salman ka veer dekh raha hai kill meOuch

arey watch the vm its killer..u gotta watch it yaar,,it is so so good

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_trudecentMR21arti07manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Yahan kaun hansingsmilie_girl_211.gif hmmm smilie_girl_093.gif smilie_girl_210.gifand who called Kesu VeerOuch

smilie_girl_110.gif mummyyy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jprachuryakiran_trudecentMR21nneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top