Gulaal

SS~A Midsummer Night's Dream~EPILOGUE PG 47 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 49

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I am so sorry Piu and Kiran for my late comments but I was able to read it just now and  let me just say thank you.I was so happy to see the little prince Karthikeya alive and well.I was so afraid for him in the last chapter.He really made a place in my heart with his cute lisp and innocent questions in the FB and it made me very happy to see that he still retains that innocence and yet at the same time he is quite perceptive.He immediately understood how his jijaji feels about his Gulaal didi.awww he is cute.

Coming to Kesar.I am just loving him.He is so far my most fav version of Kesar in your stories.The love and respect he has for Gulaal has blown me away.He loves her a lot and he is hurting because of it yet he is willing to free her to make her happy.That is true love.I really hope Gulaal understands the depth of his love for her in the future and I do want to see her feel the same way that he feels.

Anshumali is getting restless and jealous.I can feel her possessiveness getting dangerous soon.Well lack of love can make a person go over the edge right.I loved the little moment where Gulaal covers up for the wound in her wrist.Kesar's little smile made the moment so special.Gulaal has started to feel a tiny little tug of war in her mind.She is getting confused by Kesar.On one hand she feels that he is responsible for all the misfortunes in her life yet she is being pulled towards him.It is very subtle right now and I loved how you portrayed this in the chapter.Devika and Anshumali's war of words was also enjoyable to read.I loved how comfortable Kesar was in his in-law's place.That was so sweet of him.I did not like Gulaal's mom's speech and it made me feel for Gulaal but it was the truth in those times na.Marriages in those days were mostly made for political reasons.A princess had no say but Gulaal is so lucky...she just doesn't know it yet.
oh I am waiting for the next chapter eagerly.Thanks a lot for this awesome chapter.This one is slowly turning out to be my fav among all your stories.

The posters are just great and add a lot to the beauty of the story.The actor you chose for Karthikeya is just perfect.

Edited by minizz - 27 January 2013 at 11:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jMR21manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~A Midsummer Night's Dream~EPILOGUE PG 47 (Page 11)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Unres done in page 10..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@ my chotu govindaEmbarrassed  He he..Kartikeya isa fter those peacocks..kya karein banda badmash kesu ki tarha hi hai an..and I know you love this Kesar..royala and pati dose dene walaEmbarrassed and Gullu ko to darna hi tha na...Rajkumar ne dhamki jo di thiLOL and Poo Rani was always the sensible one in the show too naEmbarrassed GYAN MEIN  BEST MUMMY AUR Confused LOL WHAT GHATIYA rhymingConfused
Anyways...coming back to camel again LOL Camel ko bahaut dur bahag dungi main bahut jaldiLOL Kesaraditya soulamte jo hai..aur Gullu mate ko to ana hi tha..Munda hai hi itna sona haia naEmbarrassed

Thanks a ton for loving this story Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jMR21

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
@ Nicita..Thank you so much for the comments..and Yes!! Nirja is a strong character and you will get to see more of her strength in the coming chaptersEmbarrassed

kalika.jMR21

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@ Poo thank you ..For the appreciation Embarrassed YES!! for now Kesar thinks that Gulaal has accepted him  and that too without any pressure ,the feeling of overwhelming joy stems from the fact that he is unaware of Gulaal's turmoil and her MU about her father';s death..For him ,she is his wife and should have no qualams loving him back like he loved her all these years Embarrassed

kalika.jMR21

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
@ Ramya..OMG LOOK who's backEmbarrassed with her essays loved it Embarrassed and yes both the K's quite share a unique bond... and I love the way how you put it...That sister gives pain and bro uspe marham rakhing..COOL!
Ramya lol you have so many questions..the mystery will unravel in the later parts definitelyEmbarrassed Hope the interest keeps growing..Thank you so much for those lovely commentsEmbarrassed

kalika.jMR21nneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
@ Neilu meri jaan OMG LOL Arti dekh...Lakshman is still doing kach kuch in her mindLOL and I can understand ur confusion regarding the events neilu..but remeber the story is set in the 17th century where ...poltics ,treachury ,wars had nothing to do with emotions..for a monarchy and royalty the duty towards kingdom always came first..marriages were like barters and more so over done with al other purposes but love ...so Poonam is a rani first and then a mother and the same she teaches her daughter..At that time marriage was an ABSOLUTE institution...normally marriages were performed to safeguard honor etc..So yes Poonam's POV is a bit harsh but like Mini said the era justifies it...
EmbarrassedThanks for the lovely comments aur janema Lakshamn ko bhul kabhi to yahan Kesardaitya muh phulaying saying - "meri diwani not fair..Thread mera aur jaap Lakshman ka...Bahut na-insaafi haiLOL

kalika.jMR21nneeiill

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@ Mini..never mind Mini and I am glad that you are happy seeing Kartikeya hale and hearty...Also lol you say this for every story..awww and I am like chadhoing on a chane ka jhad every dayEmbarrassed As i replied to neilu too that yes Poonam's words are harsh but then according to her era..and you are absolutely right ...about the growing bond between them..though MU yet the pull is evidentEmbarrassed hope they will soon find a way to love each other without any prejudiceEmbarrassed coz at this moment..Kesar is too obsessed with her being his patni and she is too obsessed with her fears and hatred..both have to overcome this and find LOVE!..Thank you so much for those lovely commentsEmbarrassed

kalika.jMR21nneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top