Page 1 of 49

Page 1
Page   of 49
Page 2 Page 49

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Hola guys!!It's been days I knowEmbarrassed but YES couldn't keep you waiting...So since I cannot stay away for a long time..We have two SURPRISES lined up for you..First one is this..A NEW SS  lined up by MKKDH SEASON 2Embarrassedwhich will start once we finish this one ...
BUT AHEM AHEM ..Coming to the first oneEmbarrassed
 GUESS WHAT WE ARE BACK!! Yes WE...Coz this time..We are doing it together...The queen of mystery Gangs up with my Dabloo selfLOL And we are here with a NEW STORYLOLKoi chappal lao reLOLBut You know na I cannot resist at allWink So presenting to you a brand new story...a short one though by Kiran and me...

PRESENTING TO YOU..A NEW TALE...
A TALE OF LOVE AND SACRIFICE...
A TALE OF PASSION AND BLOOD...
A TALE OF  TWO PEOPLE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER...

PRESENTING TO YOU THE OFFICIAL TRAILER OF THE STORY...
A Mid Summer Night's Dream FF Trailer---------CLICK HERE
(NOTE-Guys Kiran does not has access to you tube so please bear with the daily motion linksEmbarrassed)

MADE BY NONE OTHER THAN..OUR LOVELY JADUGARNI..KIRANWAAA...

Muaah for this lovely dreamy one...THE MAGICAL TRAILER WAS HER IDEA AND HER CREATIVITY...
HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT...

Set amidst the rich backdrop of the Rann of Kutch,Set in the 16th century...The Story is a historical Fiction...

"Since Five years,Five long years I had not seen her.I knew she was mine.Every night I dreamt about her and every day I went restless with her thoughts.But finally the wait is over...Yes it is...I couldn't wait to see those eyes which had not left me even for a second and hold her in my arms...",He smiled looking at his reflection in the mirror and rubbed his palms anxiously

Since five years..five long years I had not seen him.I knew he was my destiny...Every vat savitri I prayed for his long life..But what an irony it was...I prayed for the life of someone whom I wished dead everyday...But now the time has come...The wait is over...I would rather embrace death than surrender myself in the arms of a man who was my father's murderer.",She closed the bits of sheets scattered on the bed and closed her eyes.

FEAR?What is there to fear in LOVE ?Love is the very reason we live.To fear love is to lose all sense of living,and if we cannot love, then why have we been put here?
Sometimes we never realize fate has a major role in our lives.What happens when the paths of two people destined to be together cross each other?
What if your soul mate happens to be the one whom you never wanted to be with?
We spend our lives searching for the perfect lover..but little do we realize that..
when you meet your destiny...
You create the PERFECT LOVE...

So here it is guys..Please tell us if you like it or not...CONTINUE KAREIN KYALOL

Edited by manzilmukul - 07 May 2013 at 1:54am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

HoneyBabePrincessdisha17kalika.j-Swetha-enchanted23poo_jvinolyarev4evaprachuryarsk16MR21..nams..minizzKeithuucanuck-umzGeeshukiran_trudecentnims23xaviaranneeiillprincessofkesar-RK_Ki_Biwi-SilverBell

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~A Midsummer Night's Dream~EPILOGUE PG 47" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Chronicle one

NEW BEGINNINGS

Chronicle two

GHOSTS  OF THE PAST

Chronicle three

DECISIONS FOR LIFE

Chronicle four

_The journey of love

Chronicle five

THE DILEMMA

Chronicle SIX
 EVERYTHING JUST CHANGED

Chronicle Seven
 Twist of Fate

Chronicle Eight

SWORDS AND ROSES--The misunderstandings -PART A
 THE PROPOSAL-PART B
THE WEDDING -PART C

Chronicle Nine

THE BETRAYAL.

Chronicle ten

Deceit ,Lies and Traps

Chronicle eleven

The dream Comes True

Chronicle twelve

The Chronicles

Chronicle thirteen

Turbulent affairs
Chronicle fourteen

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3400581&TPN=47&#82459022 ----epilogue

Edited by manzilmukul - 07 May 2013 at 1:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jenchanted23poo_jGeeshuKeithuuMR21minizzkiran_trudecentnneeiillSilverBell

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

PRINCESS NIRJA
The fearless spirit ,the princess of the kingdom of Rashipur in the Rann of Kutch...
Bravery is in her blood and tenderness in her heart...

PRINCE KESARADITYA

FEARLESS yet FRAGILE,COURAGEOUS yet CHARMING,VALIANT yet Vulnerable...
The heir to the throne of Talsagra,The Prince who never LOST ever...Except for his heart...

PRINCE DUSHYANT
The mighty might fall,But his tricks of the night and the loops of treachery never cease to break forth..The prince of Talsagra,the prince who craved for just one thing..POWER...until he finds her...

DESERT WARRIOR VASANT
A nomad,a free soul...He never knew what she meant for him..Until she was gone...

PRINCESS ANSHUMALI

The wings of her fate bound her to him...her evil tormentor...but her heart remained parched Always...

Edited by manzilmukul - 20 January 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kreaskalika.jenchanted23poo_jprachuryaGeeshukiran_trudecentKeithuuMR21..nams..minizznims23nneeiillprincessofkesar-RK_Ki_Biwi-SilverBell

Keithuu

IF-Rockerz

Keithuu

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
me 1stttShocked
haaye...beautiful posters piu mhaari...Embarrassed
new ss...n piu kiranwa ek saath yippeee..ab reswas ko rest nahi milingDancing
dhinka chika...me happy shappy...
piuuuHug kiranwaaaHug
muahhh\
me waitingggEmbarrassed

Edited by Keithuu - 20 January 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jrsk16MR21Geeshukiran_trudecentnneeiillmanzilmukul

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Piyu Hug Thank You So For Writing Another Story. Please Conti. The CS Is Awsome.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jGeeshuMR21kiran_trudecentmanzilmukul

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

So here it is guys..Please tell us if you like it or not...CONTINUE KAREIN KYALOL

Hahaha...what kind of question is this?? smilie_girl_211.gif and where is Kiranwa?? smilie_girl_093.gif last time she killed my Kesculla  smilie_girl_110.gif she should give me my Kesculla back smilie_girl_210.gif 

wow..I loved all posters..they are awesome smilie_girl_020.gif

Kiranwaaa...your VM is so beautiful...I loved each and every seconds of it  smilie_girl_125.gif

Friendswa, I'm so excited to read ur new SSsmilie_girl_299.gif..plz post ur 1st chapter soon  

K..my first post is done smilie_girl_250.gif..lol

Now I'm going..jogger_girl.gif..bye..good night   <Lol..actually, literally I'm running from here> 

Oops..smilie_girl_173.gif...I forgot to tell u something  smilie_girl_315.gif

Byeee...jogger_girl.gif

Edited by Geeshu - 20 January 2013 at 1:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21kiran_trudecentmanzilmukulnneeiill

enchanted23

Goldie

enchanted23

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Piyu story jaldi likho aur stop asking stupid questions there is no doubt you have to continue

Edited by enchanted23 - 20 January 2013 at 2:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jkiran_trudecentMR21manzilmukul

poo_j

IF-Dazzler

poo_j

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! Big smile New SS!!!DancingDancingDancing Yep!!! Its promising!!!Clap And MKKDH season 2!!!DancingDancingDancing Great!!!PartyPartyParty
Looking forward and thank you Piyu and Kiran for writing..Smile

Edited by poo_j - 20 January 2013 at 9:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika.jkiran_trudecentMR21manzilmukulnneeiill

Post Reply New Post

Go to top