Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Mayank & Gunjan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I want Mayank & Gunjan back. I know i said that it  will be wrong Mayank & Gunjan getting back together is wrong, but seeing couple of episodes, i wanna see them back. I can't see Mayank and Gunjan like this. I wish that Gunjan doesn't end up with Vihaan. This time hope Cv's make this hope this come true... i can't stand this Vihaan anymore.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lulliegckasturidreamgirlsonigeek2ameetasingh4dolce123Jalkaurhappygirl123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank & Gunjan" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuin

Groupbie

kuin

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
same with me... I too want to see Mayank and Gunjan together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariya7yedameetasingh4Jalkaurhappygirl123ParulRatiShivi

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I want Mayank and Gunjan back too! They are the perfect couple. Even though a lot of people say Mayank is not worthy of Gunjan, I don't agree with it. When he was angry at Gunjan, it was because he was misled. He even tried to patch up with Gunjan, but wasn't successful because of SangeetaAngry So I will never hate him, because he didn't know what he was doing. I really, really hope to see them back together. It hurts to cut all of their scenes while knowing they will never be togetherCry I just want them together no matter what!

Edited by SunshineTears - 20 January 2013 at 3:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4Jalkaurhappygirl123ParulRatiShivi

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
jo hogaya so hogaya .move on..mayank is married n he don't deserve gunjan ..

i dont want to see a typical ekta's serial whr pair get intimated before marriage n even can reunite after several marriages of each ...such a crap ..i dont want to see this here again in sslk ..

let sslk deal with all ...but no mayank n gunjan drama again ...gunjan deserves a guy who is nice n unmarried.,,not a second handed one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariya7yedameetasingh4

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Yea, because of the sole fact Mayank is married I don't want them together now. This multiple marriages and affairs are too typical. SSLK is more then that.

If Mayank wasn't married it would be different but it is not so.

-Star 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariya7yedameetasingh4brat2008

happygirl123

IF-Rockerz

happygirl123

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I would really love SSLK to show and portray Love Aaj Kal and youngsters and their love today..we all know that divorces are high on the rise as people fall out of love or married someone thinking they would be able to get along but can't...such a situation is Mayank's wedding to Charu..that doesn't mean one continues to live an unhappy married life...rather it would be better to rectify the problem rather than letting 3 lives suffer

I would love to see how they handle the subject

ameetasingh4ParulRatiShivi

ameetasingh4

ameetasingh4

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

I would really love SSLK to show and portray Love Aaj Kal and youngsters and their love today..we all know that divorces are high on the rise as people fall out of love or married someone thinking they would be able to get along but can't...such a situation is Mayank's wedding to Charu..that doesn't mean one continues to live an unhappy married life...rather it would be better to rectify the problem rather than letting 3 lives suffer

I would love to see how they handle the subject

Mayank and Charu's marriage should be annulled as he was under the impression that he was marrying Gunjan. He has matured and realized that he should have trusted Gunjan. Charu should not expect anything from Mayank as he did not want to marry her. A marriage will not be successful if both did not agree. A marriage certificate does not mean that both partners will now get along and love each other especially if one is unhappy.

happygirl123ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I take stand the Charu orVihaan, Hate them a lot

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.