Writers Corner

Room 508 OS (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaamchornilatekateKrishnaluv94mayyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Room 508 OS (Page 7)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetkj

IF-Rockerz

sweetkj

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by had2bu

Originally posted by mayyo13

Avi, after reading a few comments here, I'm cursing myself for being so late to join the forum that I couldn't read Reel! How I wish I could read what has all of you so mesmerised! Unhappy

The story was awesome and the friendships and arguments on the threads has made me a lot of friends from that time.  Devi had a phrase there "Enchanted Time" and I think it was for all of us who participated there.  She used to update almost everyday M-F so it was an addiction like no other.  One of the things about her writing is she does not use two words if one would do and so you can imagine how power packed it was.  It is going to be published so hopefully you would be able to read it at some point.  One of my three fav writers on IF for which I can say that I would stand in line to get a copy of their work and to clear it "I hate lines".  I wish you could have read it too, your way of analysing things would really make it enjoyable. 

She is writing as -publicenemy- now and currently we are in the obsession of Kalarikkal house.  Take a peek, it is like nothing available here.  Actually during her Ghost Orchid days I forced my sister to join IF so she could enjoy it too.LOL

ye sab kya haiShocked

mujhe kuch naih mallum!! 

mariummm!! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

had2bumayyo

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Avi, after reading a few comments here, I'm cursing myself for being so late to join the forum that I couldn't read Reel! How I wish I could read what has all of you so mesmerised! Unhappy

The story was awesome and the friendships and arguments on the threads has made me a lot of friends from that time. Devi had a phrase there "Enchanted Time" and I think it was for all of us who participated there. She used to update almost everyday M-F so it was an addiction like no other. One of the things about her writing is she does not use two words if one would do and so you can imagine how power packed it was. It is going to be published so hopefully you would be able to read it at some point. One of my three fav writers on IF for which I can say that I would stand in line to get a copy of their work and to clear it "I hate lines". I wish you could have read it too, your way of analysing things would really make it enjoyable.
She is writing as -publicenemy- now and currently we are in the obsession of Kalarikkal house. Take a peek, it is like nothing available here. Actually during her Ghost Orchid days I forced my sister to join IF so she could enjoy it too.LOL

The way you've put this has me craving for it even more than before! We can't change the past which means there's no use wishing I could have read it back then, but I'm happy to know that it's being published. This creates an opportunity for me to get my hands on it someday!

I've only known two of her works. Never even heard of Ghost Orchid or Kalarikkal House. Are these two FFs as well? Where can I find them?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

had2bu

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetkj

</div>
The story was awesome and the friendships and arguments on the threads has made me a lot of friends from that time. Devi had a phrase there "Enchanted Time" and I think it was for all of us who participated there. She used to update almost everyday M-F so it was an addiction like no other. One of the things about her writing is she does not use two words if one would do and so you can imagine how power packed it was. It is going to be published so hopefully you would be able to read it at some point. One of my three fav writers on IF for which I can say that I would stand in line to get a copy of their work and to clear it "I hate lines". I wish you could have read it too, your way of analysing things would really make it enjoyable.
She is writing as -publicenemy- now and currently we are in the obsession of Kalarikkal house. Take a peek, it is like nothing available here. Actually during her Ghost Orchid days I forced my sister to join IF so she could enjoy it too.LOL
<div>

ye sab kya haiShocked

mujhe kuch naih mallum!!

mariummm!!Ouch

You haven't read Reel?

Edited by mayyo13 - 23 January 2013 at 7:12am

sweetkjhad2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatekaamchornimayyo

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

</div>

The way you've put this has me craving for it even more than before! We can't change the past which means there's no use wishing I could have read it back then, but I'm happy to know that it's being published. This creates an opportunity for me to get my hands on it someday!

I've only known two of her works. Never even heard of Ghost Orchid or Kalarikkal House. Are these two FFs as well? Where can I find them?

<div>Yeah KH is Arnav-Khushi and I am reading it which is unique because I cannot stand either one.
Ghost Orchid is almost finished and she has to sort out the end..
I have written a tongue in cheek romantic OS with her leads which I am hesitating to put online.

I can't stand them either! So I don't go over to that forum which means I don't know what's going on around there. LOL

You should put it online, you know. The way your works have been appreciated first in LP and then here, I think it'll be great if you post it!

kaamchornihad2bu

kaamchorni

Goldie

kaamchorni

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Avi, I started Kalarikkal House again from the start last night. It felt like I was finally letting go of a breath I'd been holding on to for years.

May I ask which leads trickled into your work without you knowing?

Krishnaluv94had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatekaamchorniKrishnaluv94

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.