Onir

IF-Rockerz

Onir

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by had2bu

Originally posted by Onir

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I am glad you noticed the wedding vows I managed to sneak in there.  If only to contrast the pomp and glamour of weddings versus the the actuality of faithfully enacting the wedding vows, I wanted that in this.  It is a love story in a way but "alag che".

This piece is very very close to my heart so I am glad it has touched my friends to bring forth such a heartfelt response. 

Hug
Very true... in recent time due to all of the hullabulaa, pomp, extravagance associated with a wedding somewhere down the line we miss out on the true essence of the bond a marriage forms between two individuals leading them to oneness not just physically but emotionally & spiritually too... The vows are actually so beautiful but the most difficult to be followed through life's circumstances yet is possible if reciprocated & nurtured with companionship, undersatnding, love, trust & hope for contentment in each others existence & happiness.

You write very beautifully... please do continue penning down such precious pieces... Smile

To quote our fav author in Ananthpura: "Love is like Santa Claus.  It only lasts as long as you believe in it = Lahari."  For this couple and so many like them, it does last. 

I am very new to sharing what I write because my pieces are a bit heavy.  I find beauty in empathy, compassion and actually in the worst circumstances I have found it too.  Should write for Readers Digest survival storiesLOL.  Still I will share as I get better at it.  Thanks again.
Oh yes .. Even I loved that line as well as the hope one carries inspite of the despair faced ...in that line of desert people... so touching & so much food for thought...Smile

Will wait for those times when you will feel it fitting to share them ...

Edited by Onir - 22 January 2013 at 12:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatehad2bu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Room 508 OS (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetkj

IF-Rockerz

sweetkj

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetkj

avi. 

for starters this piece was beauty of its kind.

i am not a writer of any kind' and have no such streak.. so i think i am too small to comment or give feedback on what you have written.. You were just marvelous' the pain the emotions you depicted' of both the patient' his wife' were so heart-drenching. I feel too emotional' you have an ability to stir emotions in any person with your writing!! Their emotions' longing to be together in each others arm' their standing strong not for themselves but for their better half. To know the disease, going through it, is difficult, is a misery' but that misery is reduced if you have someone by your side' standing firm for you' feeling your suffering more than you' it gives you the much needed force to pull yourself and come out as a winner may be not for yourself but for her'!!

And you leave me spell-bounded.! Take a bow Avi.!!

Hope to read more from you.!

You don't have to be a writer to express your feelings and you did it very nicely Sweety. 

I am glad that you felt what they went through.  If nothing else, I wanted people who read this piece to take with them, that love and hope conquers all.  There is no point in fear, in tears.  There is a bond that lasts a lifetime and it is upto the two to maintain it.

Thanks for the wonderful words...

i agree with what you are saying... because i have seen many people... close to me suffer from this..!! its too hurtful but as we say "together we stand, divided we fall" definitely holds true in such cases..!!
and you just made this more prominent.  

Edited by sweetkj - 22 January 2013 at 12:45pm

latekatehad2bu

sweetkj

IF-Rockerz

sweetkj

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatehad2bumayyoLoquacious_Aash

kaamchorni

Goldie

kaamchorni

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

I don't think I have it in me to say anything about this today. Truth be told, I don't know if I'll have anything to add when I come back tomorrow. Anything I say will fall far below what Room 508 deserves. I hope my silence is saying it all.

Only thing I can say is that I was instantly reminded of Pawan and then, with the shawl and CNN, Meera. Is this what becomes of us in the end?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekateKrishnaluv94had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaamchornilatekateKrishnaluv94

Kalyaani

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalyaani

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

There is nothing more exciting than seeing an avid fan fiction reader turn author; I always feel they too would do a fantastic job, so happy to prove my theory right.

The poignancy of the story leaves a warm feeling in the heart; love can move mountains and gives you strength to fight battles, even the ones that you know you may lose. I am one for happy endings and this does not promise anything like that, yet screams of hope for me. She is torn between reality and hope, wants to do the most for her dying husband.

She is strong and can handle anything, hope gives strength and with her I too wish miracles come true.

Lovely, hard to believe this is the first time you have penned something, may we hope you will write more in future?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateKrishnaluv94had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

latekateKalyaani

mayyo

IF-Sizzlerz

mayyo

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Avi, after reading a few comments here, I'm cursing myself for being so late to join the forum that I couldn't read Reel! How I wish I could read what has all of you so mesmerised! Unhappy

latekatekaamchorni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.