Writers Corner

Room 508 OS (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

TheBrat

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

had2bu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Room 508 OS (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateTheBrat

heytal

IF-Rockerz

heytal

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Simply superb Avi 
just loved it
had tears while reading
Actually today I'm running short of words
can think of any
fantastic 
Big smile

had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Onir

IF-Rockerz

Onir

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Wow Avi... You write so beautifully...Clap

It left me speechless for  a moment... I just didn't know how & in what way or in what form should I express the emotions I felt while reading it.

This one I could relate moreso as I was just compiling the wedding Liturgy for a church wedding for one of my friends in the coming days... & right about sometime before I read your OS I was just going through the wedding vows, & that is what was there & so beautifully yet strongly brought forward in this OS ... "  to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part". So true, both the man & woman you wrote about here were both suffering, yet it pained them more for the hurt that was present in their partner's eyes. The longing to be in your lovers embrace to have the most soothing & peacful sleep; or the need & want to be the one to reach out & seal & renew your sentiments to the one you love by a kiss or graze on the cheek was so amazingly & simply put forth yet it was so impactful that it brought tears & left gossebumps all over.

Also the whole hospital banter.. with the naming or labelling the person's name as patient no. 508, is something very insensitive yet always overlooked... I can tell you that cause somewhere its not the hospital personnel's on purpose deed showing their insensitive , indifferent side but in a way to not fell the deep sense of loss & inability to treat & serve unobjectively so as to not form an emotional bond.. even then there is a attachment there by labelling & seeing the undying bond between the couple fighting through it. The whole environment described by you was too good, it leaves you there with a hope for better ... yet strengthen your faith & belief in power of love & bonding

All in all just loved it so much that putting it in any form of words will be unjustified...Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorlatekateSusegadKrishnaluv94had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateKrishnaluv94Onir

muskanp

IF-Sizzlerz

muskanp

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Oh wow that was beautiful
Every world I could feel deep inside
Filled with emotion I can so feel their love their longing to be happy together
Very sweet very romantic very painful
But t pain is motivating types
It lingers there some where
Still t love is so beautifully depicted
Awesome

had2bu

muskanp

IF-Sizzlerz

muskanp

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Though I feel heavy Ouch

had2bu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.