Writers Corner

Room 508 OS (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 15

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gudmeet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Room 508 OS (Page 13)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serialwatcher16

IF-Rockerz

serialwatcher16

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Avi,

First,I want to say sorry for not coming here sooner. Actually I started reading it and then paused it. What should I say, real life experience, too close for comfort, hospitals in the last year, just made me pause. 

Today, I took a deep breath and decided I just had to finish reading what I started. 

You write so well. I wish you would write more. Though I will always ask for happier stories. So cheers for that.  

had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

serialwatcher16

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
this was SUCH a nice read!
i SO VERY LOVED it!

as i began reading and the part where the doctor;s wife was describing the park's environment i was just thinking of writing a OS on toronto and the life there and all...a blur had started to emerge in my mind lol

everything was described so wonderfully, with just the right amount of words, not crowded vocabulary nor missing details just  perfect. 

it was really nice to see how someone actually wrote a great piece without the intrusion of any celebs/actors/characters of any famous tv shows!

please do write more :) 

had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by had2bu

Originally posted by -Grace-

this was SUCH a nice read!
i SO VERY LOVED it!

as i began reading and the part where the doctor;s wife was describing the park's environment i was just thinking of writing a OS on toronto and the life there and all...a blur had started to emerge in my mind lol

everything was described so wonderfully, with just the right amount of words, not crowded vocabulary nor missing detailsjust perfect.

it was really nice to see how someone actually wrote a great piece without the intrusion of any celebs/actors/characters of any famous tv shows!

please do write more :)

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have only been to Toronto for office work so that was just my imagination. Glad you liked it. Hope your cousin gets well soon. My prayers are with her.

thank you for the prayers!
my uni is in toronto so the life that exists there is really something to write aboutLOL

had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
simple and heart touching..!! 

had2bu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.