Devon ke Dev Mahadev

\|~*/DKDM Banner Contest #2*~\|/ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Oh Wow... that's exciting...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|~*/DKDM Banner Contest #2*~\|/ (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@foram-yeah!!!!Big smileall the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Ah...yes.. All the Best to all the Chand1234s, the Hemas, the Forams, the Riris... All those who are wizards with graphics...

... And Who make our computer screens come  alive with their siggies and avatars...Just look at Hema's and Foram's siggie- Mohit here, Mohit there, Mohit Mohit everywhere...

Edited by varaali - 30 January 2013 at 7:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.hemavidzforam.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varaali

Ah...yes.. All the Best to all the Chand1234s, the Hemas, the Forams, the Riris... All those who are wizards with graphics...

... And Who make our computer screens come  alive with their siggies and avatars...Just look at Hema's and Foram's siggie- Mohit here, Mohit there, Mohit Mohit everywhere...

LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varaalichand1234

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varaali

haha now only checked this thread n your comment while finish reading your comment i was Wackomohit here.. mohit there..you're correct i see Mohit evrywhere...in my siggy boxWink

foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
in my sigy and avi box too

hemavidz

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Hi, commenting here after a long time...Congrats fr the new Banner Contest...I see tht some members don't wnt to incl Sati and people frm her era but as Shruti di's already told, Sati was a huge pt of DKDM and so shld be incl...I think if Parvati's parents are a pt of the banner, so shld Daksh and Prasuti...it wld be unfair otherwise...

Sindhu_us

Goldie

Sindhu_us

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I do not know how to create a banner but I would like to wish all the participants all the best. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.