Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

NB5 Jan 20 WU[Episode 6]Com/Scores+Elim Justified? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

shabsem

Goldie

shabsem

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NB5 Jan 20 WU[Episode 6]Com/Scores+Elim Justified? (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Khushii*

Ayesha, yea. Gunia texted me to ask Embarrassed I had just stepped out for lunch :p
had to tweet her about it lol
Shocked
U both wxchanged each other numbers wow

-Araina-

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks pyari Khushi! <3

Man Sajid gets worse by every episode!

My views:

Jaysheel & Suhasi - Their act was my 2nd favorite act. What they did was commendable. It is not easy to pull off the act they did. At the same time, the concept was not original as the act has been done various times. Also dancing elements were less in the act since the main focus was on the fire. But what they did is definitely applaud worthy and they should have received more points from the judges. 

Karan & Nisha - Their act was very entertaining and had many elements of dance in it. It wasn't at the '11' level, but it was definitely at the high end. I simply cannot understand Sajid's score of 7. 

Rahul & Dimpy - I usually always connect with emotional acts like this one. It was a beautiful, heart warming act. However, I felt dancing elements were missing. Execution and concept were both brilliant. But I felt it became more of an emotional act than one with a lot of dances. It deserved high marks, but def not an 11. 

Ankush & Smita - The weaker of the two jodis in the bottom 2. They should have been eliminated. Their act was nice. Anukush had a lot of energy and did well. Smita was really weak.

Shefali & Parag - My most favorite performance out of them all. Beautiful concept & execution. Yes, acts like these have been done before so the concept wasn't original. But they executed their act flawlessly. This jodi did not deserve such an early elimination. I'm very disappointed. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Manshi250VampireAleena-Araina-yasriHamlet53tiny15-Ocean.eyes-

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanx khushi
loved suhasi jaisheel karan nisha and parag shefali's act today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manshi250-Araina-

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thnx for this !!

-Araina-

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
thanks very much for the new UD..  WILL watch it later.

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
All done! Finally D'oh

I am beyond shocked. Shefali-Parag shouldn't have been eliminated already. They have been improving a lot! And no comments on Sajid's comments this week =/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VampireAleenatiny15

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thank u Khushi. Honestly, i want Sajid to Get OUT. He's worst Judge yar. He dnt deserve 2 be Dance judge atleast. Partial jugde! Star plus is affecting its integrity with Judge like Sajid! He need to undrstand its a Show of truth. PARTIAL kahin ka! HATE Him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VampireAleena-Araina-krutiv100tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.