Page 1 of 46

Page 1
Page   of 46
Page 2 Page 46

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Guys dis z my second ff.. i started my second ff widout ending my first ff sry for dat..but wht can i do..dis idea just flashed into my mind in d aftrn so ...i was thinking 2 write... hope u like it ..i m just giving a introduction

INTRODUCTION

VIREN VADHERA 
                                               He was  d richest guy of d college... he was handsome,hot,cool,flirty, dashing , arrogant n what not. girls r fida on him.. he had three friends jeevika,manvi,virat  .. dey were his life.. but among dem manvi was his bestie bcoz she was always his partner in crimes.. but Viren had a crush on Jeevika but he never told anyone about dat ..not even manvi..he loved his parents..but not willing 2 join der business ..

MANVI CHOUDARY :-

She was naughty,beautiful,gorgeous n many more.. she  was full of life.. he lost her parents in her childhood.she stays wid her chachu n chachi.. Jeevika,VIren,Virat was her life ..her world..But her bestie was Viren bcoz dey bth were crime partners..Wink But she was jealous of Virat n Jeevika becoz dey were besties ..she never knew y ..but she was bit jealous..

VIRAT MALHOTRA :-

He was calm, master mind,handosme, rich ,hot .. He was very intrested in studies..he always wanted 2 do something different in life.. his bestie was jeevika bcoz dey both r of same type... luved all d three.. he always believed in his values n his family...

JEEVIKA KAPOOR :-

She was very shy,doesnt speak much,loves reading books,very traditional , goregous n beautiful..but she never believed in love... She loves her parents ... she wants 2 cmplete her studies n join her father's business n help him... Her bestie was virat bcoz dey share common values ...but loved manvi n Viren also...

Will Manvi know her feelings for Virat???
Will ever Viren tell his feelings 2 Jeevika????
Will Jeevika believe in love ??????
Will Virat love Manvi???                          

Hope U liked it..if u like it den i will continue...

SRAVYA Smile

Edited by rocksravya11 - 28 May 2013 at 6:41am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6oceanviewabc456Anshu.Bhattaraivirikalover080PriyaNarakinzGeminimannaSamiiiimary9053js1234Rose_7jinakuqwerty012GAuShI_RoCkSsha19R.LavanyakottappadyKtYammie13cutiepie2244surbhi1994Love_Familynishyrelanavni_19jenna_pNiShal4Lifejia123sagarpinky.paddaarshiasushmaaloneloveDaddysPrincessSweety1234556chandana.......starstelliecuteariya-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-preethi18MADHU.BARUN-JujuKAngelic.gurlLV88Saaraa.--Iqra---vish94-koolgurlSyed695kulsum_virman-NightDreamer--Deeps---Ayesha--sumayyah1MaaNeeTLuV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirIka &VirMan - U MAKE ME PERFECT Note on pg 43" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
A totally different concept.
I like it.
Will be looking forward to this story.

Edited by ktloversera - 20 January 2013 at 9:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariddastarstellierocksravya11

Sweety1234556

IF-Dazzler

Sweety1234556

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Looking forward to read more!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocksravya11

jenna_p

Goldie

jenna_p

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Loved the character sketchesSmile
Would love to read more ...
Continue soon...Smile

rocksravya11

jia123sagar

IF-Dazzler

jia123sagar

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
awesome character sketches
plz cont soon

rocksravya11

--Ayesha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ayesha--

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Aww its looking interesting.
Will b looking forward 2 it.
Continue soon

rocksravya11

amritaluvskryan

IF-Rockerz

amritaluvskryan

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
shravya fantastic thought lovd the concept i konw that without ending ur one FF u started another bt i dont hav any problem with it even i'm very excited to read more stories bt plz dont be late in updating

rocksravya11

arshiasushma

IF-Dazzler

arshiasushma

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
nice continue soon pm me

rocksravya11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top