heyy

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

IF-Dazzler

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys m a silent reader of this forum n watch bff show whenever I gt free time n da last time I watched it showed mystery man being caught bt den who was da 1 shown in precap?
N yes the guy prithivi does he rwally like sanju or pretending?
I have 1 more confusion guys is Varun da only child I mean his parents or any history has been shown or nt as I remember after his death his home was locked n seemed like a haunted home
Plz answer n clear my confusion guys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "heyy" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Welcome aboard.

Varun, to me, doesn't appear to be a real person, but rather, a cover for someone else. Of all the BFFs, nothing is known about him or his family. Given the numerous similarities to the darker and scarier Pretty Little Liars, he may have a brother who is insane, and as a prank, used him to scare them, only for the prank to get out of hand. The Mystery Man, though, may be hired help, and there may be many in a secret society, and the one in police custody may be a decoy, until another one starts stalking them.

Beyond Varun's fate is a deeper, darker secret, concerning the other BFFs- that they want to keep hidden. Somehow, that secret has fallen into the wrong hands.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hey

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Have fun

SHARVANI

Goldie

SHARVANI

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Res for my view

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

IF-Dazzler

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_M

Welcome aboard.

Varun, to me, doesn't appear to be a real person, but rather, a cover for someone else. Of all the BFFs, nothing is known about him or his family. Given the numerous similarities to the darker and scarier Pretty Little Liars, he may have a brother who is insane, and as a prank, used him to scare them, only for the prank to get out of hand. The Mystery Man, though, may be hired help, and there may be many in a secret society, and the one in police custody may be a decoy, until another one starts stalking them.

Beyond Varun's fate is a deeper, darker secret, concerning the other BFFs- that they want to keep hidden. Somehow, that secret has fallen into the wrong hands.

Thnxx a lot :) appreciate a lot :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.