Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the last seconds of the episode made me cry..how much rani loves her sister..and eats like a servant 😭😭...got my hurt touched hard there 😊
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.. 

Rani and Vani are both impressing me so much..

Joint family is the best is the concept which is taken up and I simply like this.. I have been living in a joint family of 10+ people and it is fun to be together inspite of all the misunderstandings and chella fights..
Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Radhika is rocking once again and like what everyone said, hope all the character remains and the story do not divert from its original plot. Among all her serial, only Chitti ended well while Annamalai, Selvi, Arase and Chellame started at one point, ended at another point with many characters went missing in between. 

Liking Vani and Rani where she portrays two different shades of characters which is totally opposite each another 😊
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update.

interesting start .. don't like selvi's love track and she needs to improve. 😉 

mallika yaara irukkum .. bhoomi / swami's sister and why is his mother not living with him?
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pokkiri.

Btw, paiya welcome back.  Somehow I had the twinge feeling you would be back to read the updates. 😃  and you are doing it.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update. The episode was good and even i laughed for the 'Zoing Zoing' thosai part. She is really funny and i really felt so bad when Boomi questioned Rani and also scolded Swami 😕
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the updates

Bhoomi seems to be a trouble creater for this family. Radhika as Rani rocking.

Bhoomi mother enquired about everyone but not Rani. why? malika, hope she likes Rani. already MIL seems to be against Rani.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates ⭐️

Loved entire week episode. Radha playing well on both character's, Well balance.

Kind of feel so sad when bhoomi was questioning vani about the cash 😒 even vani's kids had tears in their eyes. Rani though she has anger on her sister, looks like she is going to question bhoomi about this.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thanks for the updates ⭐️

Loved entire week episode. Radha playing well on both character's, Well balance.

Kind of feel so sad when bhoomi was questioning vani about the cash 😒 even vani's kids had tears in their eyes. Rani though she has anger on her sister, looks like she is going to question bhoomi about this.

Ratna.. U have got the names wrong.. bhoomi questioned Rani.. and rani's kids had tears.. vani is Bhoomi's wife.. 😉
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Ratna.. U have got the names wrong.. bhoomi questioned Rani.. and rani's kids had tears.. vani is Bhoomi's wife.. 😉

as usuall to much influence of from queen of sodapal 😛
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago