Newsletter ALLOTMENTS (Page 3)

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Originally posted by Newveechafan

pls i will do dlg of the month.

yes definitely. thats the toughest category to choose a good dialogue. i know u r the best person to do it.  im adding it now.
I am afraid. because i watch it in bits n parts n mainly concentrate on veecha. i may be missing the best dlgs. btw we r covering from jan 1st episode?
itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

pls i will do dlg of the month.

yes definitely. thats the toughest category to choose a good dialogue. i know u r the best person to do it.  im adding it now.
I am afraid. because i watch it in bits n parts n mainly concentrate on veecha. i may be missing the best dlgs. btw we r covering from jan 1st episode?

its alright. i said it b4 the decision of the writer is final. i wont allow anyone else to bash here.
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashamiFan

dear...just wanna say...plz change ma spellin...its NISHMITA...n shud v choose nly 1 emotional scene ??

ya changed it.

yes just one. the best scene. the scene u choose is final. no one else has the ryt to argue. so u choose whichever scene u want. u get complete freedom.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Scarlet...

...Scarlet... IF-Dazzler
...Scarlet...
...Scarlet...

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged

dear...just wanna say...plz change ma spellin...its NISHMITA...n shud v choose nly 1 emotional scene ??

ya changed it.

yes just one. the best scene. the scene u choose is final. no one else has the ryt to argue. so u choose whichever scene u want. u get complete freedom.

thnx...n wen shud v submit it ??
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged

ya changed it.

thnx...n wen shud v submit it ??

by the end of this month 29th or 30th i ll open a new topic dont worry. but its better you type and keep it ready.
oldveechafan IF-Sizzlerz
oldveechafan
oldveechafan

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
ohk disha..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak

itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oldveechafan

ohk disha..Smile
better start off the update ayesha. so much of romance this week. we can find so many good episodes this time.LOL
geetika22 IF-Dazzler
geetika22
geetika22

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I hv sme queries rgrdng dis i knw i m nt prt of it so cn i share it nd pm u disha abt dat if u dnt hv any problm??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index