Newsletter ALLOTMENTS - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Ok done, and when is the last day?
Originally posted by sm123

Ok done, and when is the last day?

may be 29th or 30 th jan?

so that i can compile things on 31st n post on 1 feb.
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

lol mai's magic milk is the biggest blooper🤣 n there were others like meethi sayin taps spoiled iccha's life. who told her abt tappu one more blooper. but u can find out others as well. 🤣

Lol thanx. I thought those were of last months.
 I'm gonna get 100s 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by sm123

Sure!

anyways i ll open anew topic reminding everyone abt the submission date. so not to worry.
dear...just wanna say...plz change ma spellin...its NISHMITA...n shud v choose nly 1 emotional scene ??

yes definitely. thats the toughest category to choose a good dialogue. i know u r the best person to do it.  im adding it now.
I am afraid. because i watch it in bits n parts n mainly concentrate on veecha. i may be missing the best dlgs. btw we r covering from jan 1st episode?
Originally posted by Newveechafan

I am afraid. because i watch it in bits n parts n mainly concentrate on veecha. i may be missing the best dlgs. btw we r covering from jan 1st episode?

its alright. i said it b4 the decision of the writer is final. i wont allow anyone else to bash here.
Originally posted by RashamiFan

dear...just wanna say...plz change ma spellin...its NISHMITA...n shud v choose nly 1 emotional scene ??

ya changed it.

yes just one. the best scene. the scene u choose is final. no one else has the ryt to argue. so u choose whichever scene u want. u get complete freedom.

ya changed it.

yes just one. the best scene. the scene u choose is final. no one else has the ryt to argue. so u choose whichever scene u want. u get complete freedom.

thnx...n wen shud v submit it ??
Originally posted by RashamiFan

thnx...n wen shud v submit it ??

by the end of this month 29th or 30th i ll open a new topic dont worry. but its better you type and keep it ready.