~*MayUr/ArTi Paradise#247*~

Posted: 11 years ago
Res #1 Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago
congo MNians for new AT...😃😃...it will take time for me to unres all posts in 1st page coz am plannin for a makeover of our Paradise...i will retain some written contents...rest i will change..😃😃...

hope thts fine with u all...😃😃...
haaaye allah Friends saber nahi ho raha plzzz lets spam 
i will love to be again active here...i miss mayur/arti a lot...

It was seriously never just another love story...it was extraordinary...cutest...eternal...saga...Mayank Nupur were the best characters ever written onscreen ...not just the characters ...but even the actors playing have become a big part of my life . I just can't measure my love...it is just whenever i see their name somewhere...my  heart beats...that on ever new romantic song...even after years of mjht...they come to my mind . I was in tears watching jun in teri meri love stories...was watching him after so many days and i am already a regular watcher of hd ...even repeat watcher . I just hope god blesses both of them and their lifes are filled with success and happiness forever . They deserve all the best things in the world . Even today when i look back...i find them the most innocent ones...all the interviews...their masti...their confusing mayu and arti...just everything . I miss them a lot . The magic they created can never be recreated...their glimses bring smile to my face . Last time i watched them together on ita ramp walk . And the glimses in between were just awww, jun smiling listening ki ladko ki nahi chalti...lol...just i know how much i wanted them together...just for once...and i genuinely still have hopes...that one day we will get them together...they created history with the awesome chemistry...god they were chooo cuteee...i remember the spamdomain interview where jun was giving all the answers for rati...lol...and when reporter said let her answer...he was like sorry sorry hugging her...awwwieee...one flower to rati for every mistake ...i remember the flower was in between the aahista aahista shoot sequence too . I loved how they use to compliment each other whenever asked that who is better between the two of them . Both take other's name . They were such cutie pies ...adorable s .
v all hv tht hopeless hope of seeing ArTi once again...

I just hope this happiness sticks to their faces forever .
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

v all hv tht hopeless hope of seeing ArTi once again...
i know di...and thanks a tone for making this at an active place...everyday i want to write about them...and this is the best place for it...before hd ...i was always active in this at...with all those lovely dreams and beautiful memories .

dhoop nikalti hai jahaan se, dhoop nikalti hai jahaan se dhoop nikalti hai jahaan se chandni rehti hai jahaan pe khabar yeh ayi hai wahaan se koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin
neend chupti hain jahaan pe, neend chupti hain jahaan pe neend chupti hain jahaan pe khwaab sajte hain jahaan pe khabar yeh ayi hai wahaan se koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin
phool, titli aur kaliyaan, ho gaye tumse khafa hoo Phool, titli aur kaliyaan, ho gaye tumse khafa chhen li joh tumne inse, pyaar ki har ek ada pyaar ki har ek ada Rang banta hain jahaan pe, rang banta hain jahaan pe rang banta hain jahaan pe roop milta hain jahaan se  khabar yeh ayi hai wahaan se koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin 

mere dilke chor ho tum, kiya tumhe ehsaas hai haan Mere dilke chor ho tum, kiya tumhe ehsaas hai ishq tha duniya mein jitna, sab tumhare paas hai sab tumhare paas hai hey deewanapan jahaan pe, hey deewanapan jahan pe hey deewanapan jahan pe bante hain ashiq jahaan pe khabar yeh ayi hai wahaan se koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin
dhoop nikalti hai jahaan se, dhoop nikalti hai jahaan se dhoop nikalti hai jahaan se chandni rehti hai jahaan pe khabar yeh ayi hai wahaan se koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin koi tumsa nahin, oh koi tumsa nahin