Arjun

Ariya SS: Will Always Love You Chapter 5 Pg 12 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

ll_piya_ll

IF-Rockerz

ll_piya_ll

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Awesome n lvly
Update dr...!!!
thanks for the pm...!!!
update soon...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessPatel77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya SS: Will Always Love You Chapter 5 Pg 12 (Page 9)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
nice update

salmankideewani

salmankideewani

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update! I absolutely loved it! Smile
You are such an amazing writer! I look forward to your updates!
Both the couples romance was way too cute! Heart
You write so beautifully that i can actually pic it in my head.
Keep up  the amazing work and update soon.  Can't wait to read more of this amazing story! Smile

PrincessPatel77

PrincessPatel77

Goldie

PrincessPatel77

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmankideewani

Wonderful update! I absolutely loved it! Smile
You are such an amazing writer! I look forward to your updates!
Both the couples romance was way too cute! Heart
You write so beautifully that i can actually pic it in my head.
Keep up  the amazing work and update soon.  Can't wait to read more of this amazing story! Smile

Thank you so much. Your comment just made my day. Big smile
I have always been very conscious about my writing, I always feel like what I am writing sound really immature and childish, but your comment made me extremely happy. Thank you again.
I am also very glad that you look forward to my updates, and just for you I will give a very long update this weekend. Smile

salmankideewani

salmankideewani

salmankideewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessPatel77

Thank you so much. Your comment just made my day. Big smile
I have always been very conscious about my writing, I always feel like what I am writing sound really immature and childish, but your comment made me extremely happy. Thank you again. 
I am also very glad that you look forward to my updates, and just for you I will give a very long update this weekend. Smile 

Awww I'm glad I made your day! Big smile  Your writing is not childish or immature, i think its amazing!
Awww thank you so much and  i can't wait till this weekend to read your long update!Smile

PrincessPatel77

yas23

Goldie

yas23

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved ariya nd rathore nd sameera romance
hmmm nw arjun about how riya reacted
lovely
continue soon

PrincessPatel77

PrincessPatel77

Goldie

PrincessPatel77

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys, I am back with a new update. Hope you guys like it.

Chapter Four

Later in the afternoon, Arjun woke up and saw that Riya was still sleeping like a baby. He smiled and kissed her forehead. He gently shook her to wake her up, but she just moaned and snuggled closer to him. Arjun laughed and tried again. Riya finally grunted and opened her eyes to glare at him.

"Arjun... kyu uthaya?" Riya grumbled crankily.

"It's afternoon, sweetheart. If you keep sleeping then you won't be able to sleep at night."

"But I am sleepy right now'" Riya whined.

"Jaan...muhjse baat karo na! Mein bore ho raha hoon." Arjun grumbled to her.

"Awww, Okay!"  Riya said pulling his cheeks.

Arjun just glared at Riya. She laughed and cuddled closer to his side. They laid there in silence for few minutes; Arjun was wondering if he should bring up the topic about yesterday. He finally sighed and decided that she needed to talk about it. Riya looked up and raised her eyebrows at him hearing his sigh.

"Kya baat hai Arjun?"

"Yahi toh mein tumse puchna chahta hoon'."

"What do you mean?" Riya asked. She had no idea what he was talking about.

"Riya...tell me what happened yesterday?"

"Woh...Arjun kuch nahi hua tha... and it doesn't even matter" Riya said looking away from him.

"It matters to me Riya...muhje janna hai" Arjun said and pretended he didn't know about her reaction.

"Arjun mene kaha na it doesn't matter. Why are you making a big deal out of this?" Riya asked angrily. Arjun was shocked as hell to see her angry.

"Riya...gussa kyu ho rahi ho? I was just worried and that's why I was asking you," Arjun said to her and looked away from her. Riya started cursing herself in her head when she realized she made Arjun sad.

"Arjun..I am...'" Riya started but got interrupted by him.

"Rehne do...ab muhje nahi janna"

"Arjun..."Riya started when she realized she really hurt him, "Arjun, I am sorry...'" but got interrupted by him again.

"You have no reason to say sorry, it was my fault for prying...and anyways you haven't gone home at all since yesterday, why don't you go and freshen up?" Arjun suggested to her, still not looking at her. Riya was shocked to hear his reply. She kept staring at him, Arjun turned his head to see her and instantly felt bad after seeing the hurt in her eyes. Riya also felt extremely guilty after witnessing the hurt in his which was caused by her. Riya was about to reply to him but then thought maybe she should just go home and freshen up. She will make it up to him by bringing him his favorite dish as well as telling him about what happened yesterday. Riya nodded at him and got up, Arjun was surprised to see her nod. He thought maybe she will finally tell him about her reaction yesterday but'. Arjun slowly unwound his arm from around her and nodded. Riya got up and grabbed her things. She sighed and walked towards Arjun and leaned down to kiss his forehead, "I love you," she said to him and left the room without looking back.

Arjun sighed after she left. "She is so stubborn," Arjun said to himself. He grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. The news was showing the case they just solved and it also had the footage of him getting stabbed and shot. Arjun was wondering how did this end up on tv when Sameer walked in. Sameer noticed what he was watching and replied to him before Arjun could ask, "There were CCTV cameras in the building which recorded everything and they broadcasted it to get some money."

"Sam, how can they just publish this without our permission?" Arjun asked kind of angry about the situation.

"I don't know Arjun...but leave all that! Why did Riya call me and told me to come visit you?" Sameer asked while raising his eyebrow at him.

"We got into a fight and I told her to go home and freshen up'"

"Fight? About what?"

"I asked her about yesterday and she got extremely mad and yelled at me'." Arjun trailed off with a sad voice.

"Arjun...you know Riya na? She doesn't like to portray herself as weak."

"I know Sam but she needs to let out her feelings, ever since I woke she always made sure she was in contact with me as if I was going to disappear or something," Arjun said in a matter of fact tone.

"I know, but you have to be patient with her. How are you going to make her express her feelings when you two are fighting and not talking to each other?"

"Okay Okay...I will apologize to her when she comes back and won't push her to tell me about yesterday," Arjun said to him. Sameer smiled and they both went back to watching whatever was coming on TV. 

Riya, on the other hand, had reached home and taken a shower. She was in the kitchen preparing Arjun's favorite dish, Pav bhaji and Gajar ka halwa. After she was finished she packed all the food and got ready in Arjun's favorite saree. It was bright red with silver sequence. She put the manglesutra around her neck, and grabbed the sindoor box with her so he could fill her maang. She went downstairs, grabbed the food and left the house. As she got closer and closer to the hospital, her heartbeat started going crazy. Finally, she was outside his room and took a big breath and opened the door to his room. She saw that he was by himself and was watching TV. She stepped inside the room, and went to him.
               Arjun turned towards the door as soon as she opened it. He was mesmerized by her; she was looking breathtakingly beautiful in that saree. He saw the tiffin box in her hand, but what got his attention was how her hands were shaking. He mentally cursed himself, and vowed to make it up to her.

So what do you all think? Please Press Like and comment! Smile

Edited by PrincessPatel77 - 05 February 2013 at 5:51pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

dishaclizakuttiNeedhi_naughtysmriyajumbo_dumboAsha03arnavkhushi1206sangeethbalaprincessaneekaangelicdeeptiPisces_Gurlabna1989salmankideewaniiluvrainaartiabjeyakrinal5chhayalits-bkbenazshreya09DesiiiDivaaaFLOREYBDCTG-Siaa-yas23sdhgKaShforever06jia03Apples94sduttalittlebrat-Lila-srividhya68Kareena1994pihu_angadLivingforARkunchuSandy914rinku95Seenavasanu91...anika...Krishnaluv94fatima15madmadona...Mithuz...Queen.Bee_TaNi_shah10devildiva21Payal_156Moumimon

arnavkhushi1206

Groupbie

arnavkhushi1206

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Okay so just read ur ff in one go and I love it... Big smile
Really liked the cute little moments between Arjun and Riya... Embarrassed   
The concern tht Riya had when she found out about Arjun was so touching

Also like the little bond between Arjun and Sameer
and also I'm the first to reply so yay!! Really liked today's update!! Can't wait to whats gonna happen next Smile

Edited by arnavkhushi1206 - 05 February 2013 at 6:24pm

PrincessPatel77

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.