Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

Ariya SS: Will Always Love You Chapter 5 Pg 12 (Page 3)

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
superb dear..
i think u r in my buddy list..
pls pm me
loved ur writing..
do continue soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessPatel77

devildiva21 IF-Sizzlerz
devildiva21
devildiva21

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged

awsum start...
lvd it...
ariya already married...
hope arjun is fine...
cant wait fr d nxt part...
update soon...
plz pm me wenevr u update...
thx...

PrincessPatel77

PrincessPatel77 Goldie
PrincessPatel77
PrincessPatel77

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti-love

awesome start,hope arjun is fine
waiting for next part
cont soon 

Thank you! I am glad you liked it. I am planning on updating every weekend but if I have time before the weekend then I will definitely update it sooner.

Originally posted by Leki

WOW its really cool story... great start...  Ariya married great...
update soon... PM me...

Thank you. I will definately Pm you but I have a small request...if you are no in my buddy list please do add me as it will be easier for me to update. Thank you once again.

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

wow this is so interesting...update soon dear...

ok so finally arjun and riya is married...but now arjun is in danger...

hey add me in ur pm 

Hey Kavs, how are you? Yeah I will try to update by this weekend or during the weekend.  And ok will add you. :) Take care.

Originally posted by Queen.Bee

awesome start!! hope arjun will b alright.. y riya is not with etf?? ShE is on leavE?? update soon

Thank you. Haha, to find the answer to all of your questions...please keep reading the FF.

PrincessPatel77 Goldie
PrincessPatel77
PrincessPatel77

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyarani

Waooo lvly start dr...
arjun life is danger...
n ariya is married...
nice update...
plz add me to ur pm list...

Thank you. I will add you to my pm list but if I forget to sent you buddy request...can you please send it to me as it will be easier for me to pm everyone. Please and Thank you.

Originally posted by Payal_156

superb dear..
i think u r in my buddy list..
pls pm me
loved ur writing..
do continue soon!!

Thank you. I am not sure if we are buddies but I will check and make sure you are there... wouldn't want you to not get the pm? Tongue Anyways, thank you so much. you totally made my day by saying you loved my writing. Thank you once again. Smile
PrincessPatel77 Goldie
PrincessPatel77
PrincessPatel77

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I am back with another update. I know I said I will only upload on weekends, but I had time so here I am with Ch. 2 I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter Two

"Dr. yeh Mrs. Rawte hai. Arjun ki wife," Rathod explained to the Dr. while staring at Riya whose eyes were trained on Arjun. The Dr. just nodded his head and went back to checking Arjun. Riya slowly made her way towards him, she could not take her eyes away from his form which was attached to gazillion wires. She winced when she saw the IV on his hand. She quietly sat down on the plastic chair that was next to the bed, and took hold of his right hand.

"Mrs. Rawte, please make sure that you don't move his injured hand that much because it will pain him a lot," the Dr. said as soon as he saw her hold Arjun's hand. Riya did not reply but just glared at him. The Dr. shrugged at her and left the room after making sure that Arjun was stable and not in any kind of pain. Meanwhile, Rathod was just standing in the corner staring at Riya. He finally sighed and made his way towards where she was sitting.

"Riya, tum teek ho na?" Rathod asked.

"Aapko kya lagta hai bhaiya?" Riya asked rhetorically.

"Right'wrong question! Sorry, I am just nervous and scared'" Rathod trailed off.

"Arjun will be fine. He HAS to be fine, he promised me he would not leave me under any conditions,"

"Of course, jab tum uske saath ho toh usse kya ho sakta hai. Anyways, mein chalta hoon. Sameera mera wait kar rahi hogi. Mein kal uske saath aah jaoga." Rathod said while caressing her head. Riya nodded but did not reply to him.

Rathod kissed her forehead and started walking out, but he suddenly remembered, "haan aur ek baat' mein Shree and Chotu ko bhi ghar jane ke liye bol deta hoon." Riya again just nodded. After Rathod left the room, Riya broke down. She laid her head next to his injured hand and cried. She was sobbing badly and for a very long time. She did not even realize when she fell asleep, probably because she was too exhausted. The Dr. came back around 3:00 am to check on Arjun. He just smiled seeing Riya, "Young love is always the best," he said while checking Arjun's pluse. After making sure everything was fine, he left.

Not long after the Dr. left, Arjun started to stir. As he started gaining consciousness, he realized that his body was paining badly. But why, he could not understand. He slowly opened his eyes to see he was not in his room. The walls were painted white, and there was an annoying beeping sound to his left. He turned towards the noise to see it was a heart monitor which was linked to him. He finally started to remember'he was shot in his abdomen and stabbed in his right shoulder. "That explains the pain," he muttered to himself. He tried to move his right hand to only realize that someone was holding it gently. He looked on his right, and a smile automatically came on his face. For few minutes, he just admired her innocence and simplicity, but that smile quickly turned into a frown when he saw the dried tear streaks on her face. He tried to move his right hand so he could wipe her tears, but it only resulted him in letting out a big gasp at the amount of pain he felt. Riya quickly woke up and looked at him. Her eyes started welling up with tears. Arjun only shook his head at the sight of her tears.

"Jaan, yeh ansoo kis liye? Dekho mein toh teek ho na?" Arjun asked her with utmost caring tone ever.

"I can see how well you are!" Riya said sarcastically, but she still had tears in her eyes and few even made it down her cheeks.

"Riya, please don't cry. You know na ke tumhare yeh bade bade ansoo muhje rulate hai," Arjun said as his eyes also started filling up with tears. Riya shook her head at his tears.

Riya got up from her seat and kissed Arjun's forehead, his cheeks, and both of his eyes. Arjun had closed his eyes the whole time and was enjoying her kisses because it showed him how much she loved and missed him. Arjun opened his eyes and saw that tears were still present in her eyes so he decided to take her mind off of his condition.

"Waise Riya' tumne muhje sab jaga kiss kiya lekin jaha mein chahata hoon waha nahi kiya," Arjun said with a pout on his face. Riya just blushed at his comment and hid her face in his chest. She was being gentle because she knew he would be in pain if she wasn't careful.

"Riya' do na," Arjun whined again. Riya's face was scarlet red but she complied to his wish and kissed him on his lips very passionately. During their kiss, Arjun could feel all of her worries, her fear of losing him, and her love for him. He smiled in the kiss. Riya pulled away from him when she felt like she needed to breath.

"Mere saath thodi der let jao na, please Jaan," Arjun asked softly.

"Arjun, aapko dard hoga'mein yahi teek hoon."

"Nahi, please na Jaan. I really want to hold you." Arjun said looking into her eyes.

"Okay baba, but mein left side pe ati hoon."

Riya walked to his left side and got into bed with him. Arjun took no time in gathering her in his arm and kissing her forehead. Riya also took no time in burrowing into Arjun's side. Riya was starting to feel really sleepy and Arjun knew that, so he gave another kiss to her forehead.

"Riya, needh aah rahi hai na, toh so jao. Hum kal baat karte hai."

"Hmm.. Ok! I love you Arjun," Riya said sleepily.

"I love you too," Arjun said with a chuckle but knew she did not hear him as she was already sleeping. He shook his head at her childish antics and he also fell asleep with a smile on his face.

So what did you guys think? Should I still continue to write? Please do press Like if you liked it and comment because they make me really happy and it also motivates me to write. 

P.S. Will send the Pms tomorrow. Thank you.

______Riya_____

Edited by PrincessPatel77 - 21 January 2013 at 9:01pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

dishaclizakuttiprincessaneekaAsha03Kishi01PRINCESS19sangeethbalasony1990angelicdeeptiabna1989iluvrainaartiabjeyasalmankideewaninivanthi2truptscoolbeatrice_89krinal5chhayalms.ObseSSeDbenazshreya09DesiiiDivaaayas23APRIL14littlebratFLOREYjia03shruti-love123prithaApples94-Siaa-kunchubeenish248rinku95M.V.Kohli007Seenavaspihu_angadLivingforARKaShforever06anu91-SREE93-Krishnaluv94fatima15srividhya68madmadona..Gunjan..Miminitskaveriw2008DivineDarkness_TaNi_shah10Queen.BeeRadhika ShahPayal_156devildiva21Moumimon

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Amazing
Love it

PrincessPatel77

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Amazing chapter 
loved it 
arjun regained consciousness
Ria worried
Arjun n ria 's hospital romance wow

Auper amazing dear
continue soonSmile

PrincessPatel77

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome
Continue soon

PrincessPatel77

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index