Arjun

Ariya SS: Will Always Love You Chapter 5 Pg 12 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 14

PrincessPatel77

Goldie

PrincessPatel77

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hey guys, how are you all doing? Sorry to make you guys wait so long, was really busy with my Mid-terms and all. Anyways, here is the last chapter for this SS! Hope you enjoy Smile

Chapter Five (Last Chapter)

Riya slowly walked towards him, and set the tiffin box on the side table next to his bed. Arjun sighed loudly to get Riya to look at him. Ever since she entered the room, her eyes are on the ground. Riya quickly looked up and started fretting,

"Arjun, aap teek ho na? Dard ho raha hai kya? Nurse ko bulau?"

"Riya calm down, I am fine...muhje kuch nahi ho raha," Arjun smiled at her.

"Toh phir aapne sigh kyu kiya?" Riya asked confused, still not looking at him.

"Kyuki meri Riya muhje dekh hi nahi rahi. Who muhjse bahot naraaz hai..." Arjun started but got interrupted by her.

"Mein aapse naraaz nahi hoon, mein aapse kabhi naraaz ho hi nahi sakti."

"Achaaa? Woh kyu?" Arjun asked cheekily

"Kyuki I love you," Riya said looking up and into his eyes.

"I love you too"

Arjun smiled at her and pulled her to him. She blushed and bent her head so he could kiss her. Arjun decided to tease her so instead of kissing her on her lips, he kissed her on her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, on the corners of her mouth. Riya groaned at him and he just laughed. Riya pulled back from him, crossed her arms, and pouted like a little child. Arjun laughed loudly but winced from the pain it caused him.

Arjun, itne zor se hasne ki kya zarurat thi?" Riya asked rubbing his arm to relieve the pain.

"Sorry Riya, I am making you worry a lot na" he replied sadly.

"I love worrying about you Arjun so please don't be sad."

Arjun smiled at her and eyed the tiffin box hungrily. Riya laughed and started taking the food out. Arjun grinned when he saw that it was all his favorites.

"Arey wah Riya, aaj meri favorite dishes."

"Ji haan, it's my way of saying sorry for earlier," Riya said gloomily.

"Jaan, please don't. I should have understood. I know you don't like to share your feeling and I should have waited until you were ready to tell me," Arjun said while holding her hand.

"I know you were just worried about me and the way I was acting. But Jaanu jab mene appko uss halat me dekha toh...meri toh jaan hi nikal gayi thi," Riya replied to him with a cracking voice. Her eyes were filling up with tears, and immediately Arjun shook his head and indicated her to not cry.

"Dekho Riya, I am fine now. Muhje kuch nahi hua and mein tumhare saath hoon,"

"I know but uss waqt aap nahi the na... aur doctors bhi sab keh rahe the ke they are not sure if you will make it..." Riya said straight out crying.

"Jaan... come here" Arjun pulled her to him and made her lie down next to him. Riya buried her head inside his chest and started sobbing her heart out.

"Shhh Jaan, please stop! Tumhe pata hai na tumhare ansoon muhje kitna dard dete hai... please stop crying jaan. I am fine now," Arjun comforted her while kissing her forehead again and again.

Riya continued to cry for quite a while and Arjun kept saying comforting words to her. Eventually she fell asleep. Arjun looked down at her and shook his head, "Ek dum pagal hai! Har roz toh sherni banti phirti hai but agar muhje ek choti si bhi chot lag jaye toh rone lagti hai." Arjun eyes also filled with tears, he always knew she loved him too much and is willing to sacrifice her life for him. He leaned down to her head and kissed her forehead, "Hamesha muhje aisa hi pyaar karti rehna Riya aur mein bhi wada karta hoon ke mein tumhe duniya ke hare k khushi dunga."

"Love you Arjun...so much" Riya mumbled in her sleep.

"Love you too Jaan" Arjun smiled and kissed her forehead one last time before falling asleep with her.

So What did you think? Press like and comment! Smile

Edited by PrincessPatel77 - 06 March 2013 at 9:56am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishafariharamya_lnarnavkhushi1206sangeethbalaprincessaneekasduttaGurpreetasi7iluvrainaartiabjeyasalmankideewanioaz30jia03krinal5chhayalbenazkrutishahshreya09DesiiiDivaaashruti-loverinku95KaShforever06maaneetkimeetApples94-Siaa-littlebratpankhuri96yas23nakshatra92anu91beenish248SeenavasArjunkibehenfatima15madmadonaunishazzebbie0504pinkerbellLive-lifePayal_156devildiva21Radhika Shahkaveriw2008_TaNi_shah10Queen.Bee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya SS: Will Always Love You Chapter 5 Pg 12 (Page 12)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Payal_156

IF-Sizzlerz

Payal_156

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Awesum
loved it
beautiful ending..!!

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
superb very sweet
love the way ariya understand each other and care for each other more than themselves...
awww you ended it :'( plz continue if you can...
lovely ending...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessPatel77

zebbie0504

IF-Rockerz

zebbie0504

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Beautiful ending.
Loved it.

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
nice

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 06 March 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Great!!

Christeee

IF-Dazzler

Christeee

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
such a wonderful ending,will miss it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.