Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Guys ive started looking positivethings in thwthe whole separation track. Cmon even if viren yells at jeevika, or he his hurt or she is hurt or they fight argue and separate and then one in chandigarh and one in rishikesh feeling guilty thinking about each other missing each other and finally they are bound to come together and they will and we will have a superb reunion and finally this karan crap comes to an end. In all the above scenes we will only have virika and only virika. What else do we want? I know we all cant see hurt virika but dear only if there are misunderstandings the bond becomes strong.

So gear up for loads of virika scenes tissues and after few days definitely virika we will get them back together. Just hope the cvs execute the track well and not disappoint us!

P.s- stop bashing virika. Viren has no clue what swamini spoke to jeevika and accused them. So definitely he would get hurt. Jeevika viren bond is above everything so they will get back solving all the differences

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307pritivirikapuneetksingh9Kryan4everkottappadylittle.angel56Love_Familymariarauf48arshiasushma-afghaniibabepinky.padda__Aarti__..Anita..--Ayesha--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "either way we get what we wanted..." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amritaluvskryan

IF-Rockerz

amritaluvskryan

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
superb post much needed & by the way u posted a poll that whoever is happy with virika separation track & i chose yes coz i want them to separate & to feel each others importance . After their patch up i want a huge reunion of virika like they spend a night together with full of romance & then jeevika being pregnant as all want jeevika pregnancy track . Wouldnt it be a treat to all virikians?

Edited by amritaluvskryan - 20 January 2013 at 6:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307Kryan4everMADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amritaluvskryan

superb post much needed & by the way u posted a poll that whoever is happy with virika separation track & i chose yes coz i want them to separate & to feel each others importance . After their patch up i want a huge reunion of virika like they spend a night together with full of romance & then jeevika being pregnant as all want jeevika pregnancy track . Wouldnt it be a treat to all virikians?

There I voted for both but now changed my opinion to yes!! Yea jeevika pregnant is the thing ive been dreaming for ages!! As realization struck me im waiting for this track..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan4ever

vbasdeo

vbasdeo

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
wonderful much needed cause i dont really want to see them seperated Cry but that pregnancy track is a much waited track for many i would like jeevika realise she is pregnant in the separation track that would bring viren and jeevika much closer 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vbasdeo

wonderful much needed cause i dont really want to see them seperatedCry but that pregnancy track is a much waited track for many i would like jeevika realise she is pregnant in the separation track that would bring viren and jeevika much closer

Aww I don't know what to say about that coz I want jeevika to get pregnant only when she is beside viren

arshiasushma

IF-Dazzler

arshiasushma

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
agree

mariarauf48

Goldie

mariarauf48

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
totally agree with u after the saparation we ll have a reunion bcz virika cant live without eachother n in last few months cv have shown prfectly that now jeevika s priority is viren than manvi so she want him so no saparation for a long tym n prenancy yippeee damn exciteded

-afghaniibabe

IF-Dazzler

-afghaniibabe

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Nice post!

Can't wait for all these wonderful Virika scenes!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.