Phulwa
Phulwa

India-Forums

Sargun2 quit CCKA-Deccan chronicle

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
heres an article on Sargun abt quitting comedy circus ke ajoobe.i hope now she"ll give her 100% & also take care of herself. heres i m providing link also.

Sargun to quit Comedy Circus

DC | Natasha Coutinho | 5 hours 4 min ago

Sargun Mehta is one busy lady, juggling three shows — Nach Baliye 5, Kya Huaa Tera Vaada and Comedy Circus. She is shooting for these shows round the clock, which has taken a toll on her health. Sources from Comedy Circus now reveal that Sargun has finalised her decision to quit the show and Shweta Tiwari has been roped in to replace her.

Sharing her trepidation the actress says, "Nach Baliye takes up a lot of my time as I have to keep rehearsing the act with my partner Ravi Dubey. In Comedy Circus, I have to be very quick and prompt with my lines and body language. Kya Huaa Tera Vaada too is very challenging. So for me it's like a daily battle."

She further continues, "I cannot afford to perform below expectations in Nach Baliye because it also affects my boyfriend's performance. As for Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, working in a Balaji show is a great achievement for any television actor and I am glad I got this opportunity so early in my career. I am also grateful that Comedy Circus came my way as I got to display my comic talent for the first time. The show has taught me a lot and helped me discover my comic side."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
    Ameres
    Ameres

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
    Thanks for sharing! Smile

Good decision on her part. Its better that she works on two shows and give them her best rather than be in many shows and let her performance suffer. Hope now her performance in NB improves and she excels in both show. Smile

tiny15beebutterfly

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
    beebutterfly
    beebutterfly

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
    Thanks for sharing Dolly!Smile

Agree, it won't do any good doing three shows if she's unable to give her best in them. Seeing how much time NB takes, it's a great thing to be managing KHTV at the same time, so wish her all the luck for both.Smile

tiny15Ameres

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top