Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam - We love you! (No negative comments plz:)) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imam - We love you! (No negative comments plz:)) (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

imam siddique's nude act..jai hoSilly

http://wikinewstime.com/5227/imam-siddique-thrown-out-of-bigg-boss-6-after-nude-act/

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Well as per your request I wont say anything negative However, please remember that if you really want to say only good about a contestant, do not bad mouth others as the supporters of those contestants then have every right to defend them in this thread!!

This more looks likes proving others guilty thread.. End of the day people only remember the winner though.. remember 3 Idiots?? None remembers who came 2nd !! Never!!

This isnt true in some cases...
have u watched Dance India Dance season 3, many people dont remember the winner but everyone remembers Raghav "Crocroax" Juyal who was the 2nd runner-up & his amazing slow-motion dance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32Sharif.Badmaash

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Good luck to imam..
As with all of the other contestants i didnt like some of his personality traits and behavior BUT for me both imam & sapna were the two with biggest hearts.. who hardly held any grudges..
So wish them BOTH the very best..
Love both equally

mahiyaSharif.Badmaash

mahiya

Goldie

mahiya

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi_lovely

Aur kuch ???

yes... I luv Urvashi too..Thumbs Up

mahiya

Goldie

mahiya

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Hey Mahiya... no need to put restriction... this thread should also be open for everybody as our Imam always has open mind... Restriction woh daalte hain jo apni weakness chhupate hain... and Imam was like crystal clear for audience... had shown his strength with his words and behavior... Kaya sabhi contestants ko bhangi bana rakah thaa even whinner ko bhi...

Imam has amazing personality and his postives always override his negatives... He has negatives with positives like we all have... but he smartly brought out other's negative... Classic person... He is definitely a winner in eyes of millions.

@Bold.. I titled this thread with little sarcasm (to make just a fun) as there was a similar thread:

"" Urvashi -I love you(no negative comments plz:)) ""

thats all..!

Edited by mahiya - 20 January 2013 at 10:37am

ashdgr8

IF-Rockerz

ashdgr8

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Imam- the GOOD the BAD n the UGLY... you surely are missed for your Entertainment factor in the house and to top your level next season for new contestant would be highly IMPOSSIBLE. You were made for this show...I hope "chalo bolo london" will be true for you coz in that show you will teach goras "matka phodna" LOL

mahiyaSharif.Badmaash

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.