Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam - We love you! (No negative comments plz:))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mahiya

Goldie

mahiya

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I don't care about the results, to me Imam is a winner not because I like him over any other contestant in the house, but he was pure entertainment..Clap Some contestants just came in for a free lazy holiday..Dead This is a TV show and you can learn how people behave in difference circumstances, how they pretend, lie or even how genuine thing can go wrong etc. If Imam and Sapna were not in the show, it would have been the most boring show ever this year..Thumbs Down

IMAM YOU ARE A WINNER FOR ME, I like your command on various languages, your dance poses & I think you have a lot of artistic talent..Clap
(courtesy : ashankini)

In the beginning Imam tried his best to behave nice with all housemates in Bigg Boss's main house. But Aashka poisoned all other housemate's minds against him. So they all started to ignore him, refused to share a bed with him, to eat with him. They even provoked him by giving him most unhygienic..Shocked most badtamiz, etc. awards. Otherwise Imam was most talented, brainy, hardworking, disciplined still very entertaining participant among all of them..Thumbs Up

People blaming Imam that in the name of entertainment he started harassment, insanity, madness and he bullied & provoked other housemates. If Rajeev, Niketan, Urvashi & Sana were so different from Imam, they should have avoided that cruel violence in 'Bhadaas' task. That would have made them different from Imam, but they were not..Dead Thumbs Down

IMAM GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE!!! Thumbs Up

Edited by mahiya - 20 January 2013 at 4:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCulture-Cruiser-Sharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imam - We love you! (No negative comments plz:))" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Good post! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiya

Sharif.Badmaash

IF-Stunnerz

Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
He was the king of BB-6.
There wont b another gem like him in upcoming seasons.

mahiya

ashi_lovely

ashi_lovely

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Aur kuch ???

mahiya

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3_4life

He was the king of BB-6.
There wont b another gem like him in upcoming seasons.

!!!

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Well as per your request I wont say anything negative However, please remember that if you really want to say only  good about a contestant, do not bad mouth others as the supporters of those contestants then have every right to defend them in this thread!!

This more looks likes proving others guilty thread.. End of the day people only remember the winner though.. remember 3 Idiots?? None remembers who came 2nd !! Never!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiyaSamraat_92

HakkaBakka

Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCulturemahiya-Chandramukhi-Sharif.Badmaash

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCulturelovelygirlysscomp32Sharif.Badmaash

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.