Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan FF LIFE -Before and After Friendship <3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

NiShal4Life

Goldie

NiShal4Life

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Different concept. Continue soon n pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepzloveVirmankalu-devi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF LIFE -Before and After Friendship <3 (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutiepie2244

Goldie

cutiepie2244

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
HEY YR WHEN WILL U GIVE US THE NEXT UPDATE... BOTH PARTS R AWESOME THREESOME... EAGERLY WAITING 4 THE NEXT... I GUESS VIRAT WILL HELP MANVI... BUT HOW???? PLZ REVEAL IT SOON... CONTINUE ASAP...TongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepzloveVirman

afreenkansal

Goldie

afreenkansal

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
cool update
continue soon
pm me

deepzloveVirman

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Nice.like reaing abt Virman..PM me when u continue...!

deepzloveVirman

JESMY143VIRMAN

IF-Dazzler

JESMY143VIRMAN

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
NICE CONCEPT.
CONTINUE SOON.

deepzloveVirman

deepzloveVirman

IF-Dazzler

deepzloveVirman

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!!! M back :P Sorry for late reply... was busy wid studies nd all
Here's the next part aa longgg longgg update :P
Bear wid me guys ;)
here you gooo...
Part 3----------------------

Manvi came to virat. Virat looked at her.Her eyes were teary!
Virat in his mind- I Know Manvi u r very upset.i want to help you but i know you wont go wid me to my home.But i cant left her like this here.Virat was thinking of an idea.Just then somethink stick his mind.He excused himself from Manvi nd go to a corner nd called someone.
After the call he came back to manvi.
V: MAnvi mere sath chalo.
manvi- But vi.. (but cut inbetwwen by virat)
V:Maine kaha na chalo mere sath. we r best buddies manvi.u trust me na?
Manvi Noded nd without saying anything goes wid virat.
Virat took her to an appartment.As soon as they reached there...
M:Virat ye to Siya ka appartment hai !but wo to...(cut in betwwen by virat)
V:Yup i know its Siya's appartment nd she is not living her as she is in spain.isiloye i asked her nd she said that u can stay here untill u got an new appartment ok.
Manvi just stared at him.
V:Aise kya dekh rhe ho?i know u wont come wid me so here we r :) Its all urs untill u got a new place :).
Virat after a pause...

V:Now happy? 
Manvi was just staring at him wid a smile.Virat noticed it and give an expression saying Wat??????
M:Virat, How can some1 be so unnderstanding? (with a smile) u know wat...
V:wid  confused face wat?
M: U R the bestest friend in this whole universeee (streaching the world universe) Virat you really very understanding.i can never have any thing best in my then a BEST FRND Like u Virat :D
Virat was overwelmed by her words.

Virat held her by her soulders nd said..
V: U r my frnd nd how can u ever think that i vl leave u alone in all this?Now stop this emotional serial nd go inside YOUR NEW HOUSE nd get some sleep nd forget about all ur tension okkk :) nd if u need anything just just call me ok :)
Manvi just nodded wid a smile.
Virat said bye to manvi nd manvi go inside the appartment.Virat sat down on his bike nd say by to Manvi.As soon as Virat was out of her sight..manvi close the door nd go inside.
Manvi go inside her bedroom nd place all her bags in the room and goes to washroom to freshen up.
she wear this ------

After that she sat down on the couch nd took out her books and start her studies.After some time there was a loud noise outside,
Actually it was the noise of rock music which was playing in the second floor.Manvi got disturbed by the noise nd was not able to concentrate on her studies.She was really annoyed .She cover herself with a shawl nd goes out of her room.She goes out nd goto the second floor.She rang the bell.but no1 comes out.she rang the bell manytime.After some time a boy opened the door.The boy was fully drunk.
B:Hey babes... 
Manvi become really angry the way the boy was standing nd staring at her.Manvi was annoyed wid the sound and the alcohol smell :/
M: (calmly) kya ap plz music ka volume thoda low kar sakte hai actually m not able to concentrate on my studies cause of the noise please!
Another boy form inside the appartment
Second boy: Abey oyeee kya hua... kahan reh gyea kamineee...Koi pari mil gyi kya ( in a voice as a drunk person speak)
First Boy: (staring at Manvi with an evil smirk) Bhaii kya sahi pehchana hai yar...  Pari to iske samne kuch bhi nai ek dum pataka hai yarrr
Manvi was really annoyed t his behavoiur nd was feeling uncomfortable.

Manvi widout saying anything comes back to her appartment.
After 2-3 minutes the music stop.(MYSTRY ) ;) manvi was happy.she think that thank god now she vl be able to concntarte on her studies.
It was now 12.30am
Manvi was studieng in her room.just then she got a call.She widout checking the no. pick up the call as she know whoes call it is.
M:Hello Partner.
V:hellooo partner.Kya kar rhi ho?
M:Nothing bas raat ke sade barah baje(at 12.30) bhangada kar rhi hun.wanna join?
Virat laughed at her answer nd shook his head
V:no no u carry on ur bhangda Bandriya.

Manvi was irritated when virat call her bandriya but didnt say anythung

V:i just want to discuss about some question from the assignment we have to submit on Friday.
M: yup konsa...
V:woh question no. 3...
Just then there was a knock on manvi's appartment room.
M:Virat ek min. lagta hai koi ayea hai.
V:But manvi... its 12.30 at night.is waqt koun a sakta hai?aye wahan to tumhe koi janta bhi nai hai!
M:dont know Virat.m also thinking the same.Let me check
V:Manvi wait! dont open the door,first check throuh the hole okkk nd tell me
Manvi agreed wid virat nd goes to check whoes knocking at the door.Manvi was shocked as wat she saw outside the door.
There were the same bad drunk boys fron the second floor who were playing the loud music nd talked wid her rudly.manvi was hell scared!
V:(wid concern)Manvi..manvi.. btao na koun hai...
M:Virat..wohh. virattt
Virat was now worried nd tell her to firstly be calm nd then tell him wats the matter.
manvi properly locked the door nd goes to the lobby.Manvi wid a shivering voice nd tell him everything wat happen a few hpours ago nd whoes on the door.She was scared!Virat told her to calm down nd not to open the door.
v:Listen manvi tum tension mat lo...main abi aa rha hun nd door mat poen karna okk jab tak main nai a jata ok
manvi was so scared nd was crying too.
Just then a boy from outside :Aye haye meri pari sexyyy door to kholl...dekh yahan hai tere dewwane...
Another boy:Dekh tere liye music bhi band kar diya ...taki hum SATH mein ache se SABBB KAM KAR payeee.
Virat listen to all the conversation through the phone.he was fumming wid angey!!!
M:Virat...vi..viir..virat muj...mujheee ba baa bahout dar lagg rhaa aa haiii (wid fread nd shivering voice)

Virat was in his car nd was llistening to all this nd he felt really hurt trhinking about manvi's condition.

(virat had put his cell on speaker) 
V:Manvi .manvi just listen to me calm down just calm down...main hun an kuch nai hoga TRUST ME!
M:(Wid full confidence widout humblimg) i Trust You Partner!

Virat was driving the car wid  full speed widout carring about the traffic rules!
Meanwhile driving virat called police nd tell them the whole situation nd tell them to please reach at the appartment soon.
Here in the appartment manvi was hidding behind the couch nd was hell scared as the boys were saying that they vl break the door nd were laughing wich scared manvi even more!

M: (In her heart) Partner tum kahan ho...plz jaldi a jao isse pehle ki bahout der ho jaye... :'(
Virat on the other hand (in his hear):Dont worry partner m coming nothing vl happen!i vl kill those bastured .
Virat was still 4 Km away from Manvi's palce.During the drive Virat was contiuesly in touch wid manvi!
Both were thinking about the good time they spend together nd were crying!
Virat was trying to calm manvi down.
Just then The boys Pushed the door hardly nd the door opened!
As soon as manvi hear he door opened she start to shiver nd was sweating due to fear!
the boys came inside nd start searching for MAnvi...
1sy Boy:Aye jaaneman kahan ho tummm
2nd:Meri pari aaja dekh tere rat ka raja a gyea (nd laugh evily.)
Manvi was so scared nd said in a low voice:virat.plz jaldi a jao aisa na ho ke bahout der ho jao nd closed her eyes.
after some time their was no sound of anything in the room nd no footsteps.She think that the boys must have gone.She opened her eye.She felt a hand on her soulder.
As soon as she looked up...she saw the MOST DANGEOUS ND FRAERFUL SIGHT EVER.
These were those drunk BOYS!!!!!!!
Manvi got up  nd as soon as one of the boy tries to came close to amnvi. Manvi pushed him nd the boy fell backward nd fell on the other boy(As they were drunk it was easy for manvi to push then)
Manvi ran from there nd goes to her room nd locked it!
She called Virat...but her mobile battery was low so the phone got switched off!
manvi was hell scraed nd just then the boys break the door nd come inside.
Manvi was standing there nd was really scared nd crying too
manvi begged them to please leave her ..

M:please for god sake Leave me plzzz...maine tumhara kya bigada haii (Crying badly)

One Boy:meri jaan aise karne se kuch nai hoga..sirf ek rat ki to bat hai ...itna daro  mat...
Another Boy:Bilkul sahi...daro mat kuch nai hoga...hum BADE PYAAARRR SE TUMHE PYAR KARENGE PUriii RAATTT nd laughed evoly
Manvi was ooo shocked nd start to move backward but she losses her balance nd fell down on the bed...
Thats for 3rd part! :P
 Now keep guessing guys ;)
nd do comment guys nd i would love to get long comments nd suggestions or compalints anyhthink:)
But remember to post LONG comments,i dont like short one ;) :P
Love ya
Deepika

Edited by deepzloveVirman - 24 January 2013 at 4:41am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

rafiachaudaryMNunnamonikakslGeminimannakinzR.Lavanyasreshta90Garimavirmanksgsha19Sumana123cukkychandana123js1234kusharberrycutiepie2244JESMY143VIRMANjia123sagarKidrauhl..ManoBilli..-Simz-preetipckulsum_virmanalicemathSyed695LV88meera.chaudhuri-BhabhiKiBehna-_keertu_

Syed695

IF-Rockerz

Syed695

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Nice update when it comes to VirMan's frndship...he at once solved her problem...but at the same time very scared wht would happen to maanvi...Hope Virat reaches on time as he had already left...Continue soon n thnks for the PM!

deepzloveVirman

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Read the three updates together and I loved it.Starting from the friendship they share , to the care he has on her and the way he understands her perfectly.Loved wen he solved her problem even before she started to panic and think hard about it.Ah now these disgusting drunken boysAngry.Hope he reaches soon. Pls accept my buddy request and pls pm me wen u updateSmile

deepzloveVirman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top