Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

deepzloveVirman

IF-Dazzler

deepzloveVirman

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Hi Friends...its my a story on Virman From my fantasy world (mu brain lolz...)

So here we go...

It a story about two college friends Virat nd Manvi.they r best friends nd know eachother very well but unaware of the feelings in them for eachother.

they r always together in colege library/canteen everywhere...

They r friends from 5 years since class +1.

they r medical stream students nd took their studies seriously but they r not bookw...orm.

when its time to study they give their best in it nd when its time for some fun they r ever ready wid their pranks nd all...

but wat will happen when they'll come to know about their feelings for eachother!!!!!!!! nd Stay tuned to know more about their journey from friends to ... :)tell me friends if u like it or not...if yes then i'll conti. it but if its a no then will aso conti. it as i m loving the new story in my mind ;)love ya all <3

Part 1

A new Begining...

Day begin wid a peaceful nd cool Morning

date-27-7-2012

Time-6.58am

Sun rays come from the balcony of a house and directly hits on the face of a tall,dark nd handsome boy wich disturbs his sleep.he moved his face to other direstion.After 5 min his alarm rang.he saw the time it's 7 am.he woke up from his bed nd streched his arms.His hairs all messed up...now we can see his face as he took his arms down he isnone other then our handome VIRAT VADHERA <3 he took his mobile nd text some1.he waited for 5 min but he didn't get ay reply so he widout waisting any more tym calle dthe no. he texted.

Now on the other side in a dark room (now fully dark...just lighted by small light) some was sleeping peacefully wid books all around the room.just then got a msz on the phone.but didn't get to know as the msz tune was off.then after 5 min the phone rang disturbing the person from the dreams...just then we see a cute,beautiful girl still lying on her bed nd trying to find her mobile.Nd she succeded in finding it under her books.she moved her face a bit upper nd saw the no.she got up from her bed still sleepy.now we can see her face she's our sweet bubbly charming MANVI CHAUDHRY <3 She pick up the call...

V-hello...

M-hello partner Gud morning :)

so guys howz it?stay tuned to know more :)nd do tell mw ur opinions about the ff plz :)

NOTE:hey guys now my holidays have started so m thinking to continue the story...hope u guys vl give some time to bear me ;)

love ya all nd vl conti. soon :)

Part2--------

V: so done wid yesterday notes or not?

M:tumhe kya lagta hai ?

V:well i know ,tumne sab kar lia hoga 

M:wats ur status?

V: done

M:that's good ...chalo ab phoen band karo i have to get ready!

V:Oh God! tumhare sab mein main bhul gyea ki maine tumhe uthane ke liye he phone kia tha.

M:kyun?Classes to 10 baje haina so ...?

V:Actually wo Sir ka call ayea tha unhe project reports dekhni thi exams se pehle so that he can check if the project need more improvement...

M:Oh okV:So get ready... main tumhe 7.45 pe pick karne ayunga as 8.15 pe humein sir ke pass pauchna hai...ok?

M:ok i vl be ready :)

both getup from their beds nd go to washroom.Virat got ready nd go to manvi's house to pick her up.

Outside Manvi's House:

Virat blow the horn.Manvi was collecting her notes nd when virat blow the horn all of a sudden ...all the papers fell down on the floor from manvi's hand.

Manvi becaome very angry nd came to the balcony

M:Kya hai virat?itna chor kyun macha rhe ho? *wid frustrated look*

V:kya yar tum itna time laga rhi ho.we'll get late!

M:*now calm down* actually i was collecting my notes...u come in 

V: *think for a sec* ohkk :)Virat got down from his bike nd went inside manvi's house.

Meanwhile manvi was trying to collect all her papers.virat came in her room nd he saw manvi collecting her notes.

Virat came forward nd said,"Main kuch help karyun?" nd bend down to collect the papers.He collected the papers nd was going to give it to manvi.

Manvi was standing beside her bed nd when she was about  to go to virat to collect the paper..there was a pen on the floor.

manvi didn't notice it nd as soon as she put her foot on it,she lost her balance!!!!

Virat came forward in hurry to get hold of her... as virat hold manvi he too lost his balance. 

nd due to this both fell down on the bed virat on upper side nd manvi below her.They both had a cute eye-lock!it went for like 5 min.soon both of them came to their sense nd try to got up.Virat got up nd give his hand to manvi to get up.Manvi held her hand nd got up.there was a silence for a few minutes.after that virat's mobile rang.Virat answer the call.it was their professor's call.Virat told thier professor that they r coming to him in a while.then they collected manvi's notes nd manvi locked the house nd  both sat on the bike nd zoom off for college...! At college the whole day Virat and manvi were busy wid their project nd leactures.They don't even get time to have some food...

it was 4.30 pm when both of them got freed.virat offered manvi lift to her appartment.As soon as they reach Manvi's appartment... they saw some bags outside the door.They were manvi's bags.when manvi go further nd open the door manvi's appartment's landlord came out.She told manvi that she has sold the appartment to a new family.MAnvi was hell shocked.

She told the lady that where vl she go now.She should atlest give her some time to look for another appartment.but the lady was not ready to listen to manvi nd went from there.Now manvi was very tensed nd her eyes were teary.She looked back nd saw virat standing beside his bike.

that's for nowHope you all vl like it!nd vl post the next part soon :)

INDEX

Part 3 (a) -

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3400096&TPN=2&#74669290

Promo 1- 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3400096&TPN=4&#82147556

Part 3 (b)-(recent)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3400096&TPN=7&#82315938

love

deepika :)

P.S. if you want Pm then add me in ur buddy list :)

thanku <3

Edited by deepzloveVirman - 08 May 2013 at 4:30am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kinzGeminimannamonikakslvirmanhuschandana123little_anglejinakuanu1989qwerty012sha19Krazzy4u786NiShal4Lifecutiepie2244nida.swaronKidrauhljia123sagaralicemath-Simz-preetipcSyed695_keertu_meera.chaudhuriSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan FF LIFE -Before and After Friendship <3" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_keertu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_keertu_

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
diff concept so manvi is going to stay with virat continue soon and pls PM me.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepzloveVirman

deepzloveVirman

IF-Dazzler

deepzloveVirman

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
thanku dear :)

Garimavirmanksg

Garimavirmanksg

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Its fab htke story. So want to see how there frndshp turn into luv virman will liv together thats great. Do pm me whn u cont.

deepzloveVirman

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Meriii Kaminiii! Hug
This is awesum!! Big smile Loved it to the core Big smile Mwah! :*
U rock!!! Star

Edited by simar_virMan - 20 January 2013 at 5:25am

deepzloveVirman

meera.chaudhuri

IF-Sizzlerz

meera.chaudhuri

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Lovely updateSmile.. Nice conceptStar.. Virman are bffsBig smile..  Loved it.. Please pm me when you update.. Take care Smile

deepzloveVirman

Kidrauhl

IF-Dazzler

Kidrauhl

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Great updates and an amazing concept i loved it hun
Update soon and pm me pls

deepzloveVirman

jia123sagar

IF-Dazzler