Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
ok i may be wrong but i think BB operation cannot happen bcoz of sharad's injury . n if i m not wrong ,  few days back he tweeted that there r 2 more weeks for his plaster to go off ...so until sharad recovers , ashu cannot do surgery with injured hand . may be that's y BB said no to it . 

Kpji already cleared that nidhi wont do surgery like CM operation where she supported ashu ...n its obvious as its more dangerous operation .

one thing i was also thinking that kp ji cut the seminar thing n gift thing bcoz of sharad's accident ...yes he wanted to show bb illness track but may be later but due to sharad's injury he preponed it same like mallu track earlier which came before time bcoz of sharad's leg injury lol . 

chalo anyway ab to track aa hi gaya hai ...so the imp part is what will cvs show now ...we know ghazal sequence is coming up ..n then ? 
as cvs take our suggestions some times so y not we give them some more Wink

as BB cannot go away out of house n neither ashni ..so the all scenes r supposed to be happen at home ..like :- 

1. Get together of everyone ..db , cb , solanki family n nidhi's friends from hospital ...they can play games like antakshari or passing pillow ..smthn like hum aapke hai kaun movie . 
there can be competeition between ladies n men ...n whoever will win should take orders from others .
they can also watch ashni wedding CD n ranji wedding CD together n relive old good times .  

2. BB can play imp role in making ashni happy ...as it will look odd if ashni will cry whole day n night till 6 months ...so here bb can do smthn ...so ashni can behave like normal couple again ...he can talk directly to them or indirectly do sm planning with CS Wink 
n i wont mind if he insist ashni to celebrate their first wedding anniversary now ..as pata nahi baad mein he will be able to watch it or not . ( n in this way we can get two times there celebration ..one now n one at correct time Tongue . if BB can have two birthdays , then y ashni cant have 2 anniversaries Wink ) 

3. BB can also request ashu to make his old home an orphanage ...n i want khushi to go there first ..dont want her to be with ranga n anji whole life Confused

4 . CVS can also show smthn regarding other actors in d show ...ranga - anji , aditi , priyanka etc .
give more suggestion ppl . 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoelmehrjswati62Roza_DUrajanigandha26niniborn2ruleMithalee02lee_AshniaardhanparmarAnidhirohanttrocks-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 more weeks ?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
good thought shikha.But we will be more happy if this thought will come in kp ji's sadela dimaag.Ya fir aapka post padhneke baad sudhar jaye.I am also thinking that they can show the trio bondage in between.And i also suggest that ashu should teach Nidhi the new techniques of surgeries through tab or may be he support Nidhi in her household things by mentally.He can became good mentor of Nidhi like CM's surgery he had done

Edited by alkaparmart - 20 January 2013 at 3:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjSHIKHA19lee_Ashnirajanigandha26aardhanttrocks-deepali17-

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Good post Shikhaji!!

Yeah, it seems that stroy line had to be changed quite a bit to accommodate SK's accident... And, everyone is waiting for his bandage to go off because after that the miraculous surgery will be performed by Dr. Ashutosh. And, BB will be all cured.Smile

Agree with u: since BB cannot go out much, any event has to take place at home only. I would love to see option:2 scenes taking place. It is much needed that BB help Ashu come out of his insecurities.

Also, I would love to see BKM issue being given a proper closure with Mallu and her accomplices' total pardafash -- that issue is hanging since 1 yr. acco. to proper roman catholic calender...WinkLOL They can show something like BB wants to visit that house to revive Ashu's childhood memories and could then show one after the other events leading to the ultimate truth.

Also, if CVs are thinking of bringing Ashu's root track, it's only BB  who could throw some more light in this regard. And BB telling all the incidents of Nidhi's mom to her would also make nice emotionally charged episodes. That way Ashu can also be shown realizing Nidhi's pain as a motherless girl and comforting her in her grief.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mehrjSHIKHA19lee_Ashnirajanigandha26nidhirohanaardhan-deepali17-

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

good thought shikha.But we will be more happy if this thought will come in kp ji's sadela dimaag.Ya fir aapka post padhneke baad sudhar jaye.I am also thinking that they can show the trio bondage in between.And i also suggent that ashu should teach Nidhi the new techniques of surgeries through tab or may be he support Nidhi in her household things by mentally.He can became good mentor of Nidhi like CM's surgery he had done

@bold iska kya matlab hua alkaji ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhanparmarA

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Good post Shikhaji!!

Yeah, it seems that stroy line had to be changed quite a bit to accommodate SK's accident... And, everyone is waiting for his bandage to go off because after that the miraculous surgery will be performed by Dr. Ashutosh. And, BB will be all cured.Smile

Agree with u: since BB cannot go out much, any event has to take place at home only. I would love to see option:2 scenes taking place. It is much needed that BB help Ashu come out of his insecurities.

Also, I would love to see BKM issue being given a proper closure with Mallu and her accomplices' total pardafash -- that issue is hanging since 1 yr. acco. to proper roman catholic calender...WinkLOL They can show something like BB wants to visit that house to revive Ashu's childhood memories and could then show one after the other events leading to the ultimate truth.

Also, if CVs are thinking of bringing Ashu's root track, it's only BB  who could throw some more light in this regard. And BB telling all the incidents of Nidhi's mom to her would also make nice emotionally charged episodes. That way Ashu can also be shown realizing Nidhi's pain as a motherless girl and comforting her in her grief.
@ pink   I always wished Ashu should give a thought to this at least once. But he never comes out of his own akelapan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19vidyasabdeaardhanttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Good thinking Shikha. Hope to see something like you have mentioned

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aardhanttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

good thought shikha.But we will be more happy if this thought will come in kp ji's sadela dimaag.Ya fir aapka post padhneke baad sudhar jaye.I am also thinking that they can show the trio bondage in between.And i also suggent that ashu should teach Nidhi the new techniques of surgeries through tab or may be he support Nidhi in her household things by mentally.He can became good mentor of Nidhi like CM's surgery he had done

@bold iska kya matlab hua alkaji ROFL 
Mere jaisa dimaag.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02aardhan

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

@bold: Aapne to mere mann ki baat bol di Alkaben!! Dont understand what is the problem if Nidhi also helps while Ashu is operating on BB. Not like the way she did in CM's surgery but like she used to scrub other Dr.s as an intern, here also she can assist Ashu as well as can learn from Ashu how complicated brain tumor surgeries are performed.

With CS being there for household chores, AshNi will have enough time to spend with BB and with each other. So, all this quality time can be utilized in Ashu explaining new techniques of surgery to Nidhi thru literature/internet as u suggested: That's a great idea -- at least in one episode they can show something like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aardhanparmarA

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.