IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonmoy009

Originally posted by kenny_Arhi

Go yaar
have rest and take care of urself!
heres a doc for udoctor emoticonLOL

ah doc itne gol matol kun hai...ok good night...
idkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-B.N.K-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TONI KHABBRI... (Page 48)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged

no yaar he made his debut in kasam se!
My mom used to watch that show!
U know i gave my slambook to one of my friends to fill and theres a part where u have to say why u like a particular celebrity so my frnd wrote VD coz of his superb acting and i was like are u joking wid me!He doesnt know the ABC of acting so my frnd told me he is better than ArShi and i simply laughed at her!ROFL

u laughted...ConfusedConfused,,,main use pehle baato se rep karte then goli marte then ag se jala te the uski rakh ko dafan karte the us jammen pe dhar banate ...uske kabare pe bathroom banate then roj kapde dhote...VD is better the ashi...never tell me her name...i will call her dharte ka bojh...AngryAngryAngry

VD was she really talking abt him...OuchOuchis she real...CryCry
I couldnt stop myself yaar!
She finds VD handsome and says that geet is a copy of IPK though she has never watched geetLOLLOL
She told me no yaar VD's acting is the best!!!How could i not laugh at this!
I guess she is delusional!ROFL

she is great...i just want her in front of me...AngryAngry...iipk so many thing but ARSHI n sarun they are the great looking ppl and actor no one can beat them...i will fight till last breath who says barun n sanaya cant act...

they are geet bitches...i was in their forum once just to say i feel the same but theywere bashing baruns look n acting...so u know kya hona tha..i hate baruns pr skil n that he quit but anyone says he cant act and he is not good looking i will kill her...even my sis..Angry

IKR i mean she never watched geet and now she says that IPK was a copy of it, but seriously VD is better than ArShi, i told her to go watch the miss kiss scene to know what acting is!!Dead
She was a IPK fan, but when it ended she joined the MB camp and say ipk was a copy of geet!
I can only laugh at her right???LOL

no my good girl just bol oh teri frn nahi hai...and show me her id...then u will see what u could have done...i will bash her left right center like there is no tomorrow...

we will continue this discussion when u are back btw she's not on any social networking sitesLOL

she is in IF na...Wink..par agar teri frn hai toh kuch nahi karungi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nightingale...

.Nightingale...

IF-Stunnerz

.Nightingale...

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged

no yaar he made his debut in kasam se!
My mom used to watch that show!
U know i gave my slambook to one of my friends to fill and theres a part where u have to say why u like a particular celebrity so my frnd wrote VD coz of his superb acting and i was like are u joking wid me!He doesnt know the ABC of acting so my frnd told me he is better than ArShi and i simply laughed at her!ROFL

u laughted...ConfusedConfused,,,main use pehle baato se rep karte then goli marte then ag se jala te the uski rakh ko dafan karte the us jammen pe dhar banate ...uske kabare pe bathroom banate then roj kapde dhote...VD is better the ashi...never tell me her name...i will call her dharte ka bojh...AngryAngryAngry

VD was she really talking abt him...OuchOuchis she real...CryCry
I couldnt stop myself yaar!
She finds VD handsome and says that geet is a copy of IPK though she has never watched geetLOLLOL
She told me no yaar VD's acting is the best!!!How could i not laugh at this!
I guess she is delusional!ROFL

she is great...i just want her in front of me...AngryAngry...iipk so many thing but ARSHI n sarun they are the great looking ppl and actor no one can beat them...i will fight till last breath who says barun n sanaya cant act...

they are geet bitches...i was in their forum once just to say i feel the same but theywere bashing baruns look n acting...so u know kya hona tha..i hate baruns pr skil n that he quit but anyone says he cant act and he is not good looking i will kill her...even my sis..Angry

IKR i mean she never watched geet and now she says that IPK was a copy of it, but seriously VD is better than ArShi, i told her to go watch the miss kiss scene to know what acting is!!Dead
She was a IPK fan, but when it ended she joined the MB camp and say ipk was a copy of geet!
I can only laugh at her right???LOL

no my good girl just bol oh teri frn nahi hai...and show me her id...then u will see what u could have done...i will bash her left right center like there is no tomorrow...

we will continue this discussion when u are back btw she's not on any social networking sitesLOL

she is in IF na...Wink..par agar teri frn hai toh kuch nahi karungi..
she's not on IFShocked

CrazyForBarun

IF-Addictz

CrazyForBarun

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

yaar mera headache wapass ah gayi...i m leaving...priya tu galat nahi the i started it...i wwrote rubbish ...when i have this migraine i cant ever see properly and it lasts like 3-4 days...and those medicine  makes u forget ur nani...dont b sorry...

keshu we will keep bashing ur frn ...

noori timing ka kuch kaar yaar...we want u more here...i loved ur testimony...i lov u all

i will come here on 10.30 india time and 12.00am us time if i m not half dead bcz of this migraine ...cz it is not seems frnly...guys keep making news fro the news...everything is going so plain...

iruni maine tujhe miss kiya yaar..wapass aj...

good night...
Good nite Tonmoy

BARUNODAYA

Goldie

BARUNODAYA

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
koi he andar???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.