-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya025

Originally posted by tonmoy009

tonmoy kal ke tweets ka jawab chahiye mujhe. Mere ko PM karo plz

kon sa tweet...meri ma???Deadbacce ka jaan legi kya?
mujhe jawab chahiye bas

ok i was in macdonalds...i wrote ''priya teri baat sab sunte hai..dek tune mujhe kaha tujhe tweet karo so i m /'''

then kaha ...priya i love u all..i have history of screw up good frnship i dont want to do that again..u r very special to me...

then maine kaha teri sare tweet gaya ko kun hai...mujhe kun tweet nahi karte tu...is that bcz i m easy to find...

then maine kaha ...eating alone is a pain in the ass...

was there more...

on he i m jealous of gaya...

thats it...yaar.,..yeah oh sab random the bas..it has nothing to do with bashing that girl..trust me i enough for her...but that bitch has 526 buddys...

i let her go that day bcz of sana but she did not let me gho bcz of sana that means as good frn sana thinks she is to her ...actually she is not so,.she has to face me now...and when i m angry i m the perfect bitch ever...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyForBarun

CrazyForBarun IF-Addictz
CrazyForBarun
CrazyForBarun

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged

mujhe jawab chahiye bas

ok i was in macdonalds...i wrote ''priya teri baat sab sunte hai..dek tune mujhe kaha tujhe tweet karo so i m /'''

then kaha ...priya i love u all..i have history of screw up good frnship i dont want to do that again..u r very special to me...

then maine kaha teri sare tweet gaya ko kun hai...mujhe kun tweet nahi karte tu...is that bcz i m easy to find...

was there more...

thats it...yaar.,..yeah oh sab random the bas..it has nothing to do with bashing that girl..trust me i enough for her...but that bitch has 526 buddys...

i let her go that day bcz of sana but she did not let me gho bcz of sana that means as good frn sana thinks she is to her ...actually she is not so,.she has to face me now...and when i m angry i m the perfect bitch ever...Big smile

hahaha agar tu twitter pe hoti nahi to mai tujhe kaise tweet karu 
U r jealous of GayaLOLLOL
vo mujhe twitter pe hi milti hai to waha baat hoti
ye sab delete kyu kiye?

-B.N.K-

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kenny_Arhi

no yaar he made his debut in kasam se!
My mom used to watch that show!
U know i gave my slambook to one of my friends to fill and theres a part where u have to say why u like a particular celebrity so my frnd wrote VD coz of his superb acting and i was like are u joking wid me!He doesnt know the ABC of acting so my frnd told me he is better than ArShi and i simply laughed at her!ROFL

u laughted...ConfusedConfused,,,main use pehle baato se rep karte then goli marte then ag se jala te the uski rakh ko dafan karte the us jammen pe dhar banate ...uske kabare pe bathroom banate then roj kapde dhote...VD is better the ashi...never tell me her name...i will call her dharte ka bojh...AngryAngryAngry

VD was she really talking abt him...OuchOuchis she real...CryCry
.Nightingale... IF-Stunnerz
.Nightingale...
.Nightingale...

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kenny_Arhi

no yaar he made his debut in kasam se!
My mom used to watch that show!
U know i gave my slambook to one of my friends to fill and theres a part where u have to say why u like a particular celebrity so my frnd wrote VD coz of his superb acting and i was like are u joking wid me!He doesnt know the ABC of acting so my frnd told me he is better than ArShi and i simply laughed at her!ROFL

u laughted...ConfusedConfused,,,main use pehle baato se rep karte then goli marte then ag se jala te the uski rakh ko dafan karte the us jammen pe dhar banate ...uske kabare pe bathroom banate then roj kapde dhote...VD is better the ashi...never tell me her name...i will call her dharte ka bojh...AngryAngryAngry

VD was she really talking abt him...OuchOuchis she real...CryCry
I couldnt stop myself yaar!
She finds VD handsome and says that geet is a copy of IPK though she has never watched geetLOLLOL
She told me no yaar VD's acting is the best!!!How could i not laugh at this!
I guess she is delusional!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged

mujhe jawab chahiye bas

was there more...

ye sab delete kyu kiye?

i thought u know ppl in twitter they are the great barun lovers..they wil laugh at my random tweets...i was like dying on that time bcz of headache ...so i dont even know what i said...
so i thought delet them b4 u see them and gaya ...she is a frn too..thats it but tune yaar baat ka kay bana de...i m telling u if i quit i will let u know...pakka..

CrazyForBarun

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Chal priya answer mil gya,,,
now,,, happy,,,, tonmoy tujhy sona nahi ha,,,
Wink

CrazyForBarun

CrazyForBarun IF-Addictz
CrazyForBarun
CrazyForBarun

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged

mujhe jawab chahiye bas

was there more...

ye sab delete kyu kiye?

i thought u know ppl in twitter they are the great barun lovers..they wil laugh at my random tweets...i was like dying on that time bcz of headache ...so i dont even know what i said...
so i thought delet them b4 u see them and gaya ...she is a frn too..thats it but tune yaar baat ka kay bana de...i m telling u if i quit i will let u know...pakka..
okk g galti meri thi. mere spoilers galt nikleLOLLOL. abhi mujhe kya pata pehle tweets the phir gayab. pehle mai confused thi aur unko decode kiya par galtLOLLOL

-B.N.K-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index