Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys i know this time am soo soo soo late !!! πŸ˜³ sorry about that was busy..

Am really not sure how this update is gonna be as i wrote this in bits and pieces since last week πŸ˜•!! Hope its not a complete crap πŸ˜› no rotten tomatoes Pileejj πŸ˜›

Part 44

Arnav was busily talking on the phone with Aman while gelling  his hair and getting ready.Its Sunday and he promised to take Khushi and kids to shopping, for their upcoming birthday Bash. Its after all Arnav Singh Raizada kids first year birthday celebration  and all his close business associates,friends and relatives of both  side of the family is going to be invited for the grand party.

Khushi came barging into the room with a crying Arushi in her arms.Arnav looked at an annoyed Khushi and a crying Arushi."Aman I'l call you back " he disconnected the call and quickly rushed to her "Khushi kya hua? Arushi kyun roh rahi hai ? "( Khushi what happened why is Arushi crying?)

On seeing Arnav,Arushi cried harder waving her arms at him in a gesture to take her in his arms and Arnav obeyed his daughter and began cuddling her "shhh princess, papa is here " 

Khushi rolled her eyes  "Arnavji aapko pareshan hone ki koi baat nahi hai.Yeh toh bas aapko dhekar aur rohne ka drama kar rahi hai " ( Arnavji there is no need to get tensed she is just crying more after seeing you )

Arushi looked at him innocently and placing her face at the crook of his neck,she snuggled more closely to him by looping her small tiny arms around his neck."Paa paa " she crooned which just melted Arnav.She showed her leg and cried again.

"Khushi kya hua tell me jaldi dammit !! " He asked her unable to bear his little princess crying. Khushi pouted "Arnavji pata hai aapki laadli ne neeche kya kiya? isne pehle mamiji ki makeup wala dabba ko uttakar pani mein phek diya.Aur upar se unki woh gulab wali chashma hai na usse lekar puri ghar ghoom rahi thi.Acha hua Mamiji ladies club gaye hai.Aur tab maine iski  haat se woh chashma lene ki koshish ki, isne bhag na shuru kar di.Aur bhagte hue sofa se takra gayi aur gir gayi" ( Arnavji do u know what ur daughter did downstairs? She first took mamiji's makeup kit and threw it in water and on top of it she got hold of mamiji's pink glass and roamed around the house.When I tried to take it from her she began running and got hit on the sofa and fell down) she finished off her ranting in a rush, feeling breathless.

Hearing his daughter's antics Arnav chuckled and kissed Arushi who gave him an angelic smile.Khushi opened her mouth in shock "Arnavji aapko hassie aa raha hai? "

He continued to chuckle "Khushi she has become very naughty lately isn't she " he said giving his daughter a proud look and a kiss on her chubby cheeks again.At the sametime checked her leg and he sighed in relief when there were hardly any scratches on Arushi.He smiled to himself,his princess is sure going to be a drama queen in future just like her mom.

She pouted "Arnavji hum aapse iski shikayat kar rahe hain par aap tho iski thareef kar rahe ho "( Arnavji am complaining about her to you but you are praising her )

Arnav smirked "Khushi kids are always like that.And am sure tab tum chotti thi tum isse bhi zyada nautanki karke buaji ko pareshan kar  diya hoti" (Am sure when you were young you would have done more mischief than this and troubled Buaji)

She flushed guiltily,then pouted  "Humari baat chodiye Par Puri humesha Mamiji ki cheezon pe haath lagati hai.Aapko yaad hai na dho din pehle usne kaise mamiji ki nail polish thod di?"

Thinking of that Arnav chuckled once again annoying Khushi even more.She glared at him and sat on the bed.At the exact moment NK came in "Hey Nannav mera bhai! kya hua Arushi ko.I heard she fell down " Seeing NK Arushi gave him a puppy dog face and jumped on to his arms and laid her face oh his shoulder."Aww Princess don't cry .Khushiji I will take Arushi with me.When you both are ready i will bring her "

When NK left Arnav glanced at Khushi and smiled.He sat next to her and hugging her close to him,kissed shoulder blade "Arush kahan hai? " he asked while nuzzling her throat making Khushi shiver.

"Woh Diya aur Anjana,Piyush ke saat khel raha hain " she said closing her eyes when she felt him nibbling at her nape.His lips slowly  travelled up and captured her lips which were pouting at him few mins ago.

Soon,the kiss turned into a passionate one making Khushi forget all her annoyance at Arnav's teasing.She kissed him back with equal passion their tongues dueling.The sound of Arush laugh in the next room brought them back to reality and they broke up breathing heavily.

Khushi blushed a deep shade of red which always amused Arnav.Pressing a quick kiss on her cheek,he whispered "Chale? " Khushi nodded smiling shyly "Chaliye "

Arnav and Khushi stepped into the shop with an excited Arush and Arushi in their strollers.Both the kids began squirming  in their strollers after a while, gesturing Arnav & Khushi to take them in their arms.They smilingly took them up in their arms.

Though as per the theme Arush and Arushi would be wearing white,Khushi couldn't resist selecting many colorful clothes for the kids much to the amusement for Arnav.

"Khushi tumne kaha Arush aur Arushi party mein white color pehnenge? Some kind of theme right? But so far you have selected every other color except white " he said with an amused smile.

Khushi smiled sheepishly "Haan par Arnavji hume yeh sare kapde bhi bohot acha lagta hai.Kya hum yeh bhi le sakte hai?" she asked eagerly waiting for his reply.

Arnav smiled hearing the excitement in Khushi's voice.He cupped her cheek "Khushi buy as much as you want.Chahe toh main tum aur humare bachon ke liye yeh pura shop bhi kareedh sakta hoon " ( If you I can buy the entire shop for you and our kids ) he said with his trademark smirk.

Khushi rolled her eyes and smacked him on his shoulder playfully "Laad Governor! Chale aaye pure dukhaan kareedh ne "

They decided to choose Arush's dress first as that will be easy.Arushi became impatient and kept squirming in Khushi's arms.All Arushi wanted was to get down on the floor and explore the shop which seemed colorful to her eyes.Arush on the other hand looked plain bored while sucking his thumb on his mouth.

"Show us some white three piece suits for a one year old" Arnav said to the sales man gesturing towards Arush in his arms.Hearing that, Khushi pouted at Arnav "Ji nahi " she then turned towards salesman "Bhaiyaji aap inki baat mat suniye.Aap hume safhed rang ka sherwani dhikaiye " she said smiling at the salesman.

"What the !! sherwani? " Arnav asked shooting an unbelievable look at Khushi.Khushi turned and pouted again "Haan Arnavji Sherwani.Hume Aloo ke liye sirf sherwani chahiye koi suit boot nahi " ( Ya Arnavji sherwani.I want only sherwani for my Aloo no suit or boot ) saying that she began gazing at the collections, the confused salesman is placing on the display tables.

"Khushi tum ek saal bache ko yeh complicated kapde kyun pehnana chahte ho? I mean am 28 years old aur mujhe abhi bhi sherwani or Kurta Pyajama pehanna bohot uncomfortable lagta hai.Aur jab bhi mein uss stupid type of clothes wear karta tha I always felt that whenever I turn,uss pyjama loose hoke neeche gir jayega "( Khushi why do you want to make a one year old wear this type of complicated clothes? I mean am 28 years old and even now I feel uncomfortable wearing a sherwani or kurta pyjama.And whenever I wear those stupid clothes I always felt as if the pyjama will fall down whenever I turn)  he said shuddering at the thought.

Khushi chuckled at his expression "Woh kyunki aapko sherwani ya kurta pyjama pehenne ka aadat nahi hai.Aap toh bas hamesha aise boring suits pehanke goomete rehte hai. Isliye hum keh rahe hain ki hum Aloo ko sherwani pehnayenge aur usko ab se aise sherwani,or pyjama pehenne ki aadat dalvaenge" ( That's because you don't have the habit of wearing sherwani or kurta pyjama.You always roam around with your boring suits.Thats why I want to make Aloo wear a sherwani and start making him feel comfortable in wearing them from now on) He rolled his eyes at that.

She just smiled at him brightly and then continued with a pout " Agar woh bhi ab se aap jaise suit boot pehenna shuru kar diya toh puri tharah chotta laad governor banjayega.Waise bhi yeh aadhe chotta laad governor hai hi " ( And if he also starts wearing your suits from now on,he will also become a full time chotta laad governor.Anyways he is already a half chotta laad governor) she said looking at a very bored looking Arush and lovingly pulling on his chubby cheeks making him giggle.

Without waiting for his reply she started looking at several sherwani's excitedly.Arnav knew it's a total waste of time to argue with his wife when she is excited about something.He smiled at Arush "Champ tumhari mumma already decide kar chuki hai.You are going to wear a sherwani "  Arush grinned at him and began pulling his sunglasses from his coat front pocket.

"Whoa champ not again! tumne already mera bohot sare cheezen  thod diya" with that he gently removed Arush's little fingers from his sunglasses making Arush cry in protest and insisted on getting down on the floor in his baby language.

Arushi too took her cue from her brother and began squirming in Khushi's arms restlessly "maa neeye ( neeche ). Khushi looked at Arnav exasperated "Arnavji zara Aloo aur Puri ko sambhaliye na " 

Arnav nodded and decided to distract the kids.He let both of them down on the floor.Before Arnav could realize what's happening, Arush and Arushi immediately began running on the floor taking their own directions, giggling.

"What the !! " it took a minute for Arnav to realize they are running away and rolling his eyes he followed them with his quick long strides.

In an attempt to run faster, Arushi fell down on the smooth floor,Arnav ran towards her and took her in his arms and cuddled her.Arush meanwhile, ran away to the far side of the display racks where they displayed several long skirts for kids above 10.Arush pulled off a skirt which fell on him loosely from the hanger making him giggle in happiness.

Arnav by this time,came searching for Arush with a crying,grumbling Arushi."Arush " his voice boomed and one of the salesgirl found a giggling Arush among the skirts."Sir aapka beta yahaan hai " she informed Arnav at the end of the room and with a big smile she took a protesting Arush fondly in her arms.She laughed when Arush refused to give her the colorful glittering skirt he had pulled off from the rack.

Arnav and Khushi came towards the sales girl and apologized "Am sorry he just ran at jet speed before I could realize " Arnav said and took hold of Arush,who grinned at his parents and sister proudly.

Salesgirl smiled and assured its no problem.Infact she and another sales girl fell in love with the cute chubby babies and they volunteered to take care of Arush and Arushi while Arnav and Khushi selected the clothes.

Khushi smiled at the offer gratefully "Ji shukriya".Since Khushi had thankfully finished selecting Arush's sherwani finally,only Arushi's shopping remained.

It took Arnav and Khushi almost an hour to find the right dress for Arushi.They spent another hour in getting the accessories to go with the dress which Arnav had selected for Arushi.Khushi for once dint argue with him as she loved the dress he chose for his little princess.

Meanwhile Arush and Arushi were entertaining themselves and the salesgirls. The salesgirls where so taken with them that they  hovered over Arush and Arushi and showered them with kisses and even allowed them to play with the biggest  teddy bears on display.

Arnav insisted Khushi too buy a new saree for the occasion.Khushi protested that she has too many sarees and in almost all colors ,since Arnav has a habit of gifting her with sarees whenever he feel like.Which is quite often much to Khushi's surprise.

He ignored her protest as always and bought her a new beautiful designer saree to go along with the party theme color.She smiled happily at his selection and once again admired his taste in clothes.No wonder he owns a big successful fashion house,she thought to herself with a proud smile.

When all the purchases were complete,Arnav and Khushi thanked the salesgirls profusely for taking care of Arush and Arushi. Arnav bought the two giant teddy bears which the kids have been playing with.

The kids fell asleep on their car seats on the way back home,too tired with all the running and playing around.Khushi looked at them with a proud smile and with big happy sigh lay her head on Arnav's shoulder as he drove the car.Arnav smiled at her and squeezed her hand lovingly.

Precap - Birthday Bash πŸ₯³

Hope you guys liked this update 😳 as always waiting to hear from you ! Dont forget to hit the like button 😈 My pm rules remain the same..no comments no pms πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›

Edited by crazyyfan - 11 years ago
crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res for shilpa as per her req πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

[QUOTE=ii..Shilpa..ii]Wohooo!!!!
Thanx for reserving first place for me di!
Wohooo!!! I'm on first post πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ
Dhinka chika dhinka chika!! 
Anki, Look at this!
I'm the first! 😈

hahaha, controlling ma excitement...

Phew!
Back to normal state...

Amazing update di!
Simply great! 
Hahhaha! 3-piece-suit for Arush?? Pakka Laad Governer!
The little ones are shooo cute dammit!
They always make me go 'Awww!!!' 'Shooo shweeet!!' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Amazing update!
Waiting for the birthday bash!

P.S. Thanx once again! πŸ˜‰
Love ya loaaadddsss :* πŸ€—

Edited by crazyyfan - 11 years ago
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
resπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
unreswaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
oye aartu kya update pheka yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
very nice...these two kids are so adorable...hayyeee...ds s something called raizada genes😳😳😳😳
yayeee birthday bash coming...yipeeπŸ₯³
update soon reπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
hate u toooπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by ankitachoudhury - 11 years ago
naughtymallu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res 4 meghsπŸ˜ƒ
*****************Edited********
Wow I am 3 rd to comment...Aartu di..It was a cute update...Drama Queen AarushiπŸ˜†...Arnav can't see the tears in his princess's eyes..Oww so cute..May be because she resembles her mom..His Queen Khushi...and am sure Aarush resembles Khushi's laad governor...Hello Hye pye bye what am I telling?..The updatewa was cute...Eagerly waiting fo their B'dayπŸ˜ƒ...Hugs for this update...n advance thanks for the PM...
Edited by naughtymallu - 11 years ago
IPKlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res

Unres!!!

It's such a happy day to read about the babies' antics!!! They are unbelievably adorable...Arushi sure is a drama queen and she is going to rule Arnav's heart forever...he would never be able to say no to his beautiful daughter...Arush is seriously junior ASR...Love them so much...

Can't wait for the next update...do include some pics for the dresses and decoration for the birthday bash πŸ˜³ πŸ₯³

Edited by IPKlover - 11 years ago
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res

balle balle
i managed to be on 1st page. [thanks to dhano di]

kya update hai auntyji [πŸ˜‰]
loved it

poor mamiji n her makeupiya ki dibiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow!! birthday bash!

πŸ₯³

n bonus is sandu di is just behind meπŸ˜›πŸ˜› :P

mwah!
Edited by Shree.Nanda - 11 years ago
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cute.. cuter.. cutest... ❀️
just loved reading about these babiesEdited by sandhyait - 11 years ago
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cute update... πŸ‘
Loved arushi's antics. ❀️
khushi want aloo to wear sherwani... πŸ˜›
Waiting for their bday party...   
Do continue soon. 😊
Thanks for the pm... 😳 Edited by divyav - 11 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
cant get enough of ur
stories pls do write more stories with
new concepts
pls update soon
Thanx for pm
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww loved the update Aarti di πŸ˜Š so cute and adorable... and the precap πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ birthday bash... excited...
do update soon
thanks for the PM