Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I'm thinking that Radhaji will tell Madhu to leave RK because he gets injured with Balraj, possibly the reason Radhaji plays up is not because RK and Madhu are leaving but because yet again RK is injured due to Madhu's family, before they were trying to kill him, Shamsher Malik shot him, stabbed him etc, this time again her real father  caused RK to get injured and when RK lying in hospital unconscious perhaps has to travel abroad even for treatment, yet again because of Madhu's family issues. So Radhaji tells her leave my son, because you are dangerous, ever since he was with you all the time his life is at risk. LOL

Madhu stopped from seeing RK. Leaves and goes back home to her parents.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishCheckmateIWin-Aswathy-misty_drastifankahkashansakinaankita24SHINYSHREYA-SmexyGhost-Heartless_Freak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction: RK's injury plus separation track" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aan-rish

Goldie

aan-rish

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
nice prediction.Its possible that radhaji turn out to be a possessive mother and request MB to leave RK. If radhaji ask Madhu then she will defenitly do that at any cost. Its getting difficult to predict something at this point.The story is really unpredictable .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

CheckmateIWin

IF-Dazzler

CheckmateIWin

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Yes it is possible ... I have enjoyed the episodes where they are yearning to be with each other ...
cvs are very unpredictable lets see how they deal post Ballu getting shot track 
I hope they keep him alive for future problems that will come I like Ballu a lot Embarrassed

.Nafisa.

ankita24

IF-Sizzlerz

ankita24

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
quite possible..LOL

.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita24

quite possible..LOL

LOL

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hay Nafs was it shown that RK will get injured & admit in the Hospital Confused ??
I missed the segment so have no idea abt this.

.Nafisa.

misty_drastifan

IF-Rockerz

misty_drastifan

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
nice prediction

.Nafisa.

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Nafs this is ur prediction not show any segment RK injury..may be possible I cant trust Radha ji she will forget all what madhu deed..let wait n watch..

.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.