Arjun

Big dhamal in chotu packet/JrETF n action page 25 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 27

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

@Anki: tujhe ab samajh aaya ...meri chaal

@Shuchi: ujhe to samajh hi nahi aaya ...maine kya chaal chali..now Arjun loves me after riaROFL ROFL ROFL

@Anki: papa ka name sabse jyada acha laga hoga tujhe ...

Bilkul... papa ka to pata tha ki kaun ho sakte hai,,, but mummy ka naam papa ke sath dekh kar double khush ho gayi mai...
thanx yaar.. sapno ke alawa aur kahi to sath hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

M.V.Kohli007_TaNi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big dhamal in chotu packet/JrETF n action page 25 (Page 12)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
NOTE 

Hey dearries,Hug

thank u so much every1 ...who have laughed while reading dis work
A special thanks to Anika for amazing idea

HUGS for all ...

n i thot of writing a second part to it basically because prava's request... so go n scold prava bec of her u all have to face d torture again

i dun know whether i have done justice to d comedy part but i tried experimenting wid it...

Hope u people will like it just like previous chapter...n even if u dun like
den also no problem...
i will say  better luch next tym to myselfWink

Edited by tani23 - 21 January 2013 at 10:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

M.V.Kohli007-Lila-princesshelenPayal_156prava55663

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
~~~Chapter 2 ~~~

Arjun :"Y r u saying nahi'..i m going jaan". Ria went in a washroom saying, she had a bad dream. Arjun was supposed to leave in 15 minutes n he didn't want to leave without biding her a gud bye. He knocked d gate. She opened it still lost in thoughts. Arjun entered d washroom n hugged her tightly, n said:"Kya hua jaan ..u sound lost today" Ria:"Arjun aaj hi apko delhi ka plan banana tha" Arjun gave a peck on her lips n said ,"aww darling ..sum1 will miss me" Ria,"Nahi 'yeh 4 Shaitan n main'kya hoga mera, acha ankita ko bhi bol do 'to cum here 'atleast wo hogi then I can manage all of dem"  Arjun:"nahi keh sakta..kyunki wo madam bhi delhi ja rahi hain ..mere aur rathore k saath. U know how she is actually both of dem, 'Extra romantic. ETF office mein half of d time Ankita k hi call aate hain" Ria again got reminded of her dream. Lines of worry were evident on her face. Arjun noticed it n again held her tightly. Arjun:"Ria y r u so tensed, I have gone out pehle bhi rite'" Ria:"hmmm" Arjun bent n claimed her lips once again, but d moment broke wid a sudden bang on d door. It was kushal, "Arjun uncle dekho humari painting" Purva:"papa dekho jaldi aao" Arjun from inside:"Beta 2 min mein mummy papa aa rhe hain" Kushal:"Waise tere mummy papa 1 saath andar kyun" Purva:"papa ki shirt par kuch gir gaya hoga 'to mumma clean karne gayi pagal" Inside ria was shocked at her words,she said:"Yeh isko kisne bola" Arjun patted his shoulders in pride. Ria opened d door n went outside saying:"U r impossible arjun'kya sikha diya usko '..jaldi packing finish karo 'Remember u have flight in n hour" Arjun:"Kya usko actual reason batata??" Ria(loudly) "Shut up ..arjun"

Arjun quickly got ready while ria was in d kitchen preparing breakfast. Although she was now fyn but d dream was still giving her tension. Arjun went in kids room. He hugged all 4 of dem. Arjun:"I m going na ..so peeche se ria ko khoob pareshan karna 'bacha party samajh gayi na" Kushal:"Dun worry uncle" Aniket:"aap humare liye kya lekar aaoge" Arjun:"Chocolates..wo bhi bahut saari" Arjun:"princess '.papa ko bye nahi bologe" Purva:"Mujhe bhi chalna hian aapke saath" Arjun:"Next tym'we will all go saath mein'Chalo ab bye bolo" Purva hugged him very tightly ,"bye papa ..jaldi aana" He bid bye byen headed for airport.

Some moments back, at sameer's place, Sameer:"Anki ..its chilling cold in delhi 'Jacket rakh lena" Ankita:"Dun worry ..i have kept it 'aur waise bhi aap ho to winter ki kisko chinta hain" Sameer understood wat she meant, he took a step forward n hugged her. The romantic moment was hindered by a sudden ring of phone. Sameer picked it up, "Haan bol arjun" Arjun:"remind karne k liye phone kiya hain ..ki we have a flight. Tum dono ko to romance k besides kuch nahi dikhta" Sameer:"hum nikal hi rahe hain'n waise kushal kaisa hia'koi badmaashi to nahi ki na" Arjun:"Kushal is awesum yaar..n dun u worry  abt him'all 4 kids r here at my place" Sameer den called ria. He n Ankita spoke to kushal n explained him not to misbehave at ria's place. They ended d conversation n met at airport.

Now coming to home sweet home, Ria was in d kitchen doing preparations for breakfast. Shree called n informed dat he n chotu r going for a case. It was d fourth coincidence, n she s getting confused as how s her dream is becoming a reality. Then she changed her thots,"Ria nahi'wo bache hain, unko  rat poison ki kya info..u r thinking extra. " Ria then thot of checking wat d kids were doing, she went to d room to check out with glass of milk. Inside d room, serious discussion were being carried out. She stood at d gate n listened d conversation.

Kushal:"Team dis thing is getting serious day by day Damnit!!!"

Purva:"Haan kushal '.yeh parents kya samajhte hain apne aap ko'..abhi dekhna meri mummy aati hongi milk ka glass lekar..hum sabke liye"

Aniket:"Tujhe bhi scolding padi na'..mujhe bhi papa ne aaj daant diya"

Mohan:"Phir hum kya kare'lets decide yaar"

Ria could see her dream just infront of her. Though she didn't want to admit but she was hell scared. Ria:"mujhe kuch karna hoga'.kahin yeh mujhe sahi mein rat Poison.." Ria immediately went in kitchen, she cut sum bananas ..made a yummy Banana shake out of d boring milk. Ria went inside dere room. Mohan:"Oh no'aaj bhi milk maasi"

Purva gave a see I told u look and said:"nahi mujhe nahi chahiye" Ria:"arrey bacha party'.at least dekho to '.we will not drink Boring milk'we will all have yummy yummy banana shake"

Kushal:"Oye tum to keh rhi thi 'ki teri mummy boring hian'.par aaj to teri mummy cool ban gayi." Purva:"Ab meri mummy hain 'best to hongi hi" Ria:"badmash '.main boring hun'.chalo come on finish it fast"

Ria in kitchen:"ho sakta hian I m thinking too much'.abhi kids kitne easily mujhse baat kar rhe the" Suddenly bacha party comes in kitchen. They start playing here n dere. Suddenly, Aniket found a packet n brings it to ria n ask wat is it. Ria see n s shocked 1ce again. Ria (scolding):"yeh kahan se mila'yeh rat poison hain..Isko touch nahi karte ..come on go n wash ur hands all of u'n play outside" 4 kids went outside n ria :"Yaar aaj kya ho raha hian'kahin wo dream'"

Ria thinks ,"maine phir kids ko scold kiya'khel hi to rahe the. " She went to d room n found all of dem sitting n saying,"saare mummy papa aise hi hote hain'.always scolding" Ria comes inside,"Sorry bacha party '.pls." She hugs dem all. Purva:"Mumma aaj Sunday hian na'.then aaj maggi 'PLS" Ria got reminded of her dream n says,"Nahi no maggi'we will have sumthing else'sumthing more Yummy" Ria den goes in her room. She threw d rat poison in d recycle bin.

Here kids in d room. Aniket:"Dekha maggi k liye no keh diya" Purva:"I have a plan" after 2 min 'she explains her plan. Kushal:"mere papa ko pata chala na'he will punish me '" Purva:"kuch nahi hoga'tension na le'.samjhe ya samjhyun!!!" Aniket :"Copy cat kahin ki'.apne papa ka dialo karti hain"  Purva:"mere papa '.main kuch bhi karun "Mohan:"Dun fite'.Waise plan hain to interesting ..aur phir sorry bol denge na maasi ko..in d end"

On other hand ,Ria was hell shocked. She was sweating profusely. She den thought of forgetting all dis n concentrate on kids. She felt aniket n purva enter d room. Aniket:"Maasi'.dekho hum aapke liye Juice lekar aaye" Ria was happy wid d concern but she cannot afford to drink after all dat was happening. She made n excuse:"Beta maasi will drink it later.." n kept d juice on side table. Purva:"Nahi mumma abhi" Ria tried changing d topic, "Acha yeh batao who will play Hide n Seek wid mumma" All 4 kids n ria were involved in playing hide n seek. Kids were happy seeing d funny side of ria. They played a lot of other games like Ice n water as well. After 2 hours, all 4 n ria were hell tired. Ria :"Chalo ab hum kya karein'..lets paint"  All 4 kids were super excited. Ria announced a painting competition among 4 kids. While kids enjoyed painting , ria immediately ordered for pizzas n cake. After d painting, dey all cut d cake. Aniket,"Maasi 'aaj kisi ka birthday hain kya ??? " Ria:"Aise hi..we r celebrating n partying na 'isliye cake" They had a lot of fun d whole day. Kids discovered a different side of ria. They watched a movie dere after. Then dey all played wid water and sum  other games.

Ria realized strictness is important but masti is also a part of life. She enjoyed after a long time.

In the night, after ria went in her room after switching off d lights of kids room. Purva got up, "Kushal bhaiya suno "

Kushal,"Bol kya hua" purva:"mumma to cool hain kitni'.phir ab humara next target aniket k papa ''aur mom par to trick apply karne ka time hi nahi mila. Koi baat nahi kal same trick shree uncle par '" Aniket got up,"Lekin agar maasi ne wo juice drink kar liya phir'usmien to'"

Purva:"Thank god mumma ne nahi peeya 'warna humare saath wo kabhi nahi khelti'upar se scolding bhi padti"

Mohan:"lekin ab pee liya 'den hum sab to gaye" Kushal:"nahi ..yaar '.so jaao" Purva:"Lekin yaaad rakhna doston'hum sabko shree uncle ko next tym pilana hian '.SALT n Chilly waala juice"

Here ria in her room, saw d glass of juice on d side table. She smiled thinking d sweet gesture. Ria:"bache itne pyaar se mere liye lekar aaye..n I dint drink because of my dream''Atleast I shud have tasted it'sum dreams never turn into reality" She bends to take d glass''

AND finally she realized wat d dream actually meant '..

PS: Waiting for d feedback...

Edited by tani23 - 21 January 2013 at 10:36am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvrainaartihoneey95abna1989krinal5chhayal...amanvirdi...DesiiiDivaaayas23.Brok3nSoul.shruti-loverinku95M.V.Kohli007pihu_angadAisha.Vashishthkunchuanu91princesshelensree_swaronfatima15prava55663..Sneha..Lekividya.anandshrutisweetyMoumimonkaveriw2008devildiva21Aks13Payal_156

..Sneha..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Sneha..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
res

<edited>

Yayy!! Me first!! Dancing

Dhingra Hug
You were saying acha nahi hai?? Angry
Yeh toh bohot acha hai!!! Big smileEmbarrassed

First, Ariya ka mini romance! Embarrassed Hayyee! Heart
And then bacho ka aana aur Ariya ko disturb karna nd mini Purva's reply!! LOL Loved it! LOL
Moreover Arjun's dialogue on Riya's comment.. LOLLOL
"Aur kya sach batadu?" LOL

Next comes bacho ki shararat.. Hahaha.. It was awesome!!  
I was rofling all the time on Riya's condition! ROFL
Poor girl was soo scared!!
Sara sapna hakikat hote hue nazar aa raha tha ROFL
Per madam ne sab sambhal liya bacho ke saath khel kar.. Unhe achi achi cheeze khila kar.. Smart! LOL

And that juice.. Becharo ne jaake jaake kya milaya.. mirchi ROFL

Overall, An amazing os!! Big smile
Looking foward for some more like this! Big smile

Thnx for the pm! Hug 

Edited by ..Sneha.. - 24 January 2013 at 7:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Res

_TaNi_

Moumimon

IF-Sizzlerz

Moumimon

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Wow..most amizing part yrr...Clap
Loved the scene of arIya When they are busy in...
Smile
"Kushal:"Waise tere mummy papa 1 saath andar kyun" Purva:"papa ki shirt par kuch gir gaya hoga 'to mumma clean karne gayi pagal" Inside ria was shocked at her words,she said:"Yeh isko kisne bola" Arjun patted his shoulders in pride" loved the scene yrrr...Tongue
Really beautiful..Embarrassed

Edited by Moumimon - 21 January 2013 at 8:14pm

_TaNi_

princesshelen

IF-Dazzler

princesshelen

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Amazing update

_TaNi_

kaveriw2008