Balika Vadhu

anandls loves shiv

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
does  anandii loves  shiv." i think she admires his intelligence and selfless  nature. she is also getting attracted towards shiv.. but she has  to yet fall in love with shiv. friday it was just a trick  plyed by shiv. she will slowly fall in love but surely not now. it seems too much to expect from ajee knowing her slower characteristics Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnusuyaYadavmichelle281194yzyzchumki...nolla

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anandls loves shiv" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

does  anandii loves  shiv." i think she admires his intelligence and selfless  nature. she is also getting attracted towards shiv.. but she has  to yet fall in love with shiv. friday it was just a trick  plyed by shiv. she will slowly fall in love but surely not now. it seems too much to expect from ajee knowing her slower characteristics Angry

You r absolutely right. And i hope the cvs r not going to spoil this track too. 

It has been only 4 or 5 days since we saw her disgusted face when Shiv hugged her. It ll be too much of the cvs to think that a person can change that easly & quickly!!!Confused It does take time for a person to do so. 

As of anandi loving Shiv's family memebers, i also find it absurd that she says i love them a lot!!! In these last few days, we only saw her preoccupied by her family (singhs) & her fears + FB's than anything else. Infact she has not even tried to adjust in the Shakers family at all. She was even more happy when they came back to jaitsar.

So i really dont understand what the cvs whant us to see by making Shiv thank anandi for the care she has given to his family. When did she ever do that???Angry  cvs we r not that blindDead!!!!!
On that you make him trick anandi in saying i love you!!! Why can't you let anandi confess it herself when she feel like doing so... If am not mistaken, i would say that this way, Shiv is like forcing her to do so. Won't affect her again????? 

In these last few days since they came back, anandi's mind was only on her family & jagya. Sha hasn't had time to think about Shiv even if she gave him a hugg or stiched a button. I think Shiv should continue with his promise of giving her space & no touching Let anandi realise her love for him on her own!!! And she should be the one to come close to him. It ll be more understandable, emotional and touching. This way, we ll be able to see how they work out things in thier life & relationship!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salgjack0007

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Anandi is a weak character when it comes to her own personal life n also quite stubborn in her opinions...she always needs a push to make her over come her fear n change her views...if her mother wouldn't have forced her for this marriage she would have missed a golden oppurtunity to get out of her past n experience love again...same goes here shiv is not forcing her to say i love u to fasten up the love story he is only making her realize that her mind n heart are at two different things...now that she has realized that she can fall in love she will start paying more attention towards her feelings for shiv...it was same for shiv...shiv liked anandi but until ashima had not made him realized he was not able to figure out what he wants

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdyzyzMisseshaloveanshnollaSuchi-

nolla

IF-Rockerz

nolla

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananthesh

I had already said here, in this post that they should let anandi confess her love for Shiv on her own. In todays episode we see her hestation which means she is still not ready!!!! But again hats off for my poor Shiv.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top