Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

inconsistencies eclipse Viren&Jeevika's character. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

I guess she has changed her views on if she should tell the truth. I wasn't watching much in December and early January. Yet I think now that she has seen that Bua will not let it go until she knows may have tipped the scale for her. Even after the picnic and the fun they all that, on returning the mood was reset and those Karan emotions were back. Agreed they switched too early but also Jeevika has always told the family the truth first off even if Viren has not wanted to. For example when she has aborted her child.

The problem with Viren is that he has been shown as an honest lawyer. He's not a defense lawyer who gets off criminals. Yet it's not hiding from the law, he's hiding the truth from someone near to him as he thinks they are unable to handle it. Even though it is their right and progative to know the facts relating to their sons death. He's not thinking as a Viren the lawyer but as Viren the son and even if he knows the truth can't be hidden he still trying to bury it as long as possible to salvage that pain. I don't agree with his actions but I can see where they are coming from.

They need to write their characters with the conviction in their actions. Some is there but most is lacking for them to have a real reason to feel that emotion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nobo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "inconsistencies eclipse Viren&Jeevika's character. (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top