Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

inconsistencies eclipse Viren&Jeevika's character. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

soty24

soty24

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
true

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "inconsistencies eclipse Viren&Jeevika's character. (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ifyaa

IF-Rockerz

ifyaa

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Well written and fully agreedClap

kriyansh_tanya

Goldie

kriyansh_tanya

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
it is soo beautifully written ! agree wid each n evey thing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kryan4ever

I guess it's because they needed to change the track or something so to make that happen they needed to make jeevika tell swamini to start of the separation track. But yes it is kind if annoying , every character / show has faults just to see wether or not they rise above it .

yes the consistency is taking back seat,  specially Jeevika's character is changed overnight to make way for separation track...

imagine, if Viren wanted to tell SB the truth now .. Jeevika would agree (after a bit of persuation) and hence there would be no rift between them... but since they have make way for Jeevika-Viren split they changed Jeevika's character, where as until picnic both decided not to tell anything all of a sudden the CVs made her take a turn where she says that buaji will face the worst if she doesn't not learn the truth .. 

if all they wanted was change Viren- Jeevika rift .. give some solid base.. those whose love did not succumb to aborting their baby .,.who stood together are at cross paths what for bua knowing the truth .. come on CVs be more creative and give a solid backing to the tracks 

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by js1234

I was thinking the same thing. why do they keep on changing their mind.  also I know I Will be bashed but I have to say they have been married how llong? but still act as if they haven't had   an abortion or a murder accusAtion they have to be shown as they have to be shown as they have grown in inner strength 

exactly Jigna... they faced together many dires be it Maanvi's cancer or be it abortion or murder charge ..they stood strong ..their love faced everything .. but bua knowing truth is a reason for rift and separation is something lame for the couple who stood by each other in every dire 

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

i understand what you're saying, but its important to understand the mahaepisode today. 

the thing that jeevika did when she was drunk, made swam ini kind of imagine the whole situation. The things that swamini said to eevika and manvi, and the way she insulted them made jeevika say what she had to. But then again i understand your point. They really need to show a balance of these characters otherwise it confuses audiences

here one thing we should realize, even before the whole confrontation in SB's room where she insulted Jeevika, Maanvi and their parents.. Jeevika shared and had opined and had kept her views before Viren that she would tell the truth to SB.. only after Viren's warning she went back.. but she intended and was strong and even argued with Viren that bua has right to know the truth... this is the inconsistency I am talking about.. and not what Jeevika told to SB in her room...   

so SB speak ill of her parents or them is not the reason for the inconsistency in her character...

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariarauf48

totally agree with u but i would like to share one thing that at first jeevika stood silent as per viren order but when swamini started insulting her parents that what made her speak the truth n if viren was there he would have also told the truth like the way he was going do yo on 21st dec but still i hope this track dont drag 

the main inconsistency I am talking is where they showed Viren Jeevika scene much before SB and JeeMan scene..

even before the whole confrontation in SB's room where she insulted Jeevika, Maanvi and their parents.. Jeevika shared and had opined and had kept her views before Viren that she would tell the truth to SB.. only after Viren's warning she went back.. but she intended and was strong and even argued with Viren that bua has right to know the truth... this is the inconsistency I am talking about.. and not what Jeevika told to SB in her room...   

so SB speak ill of her parents or them is not the reason for the inconsistency in her character...

so I am not against in her telling the truth to SB .. she has to say .. but the Viren-Jeevika scene where she argued strongly of telling the truth to bua was a major over night turnaround to her character... 

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuvir

You know what, we really need to email this post to cv's & demand the explanation!  Enough is enough!

hehe do u think they will even care to look at it .. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top